My Second Story

The Opening Lines of Second Story

A HERO'S CONFINEMENT

Everyone tense in the situation, we were almost there only a few steps for the exit. We are moving forward all together holding each other hand.

The exit is near suddenly a sharp burn in my back with a big burst everyone looks horrified with their expression and all of us hurried to the exit. I also did manage to reach the exit.

It was there, Yes. We did it. We reach the exit.

Rama Krishna comes towards me, hugs me saying you did it. You saved many lives.
I was losing balance. My eyes were fading. My legs were crumbling. I suddenly fall to the ground.

The people there were praising me. Applauding and screaming my name. Now I am a hero in their mind.

Rama Krishna: Hold on. You can do it.

Me: No I don’t think I can. It was sharp inside.

Rama Krishna: Don’t give up. You can go through this incident. See everyone praising your name. You finally became successful. You are a Hero.

Me: (Crying).Please Krishna. Helpp mee..I want to live. I was still young. I am only 24.

Rama Krishna: Shut up. You will be alright.( he cries at me)
They hurried me towards the ambulance.

Ambulance came into my view. I was put on the stretcher by the people.

Abhi is holding my hand. “I will be with you forever. This is not the end. Everything will be all right. Don’t worry. You will be safe.” Trying to give me some confidence but I could not feel any of senses working correctly. All I could see is a white cloud covering my eyes. It was the last thing I could see.

I am trying hard to hold my breath. Is this the end for me? Oh god! Please, it shouldn’t be. I want to live now but why should I live, I failed throughout my life and what if I fail for my rest of my career? No. This cannot be happening. Thinking about my mom. (crying)

Yes. What have I achieved? This could be my final day. I cannot hold on.Sorry mom and dad. I am leaving this world.

Soon my thoughts were also starting to leave me. I am now not able to think. I am loosing slowly losing my conscious ness. This could be my end.

Latter …

I opened my eyes but I couldn’t see anyone near me. Is this is only my dream, lot of thoughts leaving through my mind. What happened earlier? I seemed to forget everything that happened.

This place is new to me. It’s Very peaceful. All my worries and problems seem to leave me. Yes. Now I am free from my problems but where am I? This place is very peaceful. I cannot see any one here. This place is so ominous but very beautiful, pleasant and glazing.. Everything around was white and I cannot able to see the way to go across..

Seems like an abandoned place in earth or ….

I saw some group of people sitting around and laughing out of loud but what are they laughing at..

Do they laughing at me?

What? What is this?

I cannot understand. My mind’s rolling and I might lose my consciousness again.
Wait! Last time I remember was I am losing my consciousness where my friend holding my hand and I was in total depression and got hit by a bullet.
Does the bullet kill me? Am I dead?

Oh god. This is not good.

I went towards them and asked them what this place is?

They didn’t answer me as they stared at me and started laughing again. They are laughing at everything. I am losing control over me but not the same as I was before. Yes. I was not the same. I would have lost my cool by now in normal situations.

I think I am lost. Where is Ramu? Where is mom? Where is everyone?
Oh god! I am lost.

A voice from behind: It’s waste of time to worry now Dileep.

Dileep: What? What happen to me? Where am I?

Women: You are dead.

Dileep: Whatttt? No. This cannot be true.

Women: This was true Dileep. You are dead and you’re on the road between the Hell and Heaven.

P.S: For complete story Please refer from page 10.

This is the work before I re edited the story.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Dileep. I cannot bear suspense!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Ishu I don't know how I would write this story. It would be more suspense for me than you face Ishu. I got a thought and I will try my best to keep CEans interested.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nice start of the story! I am going to follow this one.

@Dileep: Why don't you create a story blog? It will help you keep everything in one place 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    he he he..Nice start Dileep. You are a good good writer 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    But who are the people laughing in the journey?

Amazing, we have company in travel as well 😛

Ok, enough fun. A very nice start !
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thanks ABKD, ES,SP.

@ABKD: I am poor in maintaining a blog 😔 and CE is a great place to share anything and I can get reviews from great people 😀 a
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Sorry for writing this one very slowly CEans..

Dileep: What? What do you mean? Who are you?

Women: Yes. We are the barriers between the death and birth and I mean the same. It’s time for you. Your job in earth was now completed.

Dileep: Aaahh!!No. It’s not done yet. I am only 24. I want to do more. There are some one waiting for me. My mom is waiting for me.

Women: You are just facing your demise and you must accept it. You can lead to hell or heaven very happily.

Dileep: No. I am not coming anywhere.
    Women: You must come with me, Dileep. It’s over now.

Dileep: Why should I come with you? Do you know the things I faced in my life? I hadn’t made a mistake in my life and why should I die this quick.

Women: No. I don’t know. We are only barriers and we don’t require any information and it’s written for you Dileep.

Dileep: Please. Don’t take me away. I am young and I am not yet married.

Women: Hm. don’t worry Dileep. Your struggle will be over when you get to the end of the road. You just came out of the portal between the life and death. You can go back if this is not the time. Come with me. Come on.

Dileep: No. I won’t. You are lying. No one can go back after death. You won’t send me back if I come.

Women: Lying, cheating and back – stabbing are a part of human lives not ours. We don’t have any emotions.

Dileep: Yes. You don’t have any emotions. You are stones, rocks. You don’t know love and you just don’t know how it feels when we know we are dead.

Women: Yes. We don’t know it but we have to do our duty.

Dileep: Ok. I will come but be quick. I don’t want to be like this anymore.

Women: Yes. It will be quick but it depends... Only this small queue has to pass by…

There’s about millions of people waiting in queue to pass through…

Dileep: Depends.. Depends on what? Is this what you say small queue.. I never had stand in a queue. Do you know that?

Women: Follow me..

Dileep: Oh god! Who says Death is a solution to all the problems.

I followed her…

There were a lot of people. There were all kinds of people standing along with each other, sharing their experiences and thoughts, laughing at each other.

Dileep: Hey, What’s your name? What are these people? Where are we going?

Women: My name is Nakshatra. These people are just like you, some dead and some in between. All comes here, the death and the birth takes place through here. Everything that created in this universe must travel through this place, through that lake to the hell and heavens.

Dileep: (Amused look) well seems weird. How many of you barriers are here? I can only see you.

Nakshatra: Everyone has their own barriers. Last time you came here. I sent you through this portal.

Dileep: Oh my god! I did come last time.

Nakshatra: Yes. The life cycle takes tums every time when it originates to culmination.

All the stories that my grand ma used to told me now starts rotating in my mind…

Dileep: Hey I forgot to ask. Do I have a mind now because I am dead?

Nakshatra: It’s your soul which is important and your soul still connected to your body. This will be over after you reach that point.

She points a place where lot of people was banishing from that place.

Dileep: Well, What is that place?

Nakshatra: It’s the place where you destiny will be decided. Your all deeds on earth will be checked and will be sent to Hell or Heaven through there.

Dileep: Oh thank god, which means I am still not dead.

Nakshatra: May be but you will soon.

Dileep: Please, Don’t tease me.

Nakshatra: This is no issue to tease you dileep. I am just telling you the truth. I heard that you wish for death. That’s why you reach here.

Dileep: What?? I wished for death and that brings me here. I wished for many then. I want to be a topper and I want to be a cricketer and I achieved nothing and finally you blessed me this.

Nakshatra: Sometimes you wish something at wrong place which shouldn’t be asked as a wish.

Dileep: Ok. Finally you have proved it. You proved that god exists. Ok, Fine. I am dead and I am ready to face it. How long should I wait here.

Nakshatra: Everything will take some time. You must wait.

Dileep: Then what should I do for all the time
    Nakshatra: Wait.

As we moved forward proceeding to the place..

Dileep: Nakshatra, What if I die starving here before I reach that place.

Nakshatra: You cannot die here Dileep. This is not earth.

Dileep: Ok. Good Place on that part.

We reached a mega construction which will take lot of time and engineering staff to construct this on earth.

Dileep: Nakshatra, What is this place.

Nakshatra: These were the places of previous memories were kept.

Dileep: Oh. Did I keep my memories here?

Nakshatra: No. You didn’t. When last time you were here, you were asked to store your memories and you replied that the memories were from the past and you don’t want to live with it. You are an awesome person dileep. You are something special.

Dileep: Oh great. Good answer. Who am I when I was here last time?

Nakshatra: A soldier. You died in a war and now the cycle is repeating.

Dileep: Oh A Soldier!! Great.. Left right left right but I didn’t die in a war now. I died in a terrorist attack. (laughs)

Nakshatra: It is repeating. It might be a terrorist attack but we call it as a war between good and bad. It’s written for you Dileep

Dileep: hmm (shoulders down). Who’s the writer of my script?

Nakshatra: Dileep, You have changed and you were not the same.

Dileep: I know. There are many things changed in this earth. Can I change my fate?

Nakshatra: Impossible. Dileep, if you don’t mind? I am really interested to hear your story.

Dileep: Well, last thing I like to say before my life ends uff.. Not a great story to tell. I am a coward Nakshatra. A Coward.

Nakshatra: Hey Dileep Why did you call yourself like that?

Dileep: Yes. It’s true but one word describes my entire life. I am a Coward.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Amazing man! What a story! May I ask you what made you write?

You will actually go a long way. 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Ok Ok i agree your a coward don't say many times 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    narayana murthy
    Ok Ok i agree your a coward don't say many times 😁
    Sorry Narayana, didn't get you. I am asking about his inspiration. 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ishutopre
    Sorry Narayana, didn't get you. I am asking about his inspiration. 😀
    sorry ishu i am forgotten to give quote its a comment for dileep
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Ishan Nothing much to take as an inspiration just tried something new for this summer but some scenes in my life contribute to write this one.

@NM Haha very funny man 😀 but don't worry Dileep will no longer be a coward (refer title and the opening scene).
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woi Dileep.. What happened next??? You dead or alive???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    praveenscience
    Woi Dileep.. What happened next??? You dead or alive???
    That is suspense still a long way to go..

P.S: I think good stories will end up positive.
    Ah!!! No... Fast... Next thing please... By the way, as AKD said, start a blog and publish all the stories there... 😛
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I have already posted my story in my blog. Check my blog Praveen.
    Wokay!!! 😀 After this you have posted or just till this?
    Only your first story is there!!! Send the link!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yes I have written only one by now. This is in progress.

The Link is the same in my signature.
    Ok send me the link. I can see only the StoryBoard of the first story! 😔 Nothign else.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Here's the link for my first story

Be the change you want to see in the world.: My First Story

which was also posted in CE here

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Dude, I wanna see the second story.. This one... In full!!! 😛
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    PM me when the next part is published.

