Myntra Asking For Feedback On Orders I Made In 2008!

I think something's totally wrong with Myntra - once a leading online custom t-shirt vendor. Myntra.com gradually shifted to selling branded merchandise online but I'm shocked to see this new email in my mailbox -

We hope that you are delighted with the product(s) for the Order No. which we delivered to you on 08-March-2008.

As a constant endeavour to improve our services, we would request you to share with us some feedback on your shopping experience with Myntra.

Then there's a survey below the message and if I fill it up, Myntra promises me to give me a Rs. 100 coupon which I can redeem on their website.

Come on, it's 2012! 😒

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I don't understand. What's wrong with getting feedback from customers, who have used their service?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    I don't understand. What's wrong with getting feedback from customers, who have used their service?
    Nothing is wrong in getting feedback. But don't you think it should be within a reasonable time? I don't even remember what I ordered from them in 2008.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Nothing is wrong in getting feedback. But don't you think it should be within a reasonable time? I don't even remember what I ordered from them in 2008.
    Agreed! Didn't see the 2008 part. May be they might have started this feedback option just now and wanted the "potential" customers' feedback now! 😀 What ya think?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Might be some technical bug, and I think you've ordered some TEE for One contest. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anusodhana 2K12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Engineering and Technology, Guntur. This fest is open for the students of all branches in Engineering. The...
Introduction to Computer Graphics was neatly explained by Dr. Prem Kalra, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Raster Graphics in Introduction to Computer Graphics was neatly explained by Dr. Prem Kalra, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi Feel free to ask your questions and...
Hello Friends, I am working for a company into the design and development of automobile systems like Window regulators, latches and seats. We often need to deal with production engineering...
Cult a'way 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by Chithra Thirunal College of Engineering, Trivandrum. After the success of first edition, this promises not to be just any college...