Need Feedback : What do you see in the browser tabs?

CEans,

We've been notified of a possible issue/bug on our site. When any discussion thread is open (like this one, for example) the browser tab shows the title of the thread. That is, if you look at the browser tab above, you should see -

CE Need Feedback : What do you see ...

It however looks like for some specific browser+OS combination the title shown in the browser tab is replaced by something like

#post -
Could you all quickly check if you see the title or the #post - in your browser tab? Please reply with the browser + OS combination you are using. I've tested this on Windows 7+ IE 10, OSX + Chrome/Firefox/Safari. However more combinations are needed.

Awaiting your response...

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Chrome and Windows 7 - I am seeing the proper title.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ubuntu 12.10 + Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox = Working as it should.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can someone quickly check with Internet Explorer? IE seems to be the troublemaker.
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    chrome with windows 8......working as it should....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    soni.sapan
    chrome with windows 8......working as it should....
    Could you please check Windows 8 + IE ? I think Windows 8 ships with IE10.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Just in case you were wondering, IE + win7 is working okay.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gurjap
    Just in case you were wondering, IE + win7 is working okay.
    Could you please tell me which version of IE it is? Seems to work fine in IE 10 I think. IE 9, IE 8 and IE 7 needs to be checked. If you've FF/Chrome on Windows 7, Windows XP, I'm all ears! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Chrome + Win7 is fine. Chrome version 25.0.1364.152

IE version is 10. Updated it a while back, and while I'm trying to "restore previous versions" it isn't working. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜”.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    FF + Win XP super cool and fine BIg Guy
    The_Big_K
    Could you please tell me which version of IE it is? Seems to work fine in IE 10 I think. IE 9, IE 8 and IE 7 needs to be checked. If you've FF/Chrome on Windows 7, Windows XP, I'm all ears! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Someone on IE 9,8,7 ? It'd be great to have your feedback.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Works fine. Tested with IE 9 on Windows 7 but without logging in.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Ubuntu 12.04 + Chrome......working absolutely fine.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Windows 7 + IE8 ....... works fine ๐Ÿ‘
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    The_Big_K
    Could you please check Windows 8 + IE ? I think Windows 8 ships with IE10.
    working also on windows 8+IE & checked the version it is IE10

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our year created 5 different types of a miniature of transportation system. And i just want it to share here...
Hi, I have this error in evalfis. ??? Error using ==> evalfismex Illegal parameters in fisGaussianMF() --> sigma = 0 Error in ==> evalfis at 84 [output,IRR,ORR,ARR] = evalfismex(input, fis,...
hie guys i am sagar .3rd yr cs b.e. .i like 2 browse abt latest tech and love music
friends i'm planning to make dc-dc boost up converter.(300 Volt to 550 V) i tried to use simple circuit as shown in wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boost_converter (see fig.1 in circuit analysis portion)...
hey frndz n hiie The_Big_k, will u pls guide me for some specific application regarding wireless sensor networks (WSN)... i need to prepare it for TPP....