CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Krishna Raja • 05 Oct, 2014
I have read that , best text book for propulsion is gas turbines , by many of my friends , what do you suggest me friends ?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 05 Oct, 2014 You should be able to buy the book from your local bookstore or buy it online from Flipkart: Gas Turbines By V Ganesan

PS: Please do not request for eBooks that aren't supposed to be distributed for free.
@Krishna Raja • 05 Oct, 2014 i want to know , whether any free links are available on the web ?
4.1k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 22, 2015

While accessing Whatsapp via Web if you are getting error "Trying to reach phone, make sure your phone has an active internet connection" along with "retrying in x seconds" message...
34.2k views

@ayusha patnaik · Aug 15, 2011

can the ce genius sitted here suggest me hw to groom myself to be a good computer science engineer...the things i should do and the things i should avoid. m...
4.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 31, 2015

Looks like Microsoft's invading Cyanogen's Android roots. The latest nightly of CM12 has some interesting information for you - that it's Powered By Microsoft. Microsoft has even managed to put...
6.7k views

@Naman Agarwal · Aug 2, 2012

hii... actually my college starts giving projects from 6th sem...ie., minor project.. can anyone provide me ideas or project titles for electrical engineering student... i m searching for it but...
11.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 20, 2014

It was recognized that Holography could become the future of data storage with the capability to read-write huge amounts of data in a parallel way. The technology has been put...
4.7k views