Myntra Makeover - New Myntra Is Cool

#-Link-Snipped-# - leading custom apparel design & ecommerce company based out of Bangalore (also responsible for most the CEoM T-Shirts) has just released a new version of their website. The new logo is more colorful.

Mukesh Bansal, the CEO of Myntra sent out a mail to all the subscribers (look below) -

Dear Customer,
I am very excited to share the new Myntra brand identity and User Interface. This is a major step forward in our continuous endevaour to have best products and experience for you. Your patronage and feedback over last 3 years has made Myntra #1 online player in India in personalization category. We have seen very high interest in personalized jerseys for Team India, IPL and Soccer teams and many of you have been asking us to expand our product portfolio by having a broader Sports collection.

Well, we have done exactly that by building India's largest Sports Lifestyle collection on Myntra.com. We now have an extensive catalog featuring Nike, Reebok, Puma, Adidas, Lotto, Fila etc. and many more brands in the pipeline. In order to make the entire shopping experience better we have also completely revamped the user interface incorporating a lot of feedback we have received from you.

We have also reworked our brand identity. The new identity is quite colourful and vibrant representing the variety in brands and product range that we have in the new Catalog. We will be adding many more categories in the months to come so that you always have a wide selection of products available with the same unwavering customer experience that has been the hallmark of Myntra brand till date.
We will look forward to continued support and feedback from you. Please feel free to share your feedback with me directly at #-Link-Snipped-#

Check out Myntra's website and share your opinion about the new site.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now buying Microcontrollers, wireless, sensors and motors and other stuff for your robotics and electronic project needs is even easier. I'm happy to announce that our moderator CEan Ash and...
i need help about how to connect a mobile to a microcontroller and which mobile we can use,and how to send an sms and recieve sms showing the feedback to...
i want a help about how to connect a mobile to microcontroller and which mobile to use,
At present, the split of engineering students and professional engineers visiting CE is roughly about 60:40. Ideally, I'd like it to be about 50:50. The more professional engineers come on...
I have controller and motorized rotating device. The Controller is a knob the User can rotate. The rotating device is Propulsion Nozzle. Both the Controller and the Nozzle can be...