Need Help in Major Project||Smart Grid

I am working on my major project on Smart Grid. But its very big area and i am confused over which part i will choose for the major like generation, distribution, reliablity, Smart meter, security, privacy etc. I also have to give the simulation of the model . I need help for deciding for which one should i go. Also if anyone have some research paper or material to read would be appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ANY BEST BOOK FOR KNOWING ROBOTICS , TO KNOW BASICS OF ROBOTICS.
Microsoft has developed an app that lets you develop different kinds of apps directly from your smatphone or tablet. This app designed for the web eliminates the need of using...
Dear CE's here i want some design suggestions for the design of a small parachute for egg to avoid it from breaking if dropped from the top of, 3 floor...
So I was searching today for something, when I typed in the Google Search bar, "Why Engineers are.." And see the results I got - I found that quite surprising....
Let us dedicate this thread to bring in the information about the best engineers till date and their inventions that changed the course of human technological development. In every reply...