Woha! awesome 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    English-Scared
    PM me when the next part is published.

Woha! awesome 😀
    Sure ES. 😀
    Its been a long time... Where's the next part??? Or if there's no next part, where's the next story then???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Sorry for delay Next part not started yet praveen due to very busy schedule.

Will post it soon.
    Soon.. 😀 Waiting... 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Under Construction.
    What happened after this???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Will be posted soon.
    Waiting for it.. But this one is nice.. 😀 Farmer Dileep! 😛
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I think this would be the most confusing part of the story. All will understand it soon.
    Lets see... Time travelling is awesome... 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    praveenscience
    Waiting for it.. But this one is nice.. 😀 Farmer Dileep! 😛
    Farmer is Mallikarjun Rao not dileep. 😛
    Malli is Dileep in his prev. birth!!! 😛
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good going Dileep! Thanks for the PM.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Dileep: Well, last thing I like to say before my life ends uff.. Not a great story to tell. I am a coward Nakshatra. A Coward.

I didn’t choose the correct choice at the crucial stage of my career. I hadn't able to express my feelings to my loved one.

Nakshatra: Sometimes we can be wrong.

Dileep: No. I didn’t take the bull by horns at correct movements. I hadn’t taken correct decisions at right time. I am a big loser. I deserve to die.

Nakshatra: Dileep Come with me.

She takes me to a portal through the big construction…

Dileep: What is this?

Nakshatra: It is a portal. Here we will travel through time.

Dileep: What? Wow. This is great. Now we are going to be travelling through time!!

Nakshatra: Yes. We are but we have very less time. Come on quick.Hold my hand.

I went through the portal…

And we landed in a desert like place… a Village it seems.

Dileep: Where are we?

She vanishes from the point..

Dileep: Oh god! This is not good.

I walked to the house near by…

This place looked like a place very familiar to me. I have been here before. (thinking)

There I looked into the room through the window.

Women: I think this year it’s going to be very tough for us. Again there were no rains and our children will have to suffer for food again.

Man: I am not worrying about the food Parvathi.

Women: (Dull expression) this year we cannot pay the tax any more.

Man: This year we are not going to pay any tax. (Holding his gun)

Another man came running in to the house, Malli the soldiers are coming to our people houses, again irritating people to pay the tax.

Mallikarjun Rao: These people don’t stop coming back until we give them a perfect answer.

Parvathi: Be careful Malli. Remember there was someone living for you.

Mallikarjun: (hugs his wife) I will come back only with the wet hands covered with their blood.

Mallikarjun along with his men went to the village..

I followed him but I am still wandering what this place might me…

A Soldier Announcing: Due to the scarce of resources this year, our government had decided to increase the tax by 50% and you country people must pay the tax in time. Otherwise those who were not willing to pay will be severely punished.

Mallikarjun: (Interrupts) No one is paying any tax here. (Holding the gun firm)

Soldier: Then you will be punished if you don’t agree with British government.

A man from the crowd come in front of the soldier and says ‘Yes no one will pay the tax any more’. Soon a British soldier took the person and start pounding him.
    The place echoed with his screams. Every scream from the farmer raises the rate of flow of blood in every other veins of the farmer and everyone burst out into anger and starts attacking at the British soldiers.

Several shots fired through air and one farmer died but the farmers gain the upper hand over the soldiers as they were outnumbered in this fight. Now the farmers gain the control over the situation.

Mallikarjun beating up the soldier who read the announcement before..

Mallikarjun: You can never rule this place. This is our land. You are not the people who belong to this place to fix any tax for our people.

Mallikarjun holding his collar and pulls him over..

Soldier falls back …

“You were deserved to be punished and you will be punished” Soldier says starring at Malli.

Mallikarjun: You made a mistake talking here.

Soldier eyes filled with fear.

Mallikarjun pulls the gun and aims it towards the soldier.

Soldier: No don’t do it. Please don’t.

Mallikarjun: Go. Run.

Soldier starts running towards my direction.

Others are screaming to shoot him.

Mallikarjun takes his aim against the soldier. Soldier turned back pleading not to shoot him.

Mallikarjun: I won’t but promise me that you people will never return to this place again.

Soldier: I can’t say it. It’s the order from the higher authority. We must follow it.

Mallikarjun: Then your fate is written to die here.

Gun fires…

Other Soldiers running away from the place and everyone begins to hail mallikarjun ….

Mallikarjun raises his head towards the sun and stopped staring at something.

There must be someone in the path, I thought and I turned back to check whether there was any but I found no one.

“Is he seeing me? “ I thought again but I am dead and cannot be seen.

But he continued to stare at the direction where I am standing.

Dileep: Oh my god! He is watching me.

Something was happening to me.

I checked my fingers they were vanishing slowly. They were turning into particles like dust. I cannot believe myself.

I started running back, yelling her name Nakshatra.

Dileep: Nakshatra. Nakshatra. What’s happening to me? Where am I? What is this place?

Soon every part of my body turns to dust and I was sent back to the place where I came from..

[Hospital, INDIA]

My pulse rate suddenly grows higher …

My mother is holding my father’s hand (sitting on the chair).

The place was now filled with all relatives and friends.

Chaitanya(One of my friend): What’s happening to him doctor? What about his condition?

Doctor: Very serious chaitanya. He is very much disturbed. Something was bothering him more than the injury.

Ramu: He never had any problems with anyone doctor.

Doctor: Then there might be something which we all don’t know but if this situation continues like this. He can go into permanent coma.

Chaitanya: Oh no Doctor Please do something. He’s such a good guy.

Doctor: Yes he might be but all we can do had been done and we have to wait for the best.
    ………
    I slowly opened my eyes.

Again searching for the place where am I am?

She stood before me, smiling at me.

Nakshatra: What have you seen?

Dileep: I don’t know. It’s a kind of freedom movement but why did you left me. What is that place?

Nakshatra: It’s your own earth and I hadn’t left you. You were here.

Dileep: Then how can I go there?

Nakshatra: You just gone through your past memories dileep. You have travelled through time.

Dileep: Then who was that guy. No one sees me but he does?

Nakshatra: Yes he will. He only can.

Dileep: What? What’s special about him?

Nakshatra: because he was you. Only you can see yourself.

Dileep: (nodding his head) it can’t be me. I was not a farmer.

Nakshatra: Yes. You were not now but you were in the past.

Dileep: ohw!! How can it be? I went through the past. This is amazing but you say I was a soldier.

“How can you lie?”

Nakshatra: What you were doing there holding a gun, beating up a soldier, fighting for your nation. I will never lie to you.

Dileep: Ok. Okay but why did you take me there? How can this possible?

Nakshatra: This place is real and you belong to this place and earth and many other planets like earth were only designed to learn the art of living. Here we have everything except love and emotions.

Dileep: Oh might be but Earth is the real world for me and why did you take me to there?

Nakshatra: You might have observed the change in you.

Dileep: Yeah but I cannot be the same all the time.

Nakshatra: That’s why we come back here to check ourselves and go to hell or heaven.

Dileep: Ok. Hey can I go back to know what are things happened in my life. There were some secrets.

Nakshatra: Yes. It’s not a toy and you cannot do anything and remember you must not be seen by yourself.

Dileep: Okay, Great. Get ready.

Nakshatra: I will not be coming with you now but remember you can do all you want until it’s time for gates to open to end your life.

Dileep: Well. I said you before and I am saying you again. This is not the end for my life.

‘Nakshatra, to where this thing will lead me. How to go’ I said.

Nakshatra: You just think in your mind to the place while entering into the portal.

Dileep: Ok.

I again entered into the portal…

Some moments Later…

I checked the place. It’s undoubtedly my home. I checked everything and I am very happy to see my home. My mom, daddy and my sister everyone watching the T.V. Seems I am not in home or might have gone somewhere.

Dileep: I wonder what today might be. I checked the calendar. It’s October 2nd 2010.

Wow. Next day is my birthday and I am with my friends by this time. I arrived home.

Mom: Dileep, Fresh up dinner is ready.

Dileep(Real World): Will be in few minutes mom.

A lot of phone calls whole night, next day party with my friends, went for Robot movie. Enjoyed a lot that day which now turned out to be my final birthday and I am watching it hidden to myself, like this.

My final year of my B.tech went like a miracle, a magic.

We all were enjoying those days. Every one very kind and friendly towards each other, our lecturers were superb and we along with our lecturers enjoying these days.

Lecturer: Today who is going to give the seminar?

Ramu: Susmitha.

Lecturer calls her…

Susmitha went to the dais to give her topic.

We grab the slam book of one of her friend where she had written something about her. We eventually found her nick name bujji and pass it on to Ramu.

Ramu is trying very hard to mesmerize her but as you all the efforts will go for the toss when they got messed up girls.

I passed him the nick name of her and she had finished her seminar topic and sat on the bench beside ramu’s bench.

Ramu: Super Bujji. How can you say like that? It’s really impressive.

Susmitha: haaa.(cries)..My brother used to call me like that.

Ramu’s face suddenly turned expressionless staring at me, cursing me where I am trying to explain him the situation but he was in no mood to listen my words.

I am not yet an exception.

I am following a girl from the last 3 years, following her from her home to college and back. It had become a daily exercise for me; where there were only looks do all the talking. I had no clue what so ever about her opinion on me but my friends used to force me to express my feelings.

Pavan: Come on. You must tell her. It has to be done on someday.

Dileep: Yeah I know but you know I am facing one of the difficult problems in my whole life.

Pavan: Oh! But you can’t just be like this all the time.

Dileep: But how?

Pavan: Listen! If you like someone, you must tell her that you like her. That’s it. Simple.

Dileep: Hmm. Simple. Yeah I also feel the same, realized only after you have told.

Pavan: Ok. It’s up to you.

Hey what a lucky moment man. She’s coming this way. Come on. You must tell now.

Dileep: dude I still feel…

Pavan: Will you call by yourself or you want me to call her.

Dileep: Okay. Do you think I am a coward? I will.

But I kept watching her when she was passing away from me..

Pavan: Dude what you are doing? She’s going away…

Dileep: Aaa..aa..Bb..Dude Please. I can’t.

Pavan: Aargh. I think I must interfere in this.

Abhi..Abhii..

She turned back. I was again soundless.

Abhi: What Pavan?

Pavan: I am not. Dileep called your name.

I stared at Pavan in surprise, slowly turned towards abhi..

Dileep: Hii.

Abhi: Hai

Dileep: How was the day?

Abhi: Yeah. Fine.

Dileep: How are you?

Abhi: What?

Dileep: Hm Nothing. You are great.

Abhi: Oh! (Confused expression) but for what?

