Myself Pushkar

hello everyone myself Pushkar ,i am an electronics engineering student and i love to work on VLSI.. ๐Ÿ˜€ hiiiii to everyone from this forum

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pushkar Terwadkr
    hello everyone myself Pushkar ,i am an electronics engineering student and i love to work on VLSI.. ๐Ÿ˜€ hiiiii to everyone from this forum
    Welcome to CE, Pushkar. We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this site and what motivated you to join? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum. Have a nice stay here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pushkar Terwadkr
    Pushkar Terwadkr
    well i was searching for a good linux version for my PC and i saw some posts here ,,infact i was searching for a site which is dedicated to engineering n i found it ,and i am planning for further studies so i guess i will get some great information from such forums and will get a chance to meet great people ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pushkar Terwadkr
    Pushkar Terwadkr
    @godfather
    Thank you
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Family, Pushkar ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Pushkar!
    That was a good intro man! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IEEE STUDENT BRANCH Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College ofEngineering) under the banner of TROIKA 2012 The Annual Technical Fest Presents TECHNOVISION ' 12 The Annual Technical Paper Presentation Contest...
Earlier the Government said that they will take action against the networking giant and search giant for the objectionable content in their databases: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/indian-government-to-block-google-facebook.51428/ , now Governmen has sanctioned prosecution...
We regularly get queries from students looking to buy laptops for the best configuration. The major focus is on going for a faster processor, even at a higher price. For...
CEans, We're happy to introduce a brand new section on CE Forums dedicated to power plants. This section will host all the discussions right from constructions of power stations to...
We've a great new section for our Civil & Structural engineers to discuss skyscrapers & supertall structures. Discuss the mega-structures that fascinate us and proudly stand as man's biggest creations....