Need Few Suggestions & Help For Website.

1) I would like to know, how your article are ndexed in Yahoo,Bing or Google search engine ?
2) I tried chkme.com & when I entered our website url (thegeekyway.com) it displayed 'title too long it will be cropped by search engine' - does it affect website ?
3) Is there any guidelines or tips in writing article title so that it can be indexed in search engine ?
4) How do you really spread the word about your website ? Apart from writing ultra dope articles, is there anything with which we can tempt many users to visit the website ?
5) How much SEO matters ? I have noticed that three awesome website : Phoronix, Webupd8 & omg!ubuntu who gets around 400 comments per day have SEO 25%, 68% & 62%. So, I wonder does SEO really matters ?
6)Lastly, can anyone give feedback for our website ? How the interface is ? I am expecting criticism more,I don't care about praise since it doesn't helps me to improve.

Looking for your answers & feedback. And please answer 5th question, because i really wanna know about it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All the Game of Thrones fans are about to get goosebumps as they hear the news of what TellTale is bringing them - a full fledged episodic game series. Yep,...
Made out of mineral glass, the Casio G-Shock GA-110AC-ZA watch is water, shock and magnetic resistant and is now available across India at a price of Rs. 8,995. Making way...
So I heard people want to user Whatsapp while they are at work on their PCs and Macbooks. Most Whatsapp users know that the app available on Android, iOS, Windows,...
Stumbled upon this easy to build DIY FM transmitter. The circuit diagram and information from this post has been rewritten from the source link below to make it idiot proof....
Everything that goes up comes down. Do you think this will now apply to Apple? The company has already become the most valuable company in the world with hundreds of...