Dileep: Well sometimes I feel like that.

Abhi: Oh thanks.

She started to turn backwards …Pavan gesturing again to propose her ..where (I am nodding).

with my final desperate effort I finally called her name.

Dileep: Abhi.

Abhi: (Little bit serious expression) What?

Dileep: Haam. Do you like chakri.

Abhi: Chakri..

Dileep: Ya that smart tall guy.

Abhi: Yeah I like him. He is a smart guy.

Dileep: Oh Nothing. You can go.

She went away..

Pavan starring at me(smiling)..

Pavan: What have you done? For what you came here and what are you doing? Are you trying to set things up for chakri.

Dileep: No ra but I can’t hold my nerves.

Pavan: Hm.You can only understand yourself man.

All the days went pass by…

We weren’t noticed that the days are passing very fast.

We are in our final semester and yet we feel it’s still the starting part and we were like kids in the class room. The days which can’t get back were now getting started to count out.

20 days later..

October 20th, 2010: All the happy minds and moods was now tensed. Everyone going for temples praying god to get good results.. Some people have written some letters for the god expecting him to read those when was in leisure period and we were also started to the temple.

Chakri: Dude don’t worry. This is very easy. I have bought one coconut for everybody. It will be over and we will all get passed in the examination.

Ramu: Dude there are 6 subjects ra. How god could accept only one for each.

Pavan: Don’t worry man. He will accept your letter.

Dileep: Letter!!

Pavan: Ha Rama Krishna had written a letter to god to pass him in the exam.

Dileep: Arey Letter. Let me see it.

Ramu: It’s must not be shown. Please ra. Otherwise god will not see it. He will not accept it.

Chakri grabs it from his hand from behind.

Ramu pleading to give his letter back.

We opened the letter.

My dear God,
    I am the of student of DIET(Dileep Institute of Engineering and Technology). Roll no 22. Today, our results will be released. So I want you to do a favor for me. Please pass me in all the examinations. If you do I owe you my hair. So kindly accept my request.

Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,
    Rama Krishna.

All of us started laughing at each other mocking others. We pray god hoping good results and we went to the college.

There comes an very unexpected message..

Message Received

To be continued…

P.S: No scene above is real and all are fictional characters.
    Woah!!! What next???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hey You already know the story man. 😛

How the story looks after I re edited the content. Is it okay now. 😐
    Niceee... 😀 Great... But expecting more from you!!! 😛
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    This is the first time I am dealing with all emotions.. CEans please give your feedback

Message Received: Bhaskar’s condition was serious.

That message mystified all of us and we call back the number…

Mobile conversation
    {

Dileep: Hello whoz dis.

Hello sir I am vamsi, your junior.

Dileep: Ok. What’s the matter?

Vamsi: Sir, bhaskar’s condition was serious

Dileep: What? What happen to him?

Vamsi: He’s committed suicide.

Dileep: You mustn’t be joking on this.

Vamsi: Sir. I cannot joke on this issue.

Dileep: Oh shit, Suicide. This cannot be true. Where are you?

Vamsi: We are in his home town sir, in DK Hospital.

Dileep: Ok. We are in the college. We will be there in 2 hours but if this is a joke
    then I will smash your head into pieces.

Vamsi: I can understand sir but here’s no one of us.

Dileep: Ok. We will be there.
    }

Meanwhile our lecturer arrived into the class room. Our room was stunned silence; he was surprised with the silence in the room.

HOD: What happened people?

Hanuman (One of us): Sir Bhaskar committed suicide.

HOD: What? For what?

Hanuman: We don’t know sir

HOD: Is this information true?

Chakri: The student who comes from his place had messaged us sir.

Dileep: Sir, we need permission.

HOD: You must have left by now. I cannot give any permission unless the matter is confirmed.

Dileep: Sir then we will go.

HOD: Don’t act foolish Dileep. Some of you go to the hospital and send us a message.

Meanwhile: Another message received..
    To: Rama Krishna
    From: Prakash – Bhaskar committed suicide and he’s out of danger. We are at DK hospital.

Rama Krishna: Sir. Yes this is confirming information. Prakash already went to the hospital.

HOD: Oh god! Then this is true.

Everyone begins to panic..

Ramu: but there’s news that he’s out of danger.

Sir went out of the class with disappointment.

Soon the rumors start burning in the class room, checking the reasons that might lead to the suicide.

Durga Prasad: This might be a love issue man.

Vishnu: I don’t think so.

Durga Prasad: That can be the only reason because you know.

Vishnu: She’s only his friend and I haven’t noticed any close relationships with him.

Durga Prasad: Well we don’t know.

Soon our HOD arrived into the class.

HOD: Some of you can go and see the position at the hospital.

Ramu: Sir but we are all leaving.

HOD: No. any four of you can go to the hospital.

As I, rama Krishna, chakri, pavan had took the permission from the principal.

But before we reach the gates we can see half of our class were at the gates..

We reached the place..

Soon the hospital was filled with the students..

Prakash was there from the morning observing all the things happening in the hospital.

Ramu: How is the situation?

Prakash: He’s fine. I had spoken with him an hour back.

Chakri: Is he speaking?

Prakash: Yes but now doctor asked to give him some rest.

Bhaskar’s father and mother crying..

Pavan went to his father ..

Pavan: Uncle. He will be fine. Don’t worry.

Father: We had given him everything but we didn’t expect him to do this.(sobs)

Pavan: Uncle ok it’s over he will be alright. Doctors also confirmed that his life is now out of danger.

Bhaskar’s Mother: Yes and we had never burst a word on him even when he was failed.

Pavan: How is this incident happened?

Bhaskar’s Father: He drank an insect pest.

Pavan: Oh god! Did he tell any reasons aunty?

Bhaskar’s Mother: He said that because of results.

This answer was a complete shock for us..

Rama Krishna starred at prakash …

Ramu: Did he tell anything to you?

Prakash: Yes. He told me the same reason.

Every one of us shocked with the reason we got for the suicide.

Dileep: Man! Still our results haven’t been released yet.

Chakri: might not be the same reason.

Ramu: He might have afraid to tell the reason before his parents.

Prakash: Yeah. He would have told the reason to me. I have asked him many times but he’s saying the same.

We waited until the doctor allowed us into the ICU.

Doctor: One by one can go into the room. He’s fine now.

As one by one of us went into the room and have a small conversation with him..

Pavan and I went into the room.

Pavan after going into the room bolted the door.

Bhaskar was smiling at pavan, so calm and cool, Very much ok.

Pavan slaps bhaskar..

Bhaskar only was smiling.

Pavan: Why did you do this?

Bhaskar: Simple, Results.

Pavan: Don’t cheat your friend’s ra. I know it would not be results.

Bhaskar: but it’s true. It’s results.

Dileep : why?

Bhaskar: I am failing in the exams from the last two semesters whatever the effort that I had put on and this time also I haven’t done well, even though I had I will fail. I can’t bear this.

Dileep: Don’t talk like a kid man. Success and failure are a part of life. I didn’t expect this answer from you.

Bhaskar: Yes sometimes it’s really not we which take the decisions. It’s situation that demand the situation to happen.

Pavan: but you can’t just give up confidence. How can you just give up for these silly incidents?

Bhaskar: I just felt it’s over for me. I haven’t achieved anything and I didn’t live up to the expectations of my parents.

Pavan: Haa I am Baghat Singh and he is Abdul Kalam then and you are the only idiot here.

Bhaskar: at that time I felt it like that ra.

Pavan: Shut up Bhaskar. How can you talk?

Dileep: Did you see you parents from night they have been with you praying for you.

Bhaskar: Yes ra. I know but it just happened and I am lucky enough to see to all again.

Pavan: Idiot.

Pavan again going to beat bhaskar…( I stopped him)

Dileep: Ok take rest.

Pavan and I went out of the room..

Pavan gritting his teeth..

Pavan: Suicide had become a joke to these idiots. If this had been a real solution for all this then what for we had born.

Dileep: It’s ok pavan. It’s over. He’s fine.

Pavan shoves me..

Pavan: $%#$! These are reasons because everyone commits suicide in this world. $#&%!!

For food, marks, money what not thousands of reasons…

Approximately 10 million people per year worldwide were committing suicides where our country is contributing 10% of the total suicides.

These people deserved to die better than to live.

Cries..

I pat him on his shoulders …

Dileep: Ok. It’s fine. He’s ok.

We took pavan to a cool place..

Chakri: What do he told?

Dileep: Same.

We went towards his parents for the final meet and went back to our houses on bus..

Dileep: Don’t think about him too much. He will be ok.

Sometimes these things can happen.

Pavan: Yeah! Ok. He’s fine. I just hate people who commit suicide. I never expected that I face this kind of day in my life.

Ramu: Feels thrilled.

We both stares at Rama Krishna..

Ramu: Oh sorry!!

Pavan: How? We could have enjoyed the day.

Dileep: Hey are you serious.

Pavan: Yeah. Today’s our results.

Dileep: Oh my god I almost forgot.

We checked our results as everyone was passed in the exams in our batch.

Next day..

HOD: Congratulations students, in fact future engineers.
    All: Thank you sir.

HOD: Hmm but dileep, Howz Bhaskar’s condition.

Dileep: Yeah he’s fine sir.

HOD: Ok. I am really surprised to see him do this in his final year where I had seen many students losing their cool in their first or second years.

Dileep: Yeah but there might be some other problems which made him commit suicide.

HOD: Problems!! What problems do you have other than studies and love?

Dileep: May be stress and humiliation.

HOD: (sighs) Stress and humiliation. Yes I also heard many people say stress and humiliation but it’s completely because of their own deeds.

Dileep: May be sir but how everyone can do the same sir. Everyone will have their own interests and how can everyone do everything where others do.

HOD: Dileep. You must know that each human will have the same brain and if you use it correctly then you can achieve whatever you can want to achieve.

Dileep: Yes sir. I agree with you sir but every brain will do anything only according to its own interest.

HOD: I think I can’t explain it to you now. Could you please…. (interrupts)

Dileep: Sir but how can everyone achieve the same sir. If can be possible there were only less than 10% of the students are toppers. We are not marks getting machines sir.

HOD: What do you mean!!

Dileep: Nothing sir. It’s definitely not because of his deeds.

HOD: Dileep. With the most respect I have on you could you please get out of the class and take some rest.

Dileep: Sorry sir.

I left the class…

HOD: Well students. All you think about yourself might not get possible at times but you know this world is crazy world. We must fight to achieve our dreams and if you can’t better say goodbye and don’t end up like Bhaskar.

He continued the class…

Same day evening…

Ramu: I think today HOD had become more ruthless on you.

