CrazyEngineers
  • nanoharsh
    nanoharsh

MemberJan 15, 2008

Nano-Communication

Hi ...I am Third Year CS student and i am about to present a seminar. I have chosen Nano communication as my topic.... I have found some information of the technology used for nano communication namely, carbon nanotubes (CNT),CNT network,Virtual Source and Delta R modulated media, from google searches

But i need some more information regarding the topic.Please provide me links and data regarding the topic....Your help will be kindly appreciated 😀

Thanking you
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • nanoharsh

MemberJan 23, 2008

hey guys please help me out here....... i need those links urgently......please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • f2002

MemberMar 14, 2008

You should ask the folks at #-Link-Snipped-# who have a conference on this topic.
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberMar 15, 2008

nanoharsh
    Hi ...I am Third Year CS student and i am about to present a seminar. I have chosen Nano communication as my topic.... I have found some information of the technology used for nano communication namely, carbon nanotubes (CNT),CNT network,Virtual Source and Delta R modulated media, from google searches

But i need some more information regarding the topic.Please provide me links and data regarding the topic....Your help will be kindly appreciated 😀

Thanking you
    i know little bit opn NANA tech.😛
    Sharing a few things on CNT:-

In future 2020 + CNT will let us see Moon as our Holiday or Weekend spot;-).Like space suttle this high rigid more than that of Steel Nano material will make our fantacies come real when we can seat in a vehicle that will vertically throw us up in Moon, within 3 hrs or so...
    blog reloaded:#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • akkumon

MemberSep 23, 2009

Man look in sciencedirect or ieee or wikipedia
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register