Need help on FSO equipment suggestion

Dear forummers,

I plan to run some experiment on Free Space Optics based on 1550nm laser wavelength. Since I don't have much information on the experimental setup and the type of equipments needed (laser, photodetector, measuring equipment, etc...), I would appreciate if you could help to suggest. Please do include the brand name and model if possible. Better still, the rough estimated cost.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    wats ur experiment is all about,depending on that everything can be suggested!!
  • dyfw
    dyfw
    sauravgoswami
    wats ur experiment is all about,depending on that everything can be suggested!!
    In planning stage to do experiments on
    i) study of channel model for FSO design and hardware optimization.
    ii) non-linear effects

Any particular hardware(s) that we should use?
    Appreciate if members could help to identify hardware/software/equipment that are required and important for the success of the experiment.

Thanks in advance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's something you might want to read about play station 4 - PlayStation 4 - everything you need to know | News | TechRadar UK
hi bodies , how u doin plz i wanna final project in communication based microcontroller i like wirelss but i dont where can i think i thought in gsm but...
CEans, I've been thinking of experimenting with side-columns on CE Forums. That is, two columns on both sides of the forum to accommodate advertising banners. What do you think? Shall...
Hello, I am Asif Hussain, I am Electrical Engineer and now a days I am doing MS Electrical Engineering from Seoul National University of South Korea. I am thankfull for...
hi my name is gvlokesh.im doin my be communication engg 2nd yr. i love computers.... i really want to do lot of paper presentations, ahope u cool guys can guide...