Dileep: No, nothing like that. He’s right. I was just unable to understand him. That’s it.

Ramu: but really sometimes it’s really hurts when we were unable to do what we want to do.

Dileep: Yeah It will but pressure from outside will effect more than anything.

Ramu: We must just think of ourselves.

Mobile Ringing…

Ramu answering the call…

Ramu: Hello

Saranya: Where are you?

Ramu: With dileep.

Saranya: Are you coming today? Why didn’t you make up any call.

Ramu: Sorry darling. I will be there in few moments.

Mobile call ended…

I was looking at ramu in total surprise.

Dileep: You talked with saranya.

Ramu laughing… raising his eyebrows.

Ramu: Yeah.

Dileep: Oh god! From when? You didn’t tell me.

Ramu: Hm. I wished I could have told you by now but you know these incidents didn’t allow me to tell you.

Dileep: Okay. I think you have given someone an appointment. (laughing)

Ramu: Ha. Yeah. I will go in few moments.

Dileep: Seems it’s my time to express.

Ramu: Yeah. Do it. I am sure you will get positive reply.

Dileep: Well. How do you know?

Ramu: Experience. You love her from 3 years man.

Dileep: Yeah but only talked to her 1 time recently with pavan.

Ramu: (Laughs) Man Please don’t take too long in this issues. If you really feel it just say it.

Dileep: Thank you man.

Ramu: Ok I am leaving.

Dileep: Okay. Bye. I wishes you all the best.

3 days later…

Bhaskar’s discharged from the hospital…

Dileep: Aunty. Here’s your new born child, from today he will be the most successful person in life.

Bhaskar’s Mother: Yeah. I wish him the same.

Dileep: Bhaskar. See you have given it up and now what happened you have passed in the exam.

Bhaskar: Yeah cool. If I know I could pass like this I would have done it in the last semester.

Pavan stares at bhaskar..

Dileep: Idiot. Don’t do it again.

Bhaskar: I am just joking. I won’t do it again.

Chakri: Dileep. Everything was setup. We can now go.

Bhaskar’s mother: Son when will you all return.

Dileep: We will be back in five more days’ aunty.

Bhaskar’s father: Be careful people. Thanks for your help.

We were again teamed up rearing to enter into the new world enjoying every moment of our life.

to be continued..
    Oh my god... Another wait??? Oye!!! Fast man... Thrilling story till now... 😛
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice dileep really awesome story sorry to say its true
    i mean its really happening in the society
    It might happen in real life for love marriages... But not for getting low marks... I mean to say, the former is more than latter!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    It might happen in real life for love marriages... But not for getting low marks... I mean to say, the former is more than latter!
    lol your in wrong track praveen i listened that many are getting suicide on both the reasons
    its happening praveen
    i too thought one time about suicide but at the same time i remembered about my mother and came home in calm so i know the pain of sudden failure and its effects
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The above scene is actually real one. It really happened in my college for Bhaskar.(The character is real one).
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    dileep k
    The above scene is actually real one. It really happened in my college for Bhaskar.(The character is real one).
    yes dileep i agree with you akd started a thread on this matter to make students to get bold about these situations
    Oh my god... Howz Bhaskar now??? What is he doing now???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yeah Bhaskar's fine now. He had cleared all his subjects. All that one moment he could have hold on but he didn't manage to hold his nerve but luckily nothing happened happened to him. Now he's very happy.
    Good to hear... 😀 You guys only have to take care of him... Possibilities are there that he might (although very low) do it again... Take care of him... 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    No chance of it happening again. He's actually very strong in attitude but we still don't know what happened that day exactly but it just went like that. He just loves his parents.

and another fictional addition to my character coming up to cover the bhaskar's situation.

and don't worry we will definitely take care of him. 😀
    When are you planning to release the next part of your story??? Waiting with full eagerness... 😛
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Dileep,

I was thinking that the people in your story are very obidient students which is a very rare case. How come when such a situation like suicide arises can the students wait for HOD's permission? They would instantly bunk class, isn't it?

But I liked that HOD's part. No teacher leaves a student once he enters the class. It was quite realistic on his part to let only four students go. 😛
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    All know about the suicide in the class room other than Prakash.

Here only 4 students waited for HOD's permission Ishan and all other were at the gates before the four students get the permission. 😛

P.S: Yeah Really Good Students.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    You are Awesome Dileep kumar. Superb Writing, I don't know till now that you are this much a great writer 😀. It will be more good if you try to choose some good names for the characters! This is only my suggestion!

And I know that Bhaskar's story before 😉
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    No way I am changing the names. At least no girls from our batch included.

Do you want your name in the story somewhere? 😛
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    dileep k
    No way I am changing the names. At least no girls from our batch included.
    Do you want your name in the story somewhere? 😛
    No No, I don't want my name man. What I am saying is try to use simple one worded names, so that it becomes easy to use and easy to read.
    So, you are writing a real story 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    No only Bhaskar's plot was little real other than all are imaginary. I never go to hell or heaven till now. 😛
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes Dileep, that Hanuman sounds real funny. Switch to some simple names like Dinesh, or Rahul etc. bhaskar and hanuman are quite uncommon.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey Dileep, i curse you. Don't know of heaven but you will go to hell for sure. 😛 😛😛 LOL
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Ishan Haha You are right.I will definitely meet you there.
    Woah... Man, it would be better if you write a story with all the CEans... What say???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    praveenscience
    When are you planning to release the next part of your story??? Waiting with full eagerness... 😛
    Next part almost complete. Will post it tomorrow.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    praveenscience
    Woah... Man, it would be better if you write a story with all the CEans... What say???
    Yeah I got another thought of writing another complicated story.

I will definitely put CEans name if everyone accept. 😀
    Complicated??? Why? Why not?? Why me???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    praveenscience
    Complicated??? Why? Why not?? Why me???
    because praveen causes havoc as you said 😛
    dileep k
    because praveen causes havoc as you said 😛
    Oh yeah... Go ahead... I forgot!!! 😔
    But atleast this time make it fast.. I mean, give us a complete story.. Dont make us wait like before... 😡
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Praveen hehe .No way 1 more twist here and still had to write a lot of story. 😛

but this will be the Final one. We are into climax.

If I write another story I will post the complete story at once.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Bhaskar’s father called me back…

Bhaskar’s father: Dileep. We are only farmers and we don’t know what problems he will face and nothing about him when he was outside. You must look after him.

Dileep: Ok Uncle we will definitely take care of him.

Bhaskar’s father: Ok thanks again. Be careful.

We left the place..

We are again teamed up rearing to enter into the new world enjoying every moment of our life.

All went into the bus for the final tour in our B.Tech career to vizag.

We traveled all along Vizag ….

Enjoying the beaches and out seeing.

Every moment was like a dream. Everyone was jumping with joy having little hick ups in between and only smiles were there in every expression.

Beautiful atmosphere all around and I know that these are going to be beautiful and the most memorable days in my life.

Later after spending 2 days in Vizag, we went to Araku and took shelter.

Rain is pouring down heavily.

We spent the whole day there enjoying the climate.

Next day so early in the morning, it’s still dark out. I came down for a small cup of coffee. I am standing there at the window with coffee in my hand.

It’s still raining out there…

Rama Krishna and Saranya was there sitting on the edge of the ledge wetting their legs, keeping their arms across each other shoulders.

Chakri, Pavan, Phani and Bhaskar is enjoying outside in the rain. They are playing with each other like kids in the rain. It was only a thin shower.

It was very calm and pleasant.

I came out feeling the climate and joined my friends.

All the others are just starting to come outside …

Suddenly the clouds starting to disappear and makes way for the cute boy. He appears red breaking through the clouds, giving us the glow of life.

I went to the cottage for some water.

Abhi is standing across me for the early morning winds.

The sunshine ravishes her beauty and I am only looking at her.

She is very beautiful. I cannot just keep my eyes away from her…

Such beauty for a minute death and ambition doesn’t enter into my world. I want this moment forever in my life.

She is going out from the cottage where I kept on watching her.
    Suddenly her leg slips from the slippery floor.

My heart went soundless for a moment but she managed to hold on her feet.
    She went away…

I kept on watching her.

Suddenly someone closed my eyes.

She went away man. You can now concentrate on the surroundings. – Hanuman.
    I shoved him.

Man I can only have few moments like this. – Dileep

Haha. Ya. I know but how long can you hold on like this – Hanuman

I will be there for her for ever – dileep

Ya. I have the confidence but when will to express your feeling to her – Hanuman

Until I get confidence I can say her I can look after you whole my life. – Dileep

Hm. Then it could not happen in this life. – Hanuman

No. I will tell her, the time had come and I will tell her. – Dileep

When? – Hanuman

Yeah today is the day. – Dileep

Oh!! Wow. Now? – Hanuman

No. Not now may be tonight. – Dileep

Lecturer (Suresh Sir): Everyone get ready. We will be vacating this place in an hour.

We travelled all the tourist spots across Araku and the climate was sexy and we enjoyed the climate and locations in the spot.

Finally we reached back to the cottages.

It’s almost our shadows starting to disappear. The giant star becomes dull and fades to our eyes. Everyone is teaming up, deeply involved in group chat, playing games.

Bala Hanuman, Pavan and I were there discussing ways how to propose a girl.

Dileep: Oh Man. This looks pretty tough. How can I tell her I love you directly?

Balu: Don’t worry. It’s very easy. If you want to propose a girl just say that you love her.

Dileep: Haa. I don’t know that but how to start.

Pavan: Hanuman, you must know one thing that he will not tell her.

Dileep: No I will this time.

Pavan: listening the same from 3 years.

Dileep: Yeah but this time you are hearing the truth.

Balu: Ok Pavan. Today He’s gonna say anyway. Ok but who gonna call her.

Pavan: I won’t and never do that again.

Meanwhile Rama Krishna and chakri walked towards us.

Chakri: What’s the matter man?

Hanuman: Dileep is going to propose to abhi.

Chakri: (quietly laughs) Really!! Very good. Come on dileep.

Balu: Yeah but someone has to call her. Will you do it for him?

Chakri: What? No no He has to call. His love and it has to be his effort.

Dileep: (Hmm) Ok I will call..

Abhi.. Abhi..(whispers)

Pavan: (serious look) Do you want micro phone.

Dileep: Hehe No, wait. I am practicing. I will call her.

Chakri: Balu why don't you call ? No one is more brave than you.

Ramu: Yeah and I know that you have took some police training as well.

Balu: Guys. Please don't involve me in this.

Again I only whisper but I have managed a little louder one though.

Rama Krishna gets frustrated with my effort and calls loud Abhi.

She turns back and says..

Abhi: Yes Rama Krishna.

