Nature's Arc de Triomphe - 2000 of them in 73000 acres @ Utah

Utah in USA has the Arches National Park that has the world's largest concentration of naturally formed sand stone arches. These were carved by slow abrasive jet carving by nature over centuries of sand erosion.

Browse over these marvels at leisure:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have recently installed windows 8. and i can't figure out why does not it show most of the youtube videos. the youtube videos turn blank and doesn't show anything...
When drawing graphs, I've always wanted to draw a straight line without using a ruler. It looks like someone's already solved the problem - I'm however not really convinced whether...
Hi CEans !! glad to meet u after a long time 😀😀 here is my idea for a project .a device should hold an object by its clamps and at...
Being a blogger, I'm always searching for an app that gives me the hot and latest news quickly. But as with most of the news apps, the real pain lies...
HI guys!!!! it is a general discussion !!!!! i am doing automobile engineering in chennai!!! i like the course very much but i have one serious doubt that why girls...