National Conference on "Recent Developments in Civil Engineering" Manipal University

A national conference on recent developments in civil engineering (RDCE-2011) will be organized by the department of Civil Engineering, MIT Manipal from January 13 to 15 2011.

The themes of the conference include the latest trends in developments and innovations in the areas of:

• Structural Engineering
  • Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering
  • Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
  • Construction practices and Management

Technical papers related to these themes are invited for oral presentation.

An extended abstract of not more than 500 words focusing on developments and techniques are invited. The acceptance of abstract will be based on the peer review by the technical committee.

Full length papers in soft and hard copies should be sent after the acceptance of abstract. At least one of the authors of the paper should register and present the paper.

For more information visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a part of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations, the Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal is organizing a three day National Conference on “Advances in...
On the successful basis of ICCAE 2009 and ICCAE 2010, 2011 3rd International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2011) will be held in Chongqing, China from January 21...
International Conference on Science & Engineering promises to address current state of the technology and the outcome of the ongoing research in the area of Science & Engineering. It encourages...
Hi friends, I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. Christmas season is up and I want a digital camera asap. The...
Hi friends, I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. Christmas season is up and I want a digital camera asap. The...