Need help in FYP title.(VRF versus chilled water system)

HI, I received a title for FYP,it's the use of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air condition system in the large building in comparison to conventional air conditioning system (chilled water).However, i have no idea how to start.Do I need to do a simulation for comparison or any nicer idea?

Replies

• limseisei
    limseisei
    HI, I received a title for FYP,it's the use of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air condition system in the large building in comparison to conventional air conditioning system (chilled water).However, i have no idea how to start.Do I need to do a simulation for comparison or any nicer idea?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Didn't get you. What do you mean by 'received a title'? Maybe its a good idea to get in touch with the people who selected the project for you and ask them to define the scope & limitation of the project.

Say what? 😀
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Doing a simulation would be a good touch, but don't make it the main stay of your project..You will need to compare the two methods theoretically as well..Here is a pdf from ashrae:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • limseisei
    limseisei
    yeah,the main purpose is to compare the two methods theoretically.I'm worry that it is too research base.So,I wondering any other method for deeper comparison.Anyway,thanks for your reply.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    yeah, your topic may require a bit of research..but you will get a lot of help from ashrae and IEEE journals..You may find them in your college library, or at the British Council Library
  • gohm
    gohm
    ASHRAE is a great group & should provide you with lots of contacts and assistance. They had a booth at a convention I was at as well as some educational sessions on new and grenn technology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am a automobile student i had gone through your project collection and i would like to do button operated gear shifting for two wheelers as my last year...
AutoIt is a freeware automation language for Microsoft Windows. In its earliest release, the software was primarily intended to create automation scripts (sometimes called macros) for Microsoft Windows programs but...
hello friends. i really need some good events to be organised in my college. so i would really appreciate if you can suggest me any.(except programming,lan gamming,quiz) plzz.. help me...
A good story with a good moral !!! A man feared his wife wasn’t hearing well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not...
I got this in a forward. I believe many of you might've already seen this, but I just thought I'd post it for people who haven't. I found it to...