Need help in project selection

i m student of electronics nd instrumentation.i want to make a minor project using microcontrol system, can u suggest me any project.

Replies

• sukashi
    sukashi
    plz yar if somebody have any idea about microcontroller based project then reply
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sukashi - have you searched this section for project ideas based on microcontroller? You'd surely find lots of ideas. You may even combine two or more ideas to come up with your own idea. Does it help?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are a few threads that might help you:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The future of motoring?: self-driving car makes UK visit Read more: https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1009288.article?cmpid=TE01&cmptype=newsletter&cmpdate=080711&email=true#video#ixzz1RckZ9laL
Hello friends... As a communication i was wondering for quite sometime now but i am unable to get a proper answer. How is it that a cell phone signal can...
A is an acknowledged great in game B which he played for C in the World Cup of that game. Not many people know that he also represented D in...
Hello Ceans, I want to know how to make a attractive resume.......which can help ce in making there resumes more attractive.........please share your views guys....it can help many ce like...
I have completed my first year with basical sciences and iam entering to learn core subjects in EEE. so how can i overcome subjects and could gain knowledge. can any...