Need help regarding final year project(Active suspension systems)

I'm a final year electrical engineering student. Currently I'm doing FYP on the topic Active suspension systems. Since this topic is also related to the automotive engineering, I'm not sure how to start my project. According to my supervisor I have to design the system and the end come out with the hardware. Until now I only know what are the components involve in the active suspension systems but that all are used in the industry and the components are very expensive. I would be happy if anyone can help me to find the suitable components as stated below for a cheaper price

microcontrollers
actuators

Thanx in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi does anyone share my belief that we need an ebook sharing system. It is getting very cumbersome to search for ebooks in google.
hi there,😁 i m ritu n i need a help in building my major project. actually i have an idea . i want to make an "online web builder". can...
Hello friends; I'm a final year engg. student of IT. i need a seminar topic based on some latest technology. I hope u guys will help me........ please tell some...
Need Guidance On Project please help me I am really in a big problem i havent decided the project as i have been looking for physical layer implementations of wimax...
CEans, Today, while few of our CEans were busy in a meeting (CE Mumbai Meet), CE got its 21,000[sup]th[/sup] member! So,officially, we are more than twenty one thousand engineers! 😁...