Need help of an ideas for final year project (process instrumentation & control)

Hallo,

I'm Adib. I help for my final year project. I have ran out of idea. Can anybody help me? I'm studying in PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL.. Please Help Me..๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Pls see your other post for answer and do not put same question in more than 1 topics ! It's not going to help you !
  • shobhit2100
    shobhit2100
    Flavel
    Hallo,

I'm Adib. I help for my final year project. I have ran out of idea. Can anybody help me? I'm studying in PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL.. Please Help Me..๐Ÿ˜”

yaar u got any new ideas bout ur project...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't know what to say. What do you think? To cut the long story short, I have been seriously thinking if Google's turning evil. Why did they not work...
All my efforts to love Chrome are moribund. I discovered that YouTube videos freeze in Chrome! Is it just me or Google didn't do basic testing of Chrome? ๐Ÿ˜’
Lets talk about Google's SMS channel here.... All CEan are welcomed to post their views
I had Just Created This Blog and also learning how to Manage it. Well Look at This one time and Please Post Comment so i can Make Best of mine....
hi frnds,i am facing difficulty in designing pcb layouts ,can any one know which pcb circuit layout software is easy to use for beginners??๐Ÿ˜•