need help - choosing between .net / java for project

hi i am final year student.can u plz tell me on which language to choose from .net or java......

which is best and easy to choose..the project must be completed in 3 months..help please..

and any project ideas on the above language do provide..

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    friendster7
    hi i am final year student.can u plz tell me on which language to choose from .net or java......

which is best and easy to choose..the project must be completed in 3 months..help please..

and any project ideas on the above language do provide..
    it depends which language you know well, and what are you actually planning to do!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hi friendster7,

If you are planning to learn from scratch and do an extensive project then go for Java. It is a more sensible language with a lot more flexibility and pre-made APIs which are also free.

For project ideas, there is a separate thread. Please refer the same 😀
  • parihar888
    parihar888
    Hi friend,

I think so u should develop urs project on .net
    B'coz it is easy to learn and u can frequently see the codes output.
    if u somewhere near delhi then go to Ducat institute in noida..
  • Ruhi
    Ruhi
    Hi,
    I think you should go for Java, because companies mostly expect knowledge of Java over .Net.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends..I'm a Crazy EEE student... I am having the plan to buy a laptop.. Pls give me Your valuable suggestions...
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get hold of Cadence First Encounter which is a EDA tool used for routing. Otherwise could someone tellme if synopsys...
Hi All....... Hi Guyz..Its me again with a discussion regarding the Future Fuel. Lets share your opinions/ideas/doubts in this section. Go for the Poll To Vote for your Fuel of...

hi

hi everybody
Hi all, Pls. inform me how many and which file system requires at booting time in win 98, win xp and win2000. Pls....