Need Electrical Project Idea

Need an idea for Major project for final yr submission, Plzzzzzzzz Help me out..๐Ÿ˜

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I hope this information will useful while writing thesis/ project report This additional information to " How To Write A Project Report-by Kaustubh Katdare" Best wishes, Thesis123 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Today is a special day! Exactly 5 years ago, on November 24[sup]th[/sup], the idea of CrazyEngineers was brewing in my mind. It was about 11.00 AM, I was sitting in...
I'm posting the story of CrazyEngineers exactly at the times it happened 5 years ago in history. It begins here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/38184-exactly-5-years-ago.html
hello , i am using php language. can anybody send me a code to send email when i redirect on a perricular page named like email.php.thanks Best regards irphan
If you are an Engineer, you should be able to solve it within 3 minutes or less (30 seconds); If you are a developer, never mind, maybe 1 hour; If...