Need a guidance for my career!

Hey guys,
Am working as a trainee design engineer. am good at pro/e and am concentrating on its advanced modules. My doubt is whether pro/e is enough for my designing career? is there any other software that is advanced than pro/e? Technical experts please guide me 😀

Replies

• ironman
    ironman
    Answering your first question, PRO/E is just one of the tools which will help you forge a path in design. As your stay in the field increases more than making CAD models, you will be expected to conceptualize the design in the first place.

As for your second question, there are plenty of options with respect to CAD softwares. There is CATIA, SolidWorks, NX- Unigraphics etc. Doing any of these softwares would depend on what exactly is the requirement of the industry you are working in. For eg., CATIA is considered to be a very good software for sheet-metal working and hence is widely used in the automobile and aeronautical sectors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well for those who are in embedded field Arduino is very known word. I am planning to study about Arduino basics so inviting all who are interested in Arduino can...
Can anybody tell me in simple the difference between source data rate and transmission data rate?
Can someone explain to me how a battery works. What I am really trying to figure out is what creates that potential difference across terminals in order for charge to...
HI, I am working in structural glazing industry;So i wanted to change the depth of the dies;So what are all the factors affecting the dies?,,,, Pls i hope at least...
Hi, How to find out the plastic section modulus of irregular sections;