Need A GSM MODEM

Hi Guys,

I am searching for a GSM modem which when attached to my microcontroller will sen a SMS or a ring tone to any mobile number which i will feed into it.I got one but it is specific to sony erricson mobile i want a universal one which is not dependent to any mobile model.I wil be very greatful if anybody will provide me any information in this regards.Please provide me any information or project related to the same if possible @:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks

A CRZIEEEEEEN

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Abhishek Agarwal from Moradabad, India. Just completed my B.Tech. in Information Technology. Now-a-days hunting for the job. 😒 See u all !!!!! bbye
Hello to all CE's.. is there anyone of you who has a matlab installer?... The one is used to solve matrices?... Or links to free downloads.. thanks again...😁
hi friends i am new to this forum. i m doing mechanical engineering in mumbai. i heard about a weapon whose function is to destroy missiles in air. can it...
Hi..., I am second year Information Technology (engineering) student. Could anyone suggest me the latest hot topics for the seminar related to latest computer technology.Please suggest the list within 2...
A friend recently gave me a cupro-nickel heat exchanger. This is a classic single pass shell-and-tube HEX, with 74 approximately 0.25 inch diameter tubes inside a 3.5 inch diameter shell....