CrazyEngineers
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta

MemberAug 18, 2011

Need help in Career

hello sir,
    I am a fresher, completed my B. Tech from Information Tech, this year. Now I am searching for job. But presently I am in very big confusion. While doing B. tech my interest goes toward Networking, and I am thinking to make my career in Computer Networking field. I learn and work only on C and very little bit on JAVA. I have also basic knowledge of Computer Networking.

But now people (mostly my friends, who are developer) are saying that if I want to make good carrier, in which I have more opportunity, more money, and less study later, then choose development not networking. They say that in Networking job opportunities are very less,, and you have to work very hard ( do lot of study) for beater job.

Now I am totally confused. As my academic record is not also good. My 10th , 12th, and B. Tech percentage are 67, 59.4, and 63.54 %, respectively. What stream should I choose. I talk to all my friends, on this topic and it create more confusion. That's why I am asking for help.

Please guide me to choose right path for my career.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • divya kumari

MemberSep 6, 2011

well kishan first thing now-a-days companies r seeing talent not marks.
    while coming to ur job choose the stream in which u have interest.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kishan Gupta

MemberSep 6, 2011

Thanks Divya for your reply.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register