Need guidance on scope & details of course in Nanotechnology

Hello CEans 😀... I am in my final year of BE in the field of electronics & communication. I have decided to pursue my M.Tech in Nanotechnology... Can anyone furnish details regarding the course and also the scope for the course in the future...
Expecting your replies... Thanks in advance...😛

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello fellow Engineers!!! Thought i would make my first post with the aid of the introduction template!! Name:Joe Engineering Trade: Mechanical and Manufacturing Location: QUB Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests:...
hi guys ...i have got this blue screen of death(BSOD) and i am not able to gert rid of it ...i have formatted the drive which contains windows and reinstalled...
In purely scientific terms, can you consider flowing sand as a fluid? Does it exhibit the properties of a fluid? Let's discuss.
hi friends i am in final year computer science ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to mobile phones.. or any other topics that is intersting..im luking...
i want to interface a device that has parallel port with matlab,how to interface? plaese any one help me....