CrazyEngineers
  • I think something's totally wrong with Myntra - once a leading online custom t-shirt vendor. Myntra.com gradually shifted to selling branded merchandise online but I'm shocked to see this new email in my mailbox -

We hope that you are delighted with the product(s) for the Order No. which we delivered to you on 08-March-2008.

As a constant endeavour to improve our services, we would request you to share with us some feedback on your shopping experience with Myntra.

Then there's a survey below the message and if I fill it up, Myntra promises me to give me a Rs. 100 coupon which I can redeem on their website.

Come on, it's 2012! 😒
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJan 4, 2012

I don't understand. What's wrong with getting feedback from customers, who have used their service?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 4, 2012

Praveen-Kumar
    I don't understand. What's wrong with getting feedback from customers, who have used their service?
    Nothing is wrong in getting feedback. But don't you think it should be within a reasonable time? I don't even remember what I ordered from them in 2008.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJan 4, 2012

The_Big_K
    Nothing is wrong in getting feedback. But don't you think it should be within a reasonable time? I don't even remember what I ordered from them in 2008.
    Agreed! Didn't see the 2008 part. May be they might have started this feedback option just now and wanted the "potential" customers' feedback now! 😀 What ya think?
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberJan 4, 2012

The_Big_K
    Might be some technical bug, and I think you've ordered some TEE for One contest. 😉
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register