Ramu: Dileep is calling you.

Dileep: What? ya me actually…

Abhi: (with little smirk in her face) Ya wanna ask about chakri again.

Dileep: No actually I wanna talk with you.

Abhi: Oh ok what is it?

Dileep: Ya It’s actually is I was there with you studying in the college from three years.

Abhi: Aha. I know that.

Dileep: The actual thing I wanna say is..

I looked back where there were no one..

I got more tensed..

Abhi: Dileep. What is it?

Dileep: I LOVE YOU

She was soundless for a moment…

But I thought I would get a negative response from her but she was still there smiling and her cheeks got blushes.

Abhi: Dileep. I actually know this and I was only waiting for this to say you one thing.

Dileep: Ok. Don’t you get any angry?

Abhi: No. I am expecting this.

Dileep: Ya.You like me.

Abhi: That’s not possible dileep. We cannot live together.

Dileep: Why? How could you say that!!(Broken out of words)

Abhi: I was already engaged. I am going to get married in 6 months.

Dileep: (tears starting to build in my eyes) but it wouldn’t be a problem. We can convince our parents. We can live together.

Abhi: That’s far away from reality Dileep. I don’t love you. Please.

Dileep: No we can ….

Abhi: Sorry Dileep. Bye. Please forgive me.

Dileep: (Head down)

I turned back and started walking alone into the dark. Suddenly there was only darkness that spread all around me.

I was all alone at the moment.
    With the greatest sadness in my heart I look at the moon, the brilliant moon and all the milky sky seems to be laughing at my fate. A beautiful girl with red appealing lips and eyes went away from me. I sat down on the ground as I feel like I completely lost everything.

I was pretty much depressed.

All of my friends came towards me..

Chakri: What is her opinion man? Success?

Dileep: No.

Pavan: Okay men take light. At first everyone will say no.

Ramu: Yeah. See me, at first saranya slaps me. Now see she cannot live without me.

Dileep: She didn’t say no. She didn’t slap me.

Chakri: Then what did she say.

Pavan: Which means she loves you man.

Dileep: She’s going to get married in 6 months.

Chakri: Oh that’s a simple issue man. Very easy. Convince her and we will take care of the situations.

Ramu: Yeah. We can do that.

Dileep: I just need one word from her and without it I cannot do anything.

She don’t love me.

Pavan: Come on.

Dileep: I know what she will say. She loves her parents very much. She won’t agree whatever I say. I have lost. I lost everything. I failed in my life.

Bhaskar stood there in silence watching me tapping my shoulder.

Chakri: What are these?

Ramu: Oh my god! Sleeping pills

Pavan: What are you waiting for? Go on. Do it.

Chakri: Never think about it.

Dileep: Why should I live? What have I achieved?

Chakri: No. You see at this time you only feel like this just think about…(interrupted)

Dileep: May be our HOD is right. This earth is a crazy world and we must fight with the situations all the time and if I can’t I better give up.

Chakri forcing his arm towards me where I pushed him away and I started running.

Chakri: No. Don’t do it.

Ramu and Bhaskar chasing me back.

Dileep: Leave me alone.

They were shouting from behind “Don’t do it. Don’t do it.”

I went far enough to get out of their sight.

I went to the edge of the elevation.(breathing heavily)

Dileep: God. Please kill me. (crying)

I opened the mouth of the bottle.

I closed my eyes and only image I have seen was a very familiar face. I am seeing that face since the time I born. She is a more beautiful woman than abhi. How I could die for someone, I thought. I haven’t lost her yet. I am only 21. There’s still time.

I cannot able to think.

There’s still someone there for me at home praying and waiting for me every day.
    Suddenly the conversation between my mother and my father when I said about bhaskar…

They love me a lot, more than I do love abhi.

Mother: These days’ people had become more sensitive.

Daddy: There’s nothing we could do about it, all we could do is to love them.

I cannot leave them here.

Their words were starting to hit my memories.

Yes. Yes I cannot be doing this. I am not like this. I am strong. I can win my life.

Each pill from the bottle is starting to fall to the ground.

Yes I could not do this. HOD sir is correct this world is crazy and when it says you lose you better give up but….

Ramu and Bhaskar running towards me…

I just want to say…

Bhaskar: Thank god. You were safe.

Ramu: We thought we lost you.

He hugs me and cries…

I moved my arms around him…

Dileep: No. Not Yet.

I will not leave you. I will be there with you forever.

I went back to the cottage but I definitely know I am not the same.

Pavan: Is he fine? (Worried expression)

Ramu: Yeah. He is.

Chakri: Go take some rest.

Dileep: Yeah. Thanks.

I was sleeping. I have been watching me since one month. I have never been like a coward except in abhi’s case. I was pretty surprised to know how I was attached with my friends all my life. Everyone loves me a lot. My family, friends and my lecturers like me very much. I am very lucky but I missed all of them. I missed their love. Why I should think of dying when I have everyone. I am very disappointed but I have nothing to choose. It was over.

But how can I come back into life?

Soon a voice came from behind.

Dileep it’s time…

I turned back and I found no one…

But I didn’t notice that I wake up…

I am observing myself…

Dileep(soul): Oh god!

Dileep(Real world): (screams) Ghossttt!!!

Dileep(soul): Hey don’t worry. I am not a ghost.

I tried to explain but my already my soul started to vaporize.

Everyone enter into the room where they could find no one except me (real world).

I returned to the world where the mysteries were still left untold.

Nakshatra: Welcome back Dileep.

I was sitting there very sad..

Nakshatra: What are thinking dileep.

Dileep: I want to go back.

Nakshatra: It’s virtually not possible unless your fate was written for you to go back.

Dileep: What? Do you mean that I can back if they say I can…

Nakshatra: Yes but it’s very rare that to happen.

We travelled all along the river to the perpetual judgment council.

There were several people reading all the books…

I stood before him…

They watched me for a while…

They checked my life span and again watched me.

Nakshatra is standing beside me.

One of them signals the person who was checking my information to check another book.

Dileep: Nakshatra, What are they doing?

Nakshatra: They are checking your timeline destiny and where you will reach if you die now.

Dileep: What happen if they decide that I will die now?

Nakshatra: I will kill you and you will reach heaven or hell.

Dileep: I look at complete shock at her. Nakshatra. Will you kill me?

Nakshatra: I will if I have to…

The herald watched me again..

Herald: “You don’t belong to this place (not belong to hell or heaven). You aren’t dead yet.”

Happiness is glowing bright in my eyes. Shade of life again is starting to grow in my mind.

Herald: but you cannot go back until it’s over.

Nakshatra took me away from there…

What? Why did you take me away from there? – Dileep

That’s it. It’s the only time you can be allotted there – Nakshatra

You might have waited for a moment. I have some doubts – Dileep

I have done my job. – Nakshatra

Ok. What did he mean? – Dileep

You cannot go back and you cannot go to hell or heaven until you are dead. You will be here until your organisms stop working. – Nakshatra

What? How could this happen to me. – Dileep
    It’s written Dileep. We can’t do much about it. – Nakshatra

(sitting down very disappointed, shoulders down) then this is the end for me. – Dileep

We travelled back again pass the river. I sat against a rock.(crying)

Dileep. Take it easy. It’s over. – Nakshatra

No. It’s not over. I wasn’t dead yet. Why did you take me here? – Dileep

She remained silent.

Why don’t you speak? – Dileep

I have nothing to say Dileep, only you can do whatever you can. – Nakshatra.

What can I do here? I know nothing. (Head down) May be your right, It’s over. – Dileep.

Nakshatra: Here there were always the things only you know Dileep

I remained silent for a lot of time thinking what to do...

Dileep: Yeah. I got an Idea.

to be continued...
    What idea? What idea???
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha Superb Story 😁

*Finally Don Dileep alias Spider man became lover boy now *
    Haa... If at all, he can remove that marriage part, it would be awesome!!! 😔
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Don't worry. You will finally see a happy ending.
    Don't let the cat out... Even in chat... Please... Else that surprise will go off!!! 😔
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yeah I edited the last part and rectified some mistakes and Hanuman will be Balu from now.
    dileep k
    Yeah I edited the last part and rectified some mistakes and Hanuman will be Balu from now.
    Where is the story man???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Dileep: I got an idea.

Nakshatra: What idea Dileep. You cannot do anything.

Dileep: I can and I can see myself and I can save myself in the last minute.

Nakshatra: You cannot change your fate. You don’t know how to control the portal if you stay there for longer period it will be dangerous for you.

Dileep: It’s my fate and I will re write it.

Nakshatra: but Dileep be careful if can’t do it perfectly then you will there on earth permanently.

I went back into the portal…

Dileep: Haa. Now where am I?

[April 10th 2011]

Haha. Now I landed at the exact location.

I am in front of a big complex in Hyderabad.

Now where am I?

There’s lot of crowd so I cannot figure out myself.

There she is (abhi). I must be here somewhere.

I turned back and I saw me with my mouth in round O.

Dileep(RW): Did you see that?

Ramu: No. Come one.

I again turned to particles…

[Hospital]

Dad: It’s been one month now.

Uncle: Howz his condition now?

Dad: It’s still the same.

Uncle: Who is she?

Dad: She might be his friend.

Dad: She’s been here all the time.
    ……….
    Nakshatra: Dileep you cannot do this, this many times.

Dileep: but I have to.

Nakshatra: Be careful. If you use this at succession you might not go anywhere and could get stuck in the portal.

Dileep: Don’t worry. I won’t fail again.

Come on this time please place me in exact location

I went through the portal again and I landed in the same location but not at the same place.

I again wandering where am I?

I just see me in front of me.

I quickly hide my self through the rigid bodies.

Dileep(RW): Where’s Hanuman man?

Ramu: He will be here any time.

Ramu: Did you see that?

Dileep(Real World): What? I am not seeing anything.

Ramu: It’s Abhi. She came for shopping.

Dileep: Really! Where?

Ramu: There. She might be here for shopping because of her wedding.

Dileep: Oh leave it.

Ramu: Oh come on forget it, just go and talk to her.

Dileep: Oh I can’t. Could you please leave it.

Ramu shouts Abhi, Abhi.

She sees us from a distant where she looks very delighted, signaling us to wait.

Dileep: Ok. I am leaving from here.

Ramu: No wait. You must not go.

Dileep: Please. I cannot stay here any longer.

Ramu: Please for me.

Abhi: So leaving from here.

Dileep: Ha nothing. I just have some work.

Abhi: Dileep I am sorry but I was bounded with my family.

Dileep: It’s ok. I just loved you.

Abhi: I know dileep. I just miss you all a lot.

