NAND and NOR array difference

Well this is like cake walk to few not to me this question bugs me a lot

Both are Universal gate that can really be helpful in easy realisation other gates

But what exactly is the prima facie that seperates both the gates and Why are some devices made purely in Nand arrays and not in NOR arrays?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    NAND is faster gate. Because :
    - Same Rise & Fall time
    - mu n/ mu p ~ 1 / 3. Which is higher than NOR. Thus, NAND is faster & it is used more.
    - Gate leakage = Low

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well recently we had been discussing in private conversation it is better to be let out now and that too the very first day of CEom August will be the...
Well an electron is really a small particle which has considerably higher change in it's energy when it is subjected to acceleration by an external field or energy supplied to...
The recent release of Android 4.3 with its minor upgrades to the existing framework has attracted many in trying out the new OS. However, many on the Google product forums...
Well this is one crazy idea that struck my mind as I was going through my friends project proposal Wel in their design of roboti arm the hand had 3...
One of the greatest innovations in terms of spectacle inductry is concerned is Google Glass But it is on a verge of utter failure why is it so ? Here...