National Instruments Campus Selection

NI visited my campus today and the presentation was awesome and when it came to the number of rounds we would go through, he told us we better do not know about it ,as it would get scary. They mentioned that they will be conducting four rounds in our campus followed by the interviews in their bangalore office(They didn't tell the number of rounds they will be conducting there).
1st round-Aptitude-30 min ..60 questions😕😕
2nd round - GD
3rd & 4th round -Technical interview

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world's first entrepreneurs were farmers. This is because Agriculture was the first trade which mankind learned. Well this hardly matters now. Can we discuss Entrepreneurial opportunity in Agriculture itself?...
I did my BE in E&C, Mtech in CS, Doing Phd in Biomedical. But I want to learn some of the theoretical or core aspects of Entrepreneurship. I cant attend...
RKNEC - one of the premier engineering colleges in central India is organizing alumni meet for its alumni in Pune and Mumbai region. The schedule of the event is as...
CEans, I'm totally excited to inform you about my forthcoming trip titled as "Once In A Lifetime 2.0" to one of the most intriguing places on Earth - Israel. The...
wer in practical life r ve gonna apply d concepts in eng maths??? may b simple maths is applicable .wat is d use ?? is it simply tat a engineer...