Dileep: (with a small smirk) Ya me too. So you are going to get married.

Abhi: My marriage is on May 8th. You must come.

Dileep: Hm. Sure.(dull expression)

Abhi: I am sorry Dileep you must be there with me (tears start building up in her ears).

Dileep: Hey what happened? I will come for sure.

Abhi: You are an idiot dileep. A Coward.

Dileep: Oh Thanks. I know but what made you to say so?

Abhi: You might have forced me, convinced me. You were there for me all the time wherever I go and for whatever I did and I did nothing for you. All this six months without you, I feel it like hell. Only with one word you have just left me.

Dileep: Okay. It’s over. We can’t do anything about it, right.

Someone calls Abhi from behind.

Abhi: Yeah. I am sorry Dileep. I have some shopping to do. Bye.

Bye Ramu.

Ramu: Bye

Dileep: Ya Thanks Bye

‘Abhi’ I called her.

She turned back.(her eyes were full of delight)

‘Abhi. I might not the best man; I might not be a perfect match for your beauty. I don’t even know how to propose you but Abhi you will there in my heart forever. I can only say I Love you. Please don’t leave me. I can’t live without you. (I was unable control myself & tears came out of my eyes)’

She remained silent for a moment.

She slowly started walking towards me, directly watching into my eyes.

Abhi: Stop crying Dileep. Stop it.

She holds my collar and lifts me up.

Dileep. Look into my eyes.

I stood starring at her.

Abhi: Why didn’t you tell this before?

Dileep: Abhi. I am sorry. I cannot control myself.

Abhi: Why did you tell this before? (Shouts)

I was there for you waiting for you all the time Dileep.

Dileep: What do you mean?

Abhi: There is no need for me to sit on the stairs outside of my house and there's no need for me to come to place where you are all the time.

I know you very well Dileep more than you know about me.

I have all you photos, letters and everything that you have done in front of me.

I am everything of your part but the only thing now I am going to lose your love Dileep.

I am very sorry.

Anger starts to grow in my body as it starts to grow more on me.

Dileep: How can you say this? What are you doing till now?

Why did you talk like that on that day then?

Abhi: I know Dileep this is very tough and you can’t handle this. You cannot convince my parents. You cannot fight with them. We will have to face problems. I can’t
    leave my parents.

Dileep: Abhi. I don’t know whether I can fight with your parents or not and I even don’t have to. I only believe in Love. I believe in you and I live together with you for rest of our life. Sweetheart trust me I will look after you very well and if you were there with me, I will feel like I am the king of the world. I can do anything for you if
    you are in front of me. Our life will be very beautiful sweetheart.

See I got a job and we can enjoy our lives. My parents will be there for you and your parents will also accept us. We can enjoy our rest of our life Abhi. We don’t have to leave our parents and we won’t. Please Abhi. Believe me. I and my life is all for you.

“Will you marry me?” I asked her.

Abhi: Dileep I but please …..(interrupts)

Meanwhile her cousin shouting from behind ‘ Abhi what are you doing’

Abhi watches back...

Suddenly a big burst from upstairs from the theater (A big blast)…

Everyone's started running in panic.

We are surprised and unaware of the situation.

A big burst of a machine gun has been fired near us.

Abhi, Ramu and I went for cover.

They came into our floor.

They have fired blindly as it killed almost everyone in the path.

Abhi’s cousin was also down.

Abhi is crying for him and starts running towards him.

Bala Hanuman enters into our sight and stops abhi and took her to the safer place.

I called Balu.

He gestured to remain silent.

The place which was very beautiful few minutes ago suddenly turned to red with bloodshed.

Everyone's crying for their loved ones.

This place's now filled with horrific scenes.

The terrorists got the control of the situation with in a matter of few minutes.

Terrorist: Co – operate with us, we will leave you with life otherwise we will smoke this place up and will kill everybody.

Everyone eyes filled in horror with the terror made by the terrorists..

Balu quietly manages to take abhi towards us.

Terrorist: Everyone quietly stay where you are and don’t act smart.

Balu is signaling us to go to trail rooms through the obstacles.

We started moving through the wall with the help of the obstacles along the wall.

Balu calls me again and whispers don’t move through the wall. Leave some space.’

Dileep: Okay. (Whispers)

We headed towards the trail rooms.

Balu: Okay. Everyone remain calm. We can get out of this situation and don’t panic.

Abhi starts crying...

I pat on her shoulder…

If we manage to go through this area, we can save one or more lives.

Ramu: Okay.

Balu: Now we had to see how many of these were there.

Ramu watched the area from the top of the window with the help of Balu.

‘There were four in this stair and one heading towards our place.’ Ramu gave the information.

Balu: Okay. This is not going to be easy.

Abhi. I need you to stay in the first trail room. Dileep, you stay in the opposite. Ramu stay with me.

Dileep, we will be there in the opposite end of your trail room and make sure we will not miss him.

If he is there to be hit then hit as hard as you can. Okay.

All: Okay.

The terrorist comes towards our way checking the trail rooms.

He opens the first trail room.

Terrorist: Hey. Wow. Come on. Come outside.

Abhi: Please don’t do anything.

Terrorist1: I won’t do anything come on out. We can have some fun.

I kicked the door from behind as the terrorist moved forward in surprise and I punched him with all my strength.

As he moved forward a few steps causing him to press the trigger as the bullets hit the wall missing Abhi by few inches.

Abhi kicks him in between his thighs and Balu runs into him and falls on him giving him a knockout punch.

We grabbed his gun and tied him up with the clothes and removed his clothes where Balu wears his clothes.

Terrorist2: What’s that sound?

Terrorist3: He might have killed another.

Terrorist2: Okay. You stay here. I will go there I check it out.

Balu fits well in his clothes as his physic also matches with the terrorist’s and with the black mask no one can say that he is not a terrorist.

Another terrorist came into our way.

Terrorist2: What happened?

Balu is gesturing to stay calm to the terrorist.

Terrorist2 holds the gun firm and says ‘anything wrong here’

Balu nods his head and calls the terrorist towards him.

Terrorist2: What?

Balu points his finger towards the trail room where we are pulling the door by using the cloth staying above by staying on the top ledge.

Terrorist2 on seeing the movement fires towards the room where it made some empty holes …

Terrorist2: No one would have alive after this.

and he signals to terrorist3 waving his hand.

Terrorist2: Nothing here.

Balu waves his hand and pointing his thumb.

Balu: We better check that place.

As they both moves some steps forward.

Terrorist2: Hey what happened to your voice?

Balu: Throat infection and this mask is suffocating me.

Terrorist2: Okay. There would not be anyone alive there.

Suddenly abhi falls from the ledge…

Terrorist2 again gets alerted and aims his gun towards the trail room but Balu reacted quickly as he punches him from the back causing him to fall on the ground as some rounds get fired from the gun and got hit on the floor where some of them got deflected and smashes into his head.

Balu checks him whether his is dead or not.

He makes sure that he is dead and dragged his body towards the trail room.

The terrorist who was there near was wondering what had happened. He called to terrorist2 mobile. Balu lifts the phone and answered Fine and quickly hangs it.

He took the body towards us.

Here, I got the phone of the terrorist and we can know how many of them by using this number.

We called to the police…

Police: Hello.

Balu: Hello Sir. We are inside the Shopping Mall in Hyderabad.

Police: Which shopping mall.

Balu: The place where the terrorist attack is going on.

Police: You mustn’t be joking on this.

Balu: No sir. We are not joking. You must trust us.

Abhi takes the mobile…

Abhi: Yes sir what he’s saying is true.

Balu opened the door where he saw another terrorist beside the trail room walking towards us.

Balu comes out showing no sign

Terrorist3: Where is the other?

Balu points out the opposite trail room where we have been…

As soon as Balu points the spot the terrorist3 started shooting at that place.

Without hesitation Balu aimed at him and blows his head off.

Another terrorist who's quite at a distance from our spot had no idea about the situation but he did come out from his position because of the sounds of gunfire.
    The hostages who were under control of the terrorists till now were moving into the safer place for cover.

Balu: Come on. We don’t have time. We must do this very quickly.

Ramu: Yeah. Abhi is talking with them.

Another Police officer came into line…

Police Officer: See you stay there calm in your position and don’t do any stupid.

We will be any minute.

If possible try to escape from the situation.

And did you get have any information.

Abhi: Nothing much Sir.

Balu took the phone from abhi…

Balu: Sir, This mobile belongs to one of them.

Police Officer: That’s very good.

Do you have any idea how many of them were there?

Balu: No sir, Not exactly but we have captured one of them and two of them were killed.

Police Officer: That’s brilliant. Please don’t waste your good work and be there calm. We will there in any minute.

Balu: Thank you sir.

Mobile conversation ends…

Again the mobile rings…

We stood there still not doing anything…

Ramu: Okay. Somebodies lift the phone.

I answered the call…

What man? Where are you all? Why isn’t anybody answering their phone? I feel like I was the only one in this floor. Why did you leave your positions?

‘Well this must be the final one in this floor.’ I thought for a moment in my mind.

Dileep(RW): Where are you?

Terrorist4: What man? You know my position. I am on right of the Branded showroom.

Dileep(RW): Okay. Stay there.

Terrorist4: Hey wait…

Thinks for a moment and calls to another one.

Terrorist4: No one was answering their mobile except one in the 2nd Floor.

Terrorist5: You be there at you position. We are coming down stairs.

We moved along towards some of the hostages and there were about 15 of them.

Balu: Don’t worry. We can escape this situation. Everyone come with me.

Everyone starts moving in the footsteps of Balu.

Mobile rings again…

I answered the call.

Police Officer: Where are you guys?

Dileep: Moving forward to the exit.

Police Officer: Are you crazy? We tapped your calls.

He called to another person after you talked with him. Some of them were coming downstairs.

I am surprised with the work of our police department for a moment.

Dileep: Thank you sir.

Call ended…

Dileep: They are coming down.

Everyone go back to the safe places. Everyone hide. I shouted.

Within no time two of them came running down stairs…

Aimed at the hostages…

Terrorist5: Don’t move.

Terrorist6: Where are our men?

Terrorist5: We told you not to act smart but you did and now I will kill every one of you.

He aims at us.

Balu fires his gun from behind as the bullets directly slams into Terrorist5 and he bites the dust.

Terrorist6 aims his gun against Balu and fires but Balu quickly ducks and moves into cover hiding behind the pillar.

Terrorist6 fires at hostage killing him instantly.

Terrorist6: You Bloody idiots. How dare you kill my men?

Come out otherwise I will massacre everyone.

He grabs me into his hand and points his gun towards my head.

