Need Event Name Related To Energy Conservation

hiii......we are planning for an event in the month of February, 2012......the theme of the event is energy conservation.....so i need a good event name....related to energy conservation......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Monika Ghosh
    hiii......we are planning for an event in the month of February, 2012......the theme of the event is energy conservation.....so i need a good event name....related to energy conservation......
    eConserve comes to my mind right away.

How about 'Greenergy' (green+energy) ๐Ÿ‘
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Go Green! ๐Ÿ˜€ Our symposium name... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Greenology! (Green Technology) ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    "E CO"- (Energy Conserve) Friendly. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    SAVENERGY

TheJouleBrawl

E =mcยฒ= M(ake) C(onservation) C(onvenient)

'xcuse me for the last one! Not apt for an event name. Tagline, maybe! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

godfathermain thing is to find a sensor remaining things are easy in project. I'm trying to find such sensor. You too please keep searching for efficient sensor.thanks for your help...
Whenever I open CE in my android mobile, the site is not opening in mobile mode, instead opening in normal mode.. do we have separate android app to navigate CE...
One of my cousin wants to operate his PC which is connected with internet access with his iPhone 4 which have GPRS connectivity. Can anyone let me know best suitable...
Just Now friend sent me mail!! A nice PPT. I you already know it thats ok!! But i like it to share here.. So boring..PPT extension is not allowed.. Alright...
Quote: The 2011 Purdue University Rube Goldberg machine shattered the world record for most steps ever successfully completed by such a machine. In 244 steps the "Time Machine" traces the...