@vishu445 • 13 Mar, 2010 • 1 like
Hii Cean..!!
Suggest me with few names for an Electrical Club/ Society
@Kaustubh Katdare • 13 Mar, 2010 You want names of an existing society/club or a new one that's being formed?
@vishu445 • 13 Mar, 2010 • 3 likes I want a new name. Few of which I have thought of are :-

1.Electro Infinity
2.Plugged In
3.Kirchoff's Electric Society
4.Elec Power
5.Arc
6.Electrica/Dynamica
7.Power House
8.Electric Studio/Studio Of Electricity.

Please come up with your suggestions/comments regarding these. And please suggest me few new ones as well.
@vishu445 • 13 Mar, 2010 • 2 likes 😔😔😔😔😔😔??????? ??
@gohm • 13 Mar, 2010 • 1 like I'm always partial to clever acronyms, can you create one from an electrical term? watt, spark, joule, arc...
@Kaustubh Katdare • 13 Mar, 2010 • 1 like Here's what we had: EESA (Electrical Engineering Students Association). Not so creative, obviously 😉

Here are few -

1. POWER Club
2. SHOCK 😛
3. High Voltage Club
4. Thunder
5. Blitzkrieg [ Surprisingly, this name was quite popular 😀 ]
6. 440 or 11kv
7. Electri.City

Or simply go with the acronyms as Gohm suggested. I liked 'S.P.A.R.K'.
@vishu445 • 14 Mar, 2010 S.P.A.R.K is cool..!!😎
Although i will take some more time to decide on this.
Thanks Ceans...!!😁
Anything more from your side is highly appreciated.
Thank you.
@vishu445 • 14 Mar, 2010 I have to work on the punch/tag line as well.
The one i have thought of is
"where ideas flow without any resistance"

I love to have your comments/suggesions on this as well.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Mar, 2010 The tag line should go along with the major motive/activity of the club. What is it going to be?
@vishu445 • 14 Mar, 2010 Being a third year student i want to form a club which is totally meant for electrical students as my college already has clubs for Computer Science and Mechanical.

This club will include electrical department students of all years. The aim of club will be organising workshops. seminars. quiz, industrial trips, inviting guest lecturers . disussions on latest discoveries etc , and ulitimately bring electrical engg students (updated and practically sound) at par with students of other deppt.(as in case of my college ).
@vishu445 • 14 Mar, 2010 I am working hard on this club so please suggest me much more ways by which i can make this club more functional and fruitful.
Thank you
@vishu445 • 16 Mar, 2010 Name finalised.

Society of Electrical Engineering (SEE).😁
@Jennifer Loja • 07 Nov, 2018 • 1 like

i want something based on electricity and atoms  ions and electrons

@Shivam Srivastav • 05 Dec, 2018 • 1 like

name the group which are related with ECE

@Ankita Katdare • 22 Jan, 2020 • 1 like

Here are some names that come to mind that might be helpful for someone looking to start an Electrical Club or Electrical Society of even an Electrical Tech Fest -

1. High Voltage Club
  2. Blitzkrieg
  3. Plugged In
  4. Electro-infinity
  5. Wave Makers
  6. Dynamos
  7. The Power House
  8. Kirchhoff’s Electric Society
  9. S.P.A.R.K
  10. E=MC Awesome
  11. Elecspire
  12. ElectroBlitz
  13. Elektra
  14. ElectroFete

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...