Balu fires aimlessly into the air coming out from behind the pillar where the terrorist also counter fires towards Balu and I quickly react disturbing the aim of the terrorist as his gun flew away.

Two bullets slam into terrorist’s chest and he falls to the ground.

But Balu also fells down after the fire fight.

Everyone's tensed when he falls down.

‘Aahh’ He’s grunting loud.

I quickly ran towards him.

Dileep: Balu.

Balu: I am okay but now they were alerted you all must go from here.

Dileep: No. You will be coming with us. I cannot leave you here.

Balu: Go. Here take this. Now you can also save this people.

I looked back where there were about 20 people looking at us. (Crying and praying).

With Balu’s injury I have no choice but I clearly know that I cannot do this.

Balu: This might be it for me. You go.

Dileep: A Police should never give up sir. You are the bravest in our class.

Balu: (with a smirk in his face) I, bravery can never match with some great brain.

A guy from behind came forward and says ‘Sir. I will help you.’

I turned back and said ‘Thanks. We must get out of here as soon as possible.’.

Dileep: Your name Please?

I am Venu and I know how to operate the gun sir.

I handed the gun to him.

Dileep: Hope we won’t use it much.

Abhi and Ramu put Hanuman on their shoulders and started coming forward. I and Venu went to the stairs and we looked to the opposite end of the stairs where there was one terrorist patrolling in that area.

I took a long towel from one of the people and tied it to the tip of the gun.

Venu: Sir, What are you doing?

Dileep: I observed low sound when the gun was fired at point black range so I want to reduce the sound of the gun as low as possible.

Venu: Sir but it might affect the accuracy. We have to get him at the first attempt.

Dileep: but if the sound bursts loud it might alert the terrorist in the ground floor and the top floor. I hope you will hit even if I miss.

Venu: I will try my best.

I aimed at the terrorist and fires…

It misses him where he watches his surroundings and fires back.

He continued the firing until the entire clip becomes empty.

Venu fires back and bingo. The bullet hits him at the first attempt but he was not mortally wounded.

He calls his friends and tells the situation.

Venu: Come on Move quick.

Dileep: No. Stay here. Every one! Stay where you are and on your knees.

What ever happen don’t move?

As one of the terrorist started coming from upstairs…

Fire fight started at the downstairs… May be the rescue team had arrived. I thought.

A grenade was thrown into our path…

Later it was followed with a big burst but not in the direction where we were…

This was a premeditated attack from the terrorists.

Venu aimed into the smoke.

I pauses him for a moment.

I moved forward sneaking into the smoke.

Venu followed me from the back.

Suddenly I saw a man in front of pointing his gun against me but Venu was quick to react and he fires at the terrorist and he fells to the ground.

We moved forward towards the stairs to check the situation downstairs.

Ramu is checking the terrorist’s mobile.

It was a complete massacre downstairs and they have killed almost everyone where I hardly see only a few alive in the first floor where there were still some people in the first floor.

Ramu: They were 12 of them.

Venu: I can see 3 down stairs.

Ramu: Which means still 2 were there upstairs.

Mobile rings…

Police Officer: What is the situation there?

Dileep: Many dead and several injured.

Police Officer: Oh god! We were there.

You have got any information.

Dileep: Two are there in third and fourth floor and none in the 2nd Floor, One in the 1st floor and two in the ground floor.

Police Officer: That’s it.

Dileep: Yes sir. That’s it. Over.

We continue to hear gun fire in the floor where the terrorist was torturing the people there with his warnings.

Venu: Sir. I am going to aim at him.

Dileep: Yeah do it as quickly as you can but make sure that you don’t miss him.

He carefully aims at him…

Suddenly some grenades were thrown into ground floor.

Haha. It’s the strike team.

Everyone felt very happy and the gunfire continued for a while where they had clear all the area and they moved into the 2nd floor.

Venu pauses for a moment but the guy in the 2nd floor takes out a cop.

Venu takes his aim again and shoots him and this time he did not miss the target.

Police: Who is Balu.

I pointed at him.

Police: Oh god! Come on quick take everyone away.

Ramu: Sir still there was two of them upstairs…

Gun fire echoed from upstairs.

Strike team went upstairs without wasting any time.

Grenades was thrown to clear the area but within no time the strike team kills the remaining terrorists but there were only few civilians alive in the upstairs compared to the total capacity.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Police Comissioner to Media:

A total of about 250 people were dead among 390 wounded and about 460 people were rescued and 180 people were rescued from 2nd Floor. Thanks to Balu and his team for their great brave effort.
    and

We are still checking this area but this area is now totally under control.

Finally, our nerves are starting to become cool.

The Police are sending all of the citizens one by one through the gate.

Everyone tense in the situation, we were almost there only a few steps for the exit. We are moving forward all together holding each other hand.

Everyone’s face filled with delight when they finally watch the exit door.

Wait. Who is he? There’s someone different in the crowd. Yes I saw him before and Yes He is one of them. He was the one where we tied his hands and legs removing his clothes. This must be the time. I must alert myself. He must have shot me.

I am there in the crowd waving my hand but I am not looking in the direction where I am.

I(Real World) am almost there at the exit.

I must see myself otherwise it would be curtains for me.

The man from the crowd suddenly pulls out his revolver from his pocket and fires his gun into the air.

Everyone was again puzzled and horrified.

The second round hits a police officer which kills him instantly.

I cannot let this happen.Yes. Finally I (real world) saw me.

I am disappearing. I am pointing towards the terrorist.

I look back but I can’t move in this crowd and Abhi was there in front of me but I have slightly turned towards my left in surprise making the bullet to miss the center of my back.

The exit is near suddenly a sharp burn in my back with a big burst everyone looks horrified with their expression and all of us hurried to the exit.

Police are firing back at him ...

Abhi looks back with shocking expression.

I looked at her and shots “Move”.

I also did manage to reach the exit.

I am losing balance. My eyes were fading. My legs were crumbling. I suddenly fall to the ground.

The people there were praising me. Applauding and screaming my name. Now I am a hero in their mind.

Abhi crying and screaming my name…

Rama Krishna holds me hard.

Rama Krishna: Don’t give up. You can go through this incident. See everyone praising your name. You finally became successful. You are a Hero.

Me: (Crying).Please Krishna. Helpp mee..I want to live. I was still young. I am only 21.

Abhi is holding my hand. “I will be with you forever. This is not the end. Everything will be all right. Don’t worry. You will be safe.” Trying to give me some confidence but I could not feel any of senses working correctly. All I could see is a white cloud covering my eyes. It was the last thing I could see.

I am very much trying hard to hold my breath. Is this the end for me? Oh god! Please, it shouldn’t be. I want to live now but why should I live, I failed throughout my life and what if I fail for my rest of my career? No. This cannot be happening. Think about my mom. (crying)

Yes. What have I achieved? This could be my final day. I cannot hold on. Sorry mom and dad. I am leaving this world.

Soon my thoughts were also starting to leave me. I am now not able to think. I am loosing slowly losing my conscious ness. This could be my end.

Now every part of my soul was turned into particles. ..

I went back to the world of unknown again defeated.

I am lying there disappointed.Nakshatra: Seems you haven’t changed your fate much.

Dileep: I am dead. Now I am totally lost. I lost it again.

Nakshatra: You have never lost anything at any time Dileep.

You have just followed your fate.

Dileep: Yes. It’s true I have never won. I am a waste in this earth. I must wait here till my death.

Nakshatra: Now what happened?

Dileep: You cannot understand it. You have no emotions. They call me hero but I haven’t done anything compared to Hanuman or I would have not done the part what
    Abhi does.

I would have committed suicide on that day.

Nakshatra: Whom do you call Hero’s Dileep. Every hero or every human must have to pass through this path. You fought with yourself whole of your life and you lived in this earth with full of dangers for 21 years, in the place where there were thousands of possibilities for death.

Dileep: What are you saying Nakshatra? Everyone will do that.

Nakshatra: Everyone is a Hero and you were just one of them. All your achievements in earth can only be your achievements in that life but your life is more important than anything else.

Your wait and struggle to born as a human in this earth must not go waste with your single foolish decision. You cannot give up in the middle. Don’t ever try to end your life in the middle.

Earth is a dangerous place and this world is very dangerous. Here there is no love and you have very short time to experience and to enjoy it.

I have no mother Dileep. I have no emotions. I have no memories but you have.

Dileep: I am sorry Nakshatra but it’s too late now to know it.

Nakshatra: You will not remember it though but

Whenever you face defeat and it smiles at you don’t let your shoulders down. Lift your head proud. Look into the eyes of Defeat and say ‘Not Yet’ and that’s what you are.

Every part of my soul again starting to turn into particles…

Dileep: Nakshatra. What’s happening to me? What’s going on.

Nakshatra: I have lied.

[Hospital]

I opened my eyes...

I remembered nothing other than the incident and I remember something told by some special person.

I feel this is like my re birth.

Everyone was moving around me.

Doctor: Yes. He was all right. This is incredible.

6 hours later…

Dad: It’s been a month.

Uncle: Finally, he is all right.

Dad: Yeah. Thank god.

Uncle: Seems she was there every day.

Dad: Yes and I hope she will be with him forever.

Uncle: Did you mean?

Dad:Yes.

Doctor: You can now see him. He is perfectly all right. (Smiles)

Everyone comes in one by one…

I was talking with my mom

She comes in front of me.

I managed to sit up.

Abhi: Careful.

Dileep: Ya. Thanks.

Abhi: How are you?

Dileep: Just woke up to answer your question.

A minute silence went in between us.

So are you going to get married?

Abhi: Yes.

Dileep: Oh! When?

Abhi: Whenever by Husband gets well.

Dileep: Were your parents coming to your marriage then?

Abhi: Yes. They agreed I convinced them.

Dileep: Who is that lucky guy?

Again some silence builds up between us for a small time.

“Abhi suddenly hugs and tears came out of her eyes. They said you would get into permanent unconsciousness. I love you. Please don’t leave me again. I love you.
    Please, marry me and stay with me forever.”

I hug her and says I Love you darling. I will never leave you, Not yet and never.

Every one cherished with the moment and we lived happily ever after.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Sorry for posting this like this and late.Will re arrange the story soon... 😀

written 19 pages in 1 day ..😀 😁
    Awesome!!! 10000 Likes for the story!!! Wow!!! Soooperb!!! 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thanks Praveen. 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Corrected a lot of past tense verbs and edited my story a little in the morning.

CEans, Please let me know if you found any grammatic mistakes in the story.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I myself am not good at grammer. But read your latest part fully. I am waiting for next.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hey Story's over Ishan. That's the last part. 😀

Already posted in CE. Check it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey just this much? After that police incident and everyone hugging each other...Is it this much only? It was interesting...

