My, What an ugly baby! Engineers must learn to jettison unworkable Projects

Sometimes we get entangled emotionally with some invention of ours, which may not be all that we think it is. We tend to hold on to a non working idea and go on flogging a dead horse. It is necessary to develop the ability to step back and look at it objectively. It may be better to cut our losses even at a late stage of the project and start afresh.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Serial leaker @evleaks has released a screenshot of a new Nokia Lumia handset. As usual @evleaks has maintained brevity in the status message by stating just the word ‘Moneypenny’ which...
Please discuss your ranks and your queries related to CDAC Feb 2014
I have found one nice Kitkat 4.4 launcher from XDA developers, named as Google Launcher HD. Supported devices : Samsung - Galaxy Y, Galaxy Y Duos, Galaxy Ace, S Advance,...
Wishing everyone all the joy and happiness in the holiday season I wish Christmas will bring lots of happiness in your life... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Fellas! Here's announcing that CrazyEngineers has opened Online Media Partnerships for this season! We have been regularly associating with Engineering Events across the globe and here's beginning a new chapter....