Need a best price for an Android 2.2 mobile phone?

OK! We do not want iPhone any more and we need a Android phone. If you say why we should have it, we say we just need it intead of iPhone. It is Android 2.2 OS smartphone and you can download thousands of apps from Android Market built-in. 3.5 inch HVGA Capacitive Screen support Multi Touch is the best highlight for an Android phone. You can use 2 SIM card because it is dual sim dual standby mobile phone. WiFi 820.11 b/g is a best connection for web browsing. Mobile Analog TV(SECAM/PAL/NTSC) function let you can enjoy many TV programs. GPS: find your location via both internal GPS position. (NOTE: mapping software is not included, if you want to use 3th party GPS navigation software other than google map built-in, make sure it is based on android platform). Quad-Band GSM unlocked,MP3 and MP4 players,Bluetooth 2.0 are the great advantages for user. You can buy it here:

Replies

• maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    this is not the right section to post this stuff dude post in relevant section

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is GRE required for pursuing MS in U.K got confusing replies any comments???????😔
hey guys i designed a new website for my college rrsece.co.cc if any one could help me in giving suggestions in developing the site it would be very help full....
We are looking for 1 PHP developer in Delhi NCR region for full time Salary :- Negotiable Job Profile :- Management of dealaram.com ,Technical Support Job Requirements:- Intermediate knowledge of...
Eli Pariser of the progressive organization MoveOn says the Internet is hiding things from us, and we don't even know it. In this TED Talk he calls out Facebook, Goggle...
Nokia E6 pre-order is now live in India on Nokia's official website. The estimated price of Nokia E6 is Rs. 17999. Specifications of the phone are as follows - Size:...