1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Myntra Asking For Feedback On Orders I Made In 2008!

Question asked by Kaustubh Katdare in #Coffee Room on Jan 5, 2012
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Jan 5, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
I think something's totally wrong with Myntra - once a leading online custom t-shirt vendor. Myntra.com gradually shifted to selling branded merchandise online but I'm shocked to see this new email in my mailbox -

We hope that you are delighted with the product(s) for the Order No. <clipped> which we delivered to you on 08-March-2008.

As a constant endeavour to improve our services, we would request you to share with us some feedback on your shopping experience with Myntra.

Then there's a survey below the message and if I fill it up, Myntra promises me to give me a Rs. 100 coupon which I can redeem on their website.

Come on, it's 2012! 😒 Posted in: #Coffee Room
Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
Rank A1 - PRO
I don't understand. What's wrong with getting feedback from customers, who have used their service?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Jan 5, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
Praveen-Kumar
I don't understand. What's wrong with getting feedback from customers, who have used their service?
Nothing is wrong in getting feedback. But don't you think it should be within a reasonable time? I don't even remember what I ordered from them in 2008.
Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
Rank A1 - PRO
The_Big_K
Nothing is wrong in getting feedback. But don't you think it should be within a reasonable time? I don't even remember what I ordered from them in 2008.
Agreed! Didn't see the 2008 part. May be they might have started this feedback option just now and wanted the "potential" customers' feedback now! 馃榾 What ya think?
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya 路 Jan 5, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
The_Big_K
Might be some technical bug, and I think you've ordered some TEE for One contest. 馃槈

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up