"Nature Loves Courage"- Zen Pencils

Found this cartoon-quote on the lovely #-Link-Snipped-# worth sharing with budding entrepreneurs 😀
2013-06-18-mckenna
Also, do share your one 'impossible' dream where you kicked all obstacles' ass and proved all naysayers wrong to make possible your vision.

You see, we too love courage. 😎

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We simply love your work, Gavin! If you're reading this, I hope you know how much awesomeness you've brought to inspirational quotes. Your illustrations take those words to another level. #Respect

Big Fan! 👍
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Can you ask the maker To be share his ideas with CE just as chuckofalltrades did

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends Can anyone give me some information on data entry jobs that includes How it works, and legitimate website that offers these jobs, Is this true " You can...
Heapsylon, a small startup based in Redmond, Washington, has come up with Sensoria - a special pair of socks, "e-textile" fabric of which contains embedded pressure sensors to check the...
I visited Infosys Website after a long time and was pleasantly surprised to see a brand new homepage. The new website looks refreshingly nice and way better than the older...
After the success of National Go kart Championship, LPU SAE India Collegiate Club of Lovely Professional University (Phagwara) is organising an Asia Level Go kart championship in association with SAE...
Can anyone suggest or provide detailed notes or text books which beginners can easily understand on Practical Design of RCC elements (From foundation to Super structure)?