Anyways waiting for a new one. 😀 Take your time. Write even a better one. Because there is always a chance of improvement.
    Yeah, waiting for a new story with Ishu in the character of a leader, supported by GodFather... 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    LOL but show me as a wicked one. Someone like Hitler. But everyone should get a chance. Why only truth always win? A chance to evil to win must be given. 😀
    ishutopre
    LOL but show me as a wicked one. Someone like Hitler. But everyone should get a chance. Why only truth always win? A chance to evil to win must be given. 😀
    Talk in sense, man! Even in stories, truth should always triumph... 😛
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yeah. Ishan will be Hitler in next story. I promise. 😛

and It's already 51 pages man. Think about it. This is only my second story and I think the message had been delivered.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    LOL Hey, I am telling you even though I will be a Hitler, I want to win! 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    There's nothing for you to lose Ishan. You will win. You will do your job. The job which you had to do in this earth will be completed. 😛
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Oh fine, next time meet me in Hell and I will show you. 😛 😛 😛
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The Complete re edited story was posted in my blog.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Ishan!!! Hell Boy!!! 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    A HERO

Everyone tense in the situation, we are almost there only a few steps away for the exit. We are moving forward all together holding each other’s hand.

The exit is near suddenly a sharp burn in my back with a big burst everyone looks horrified with and their expressions tells everything and all of us hurried to the exit.
    I also did manage to reach the exit.

I am losing balance. My eyes are fading. My legs are crumbling. I suddenly fall to the ground.

The people there are praising me. Applauding and screaming my name. Now I am a hero in their mind.

Rama Krishna checks my back and screams Nooo!!

Abhi screams my name and started running towards me.

Me: (Crying).Please Krishna. Helpp mee..I want to live. I was still young. I am only 21.

They took me towards the ambulance.

I am trying hard to hold my breath. Is this the end for me? Oh god! Please, it shouldn’t be. I want to live now but why should I live, I failed throughout my life and what if I fail for my rest of my career? No. This cannot be happening. Think about my mom. (crying). She will be waiting for me. I cannot leave my parents. They need me in this situation but…

Yes. What have I achieved? This could be my final day. I cannot hold on. Sorry mom and dad. I am leaving this world.

Soon my thoughts are starting to leave me my senses. I am now not able to think. I am loosing slowly losing my conscious ness. This could be my end.

Latter …

I opened my eyes but I couldn’t see anyone near me. Is this is only my dream, lot of thoughts leaving through my mind. What happened earlier? I seemed to forget everything that happened.

This place is new to me. It’s Very peaceful. All my worries and problems seem to leave me. Yes. Now I am free from my problems but where am I? This place is very peaceful. I cannot see any one here. This place is so ominous but very beautiful, pleasant and glazing.. Everything around was white and I cannot able to see the way to go across..

Seems like an abandoned place in earth or ….

I saw some group of people sitting around and laughing out of loud but what are they laughing at…

Do they laughing at me?

What? What is this?

I cannot understand. My mind’s rolling and I might lose my consciousness again.

Wait! Last time I remember was I am losing my consciousness where my friend holding my hand and I was in total depression and got hit by a bullet.

Does the bullet kill me? Am I dead?

Oh god. This is not good.

I went towards them and asked them what this place is?

They didn’t answer me as they stared at me and started laughing again. They are laughing at everything. I am losing control over me but not the same as I was before. Yes. I was not the same. I would have lost my cool by now in normal situations.

I think I am lost. Where is Ramu? Where is mom? Where is everyone?

Oh god! I am lost.

A voice from behind: It’s waste of time to worry now Dileep.

Dileep: What? What happen to me? Where am I?

Women: You are dead.

Dileep: Whatttt? No. This cannot be true.

Women: This was true Dileep. You are dead and you’re in between the Hell and Heaven.

Dileep: What? What do you mean? Who are you?

Women: Yes. We are the barriers between the death and birth and I mean the same. It’s time for you. Your job in earth was now completed.

Dileep: Aaahh!!No. It’s not done yet. I am only 21. I want to do more. There are some one waiting for me. My mom is waiting for me.

Women: You are just facing your demise and you must accept it. You can lead to hell or heaven very happily.

Dileep: No. I am not coming anywhere.

Women: You must come with me, Dileep. It’s over now.

Dileep: Why should I come with you? Do you know the things I faced in my life? I hadn’t made a mistake in my life and why should I die this quick.

Women: No. I don’t know. We are only barriers and we don’t require any information and it’s written for you Dileep.

Dileep: Please. Don’t take me away. I am young and I am not yet married.

Women: Hm. don’t worry Dileep. Your struggle will be over when you get to the end of the road. You just came out of the portal between the life and death. You can go back if this is not the time. Come with me. Come on.

Dileep: No. I won’t. You are lying. No one can go back after death. You won’t send me back if I come.

Women: Lying, cheating and back – stabbing are a part of human lives not ours. We don’t have any emotions.

Dileep: Yes. You don’t have any emotions. You are stones, rocks. You don’t know love and you just don’t know how it feels when we know we are dead.

Women: Yes. We don’t know it but we have to do our duty.

Dileep: Ok. I will come but be quick. I don’t want to be like this anymore.

Women: Yes. It will be quick but it depends... Only this small queue has to pass by…

There’s about millions of people waiting in queue to pass through…

Dileep: Depends.. Depends on what? Is this what you say small queue.. I never had stand in a queue. Do you know that?

Women: Follow me..

Dileep: Oh god! Who says Death is a solution to all the problems.

I followed her…

There were a lot of people. There were all kinds of people standing along with each other, sharing their experiences and thoughts, laughing at each other.

Dileep: Hey, What’s your name? What are these people? Where are we going?

Women: My name is Nakshatra. These people are just like you, some dead and some in between. All comes here, the death and the birth takes place through here.

Everything that created in this universe must travel through this place, through that lake to the hell and heavens.

Dileep: (Amused look) well seems weird. How many of you barriers are here? I can only see you.

Nakshatra: Everyone has their own barriers. Last time you came here. I sent you through this portal.

Dileep: Oh my god! I did come last time.

Nakshatra: Yes. The life cycle takes tums every time when it originates to culmination.

All the stories that my grand ma used to told me now starts rotating in my mind…

Dileep: Hey I forgot to ask. Do I have a mind now because I am dead?

Nakshatra: It’s your soul which is important and your soul still connected to your body. This will be over after you reach that point.

She points a place where lot of people was banishing from that place.

Dileep: Well, What is that place?

Nakshatra: It’s the place where you destiny will be decided. Your all deeds on earth will be checked and will be sent to Hell or Heaven through there.

Dileep: Oh thank god, which means I am still not dead.

Nakshatra: May be but you will soon.

Dileep: Please, Don’t tease me.

Nakshatra: This is no issue to tease you dileep. I am just telling you the truth. I heard that you wish for death. That’s why you reach here.

Dileep: What?? I wished for death and that brings me here. I wished for many then. I want to be a topper and I want to be a cricketer and I achieved nothing and finally you blessed me this.

Nakshatra: Sometimes you wish something at wrong place which shouldn’t be asked as a wish.

Dileep: Ok. Finally you have proved it. You proved that god exists. Ok, Fine. I am dead and I am ready to face it. How long should I wait here.

Nakshatra: Everything will take some time. You must wait.

Dileep: Then what should I do for all the time

Nakshatra: Wait.

As we moved forward proceeding to the place..

Dileep: Nakshatra, What if I die starving here before I reach that place.

Nakshatra: You cannot die here Dileep. This is not earth.

Dileep: Ok. Good Place on that part.

We reached a mega construction which will take lot of time and engineering staff to construct this on earth.

Dileep: Nakshatra, What is this place.

Nakshatra: These are the places of previous memories were kept.

Dileep: Oh. Did I keep my memories here?

Nakshatra: No. You didn’t. When last time you were here, you were asked to store your memories and you replied that the memories were from the past and you don’t want to live with it. You are an awesome person dileep. You are something special.

Dileep: Oh great. Good answer. Who am I when I was here last time?

Nakshatra: A soldier. You died in a war and now the cycle is repeating.

Dileep: Oh A Soldier!! Great.. Left right left right but I didn’t die in a war now. I died in a terrorist attack.

Nakshatra: It is repeating. It might be a terrorist attack but we call it as a war between good and bad. It’s written for you Dileep

Dileep: hmm (shoulders down). Who’s the writer of my script?

Nakshatra: Dileep, You have changed and you were not the same.

Dileep: I know. There are many things changed in this earth. Can I change my fate?

Nakshatra: Impossible. Dileep, if you don’t mind? I am really interested to hear your story.

Dileep: Well, last thing I like to say before my life ends. uff.. Not a great story to tell. I am a coward Nakshatra. A Coward.

Dileep: Yes. It’s true but one word describes my entire life.

I didn’t choose the correct choice at the crucial stage of my career. I have lost the most loved one because I am unable to express my feelings.

Nakshatra: Sometimes we can be wrong.

Dileep: No. I didn’t take the bull by horns at correct movements. I hadn’t taken correct decisions at right time. I am a big loser. I deserve to die.

Nakshatra: Dileep Come with me.

She takes me to a portal through the big construction…

Dileep: What is this?

Nakshatra: It is a portal. Here we will travel through time.

Dileep: What? Wow. This is great. Now we are going to be travelling through time!!

Nakshatra: Yes. We are but we have very less time. Come on quick. Hold my hand.

I went through the portal…

And we landed in a desert like place… a Village it seems.

Dileep: Where are we?

She vanishes from the point..

Dileep: Oh god! This is not good.

I walked to the house near by…

This place looks like a place, very familiar to me. I have been here before. (Thinking)

There I looked into the room through the window.

Women: I think this year it’s going to be very tough for us. Again there were no rains and our children will have to suffer for food again.

Man: I am not worrying about the food Parvathi.

Women: (Dull expression) this year we cannot pay the tax any more.

Man: This year we are not going to pay any tax. (Holding his gun)

Another man came running in to the house, Malli the soldiers are coming to our people houses, again irritating people to pay the tax.

Mallikarjun Rao: These people don’t stop coming back until we give them a perfect answer.

Parvathi: Be careful Malli. Remember there’s someone living for you.

Mallikarjun: (hugs his wife) I will come back only with the wet hands covered with their blood.

Mallikarjun along with his men went to the village...

I followed him but I am still wandering what this place might me…

A Soldier Announcing: Due to the scarce of resources this year, our government had decided to increase the tax by 50% and you country people must pay the tax in time. Otherwise those who aren’t willing to pay will be severely punished.

Mallikarjun: (Interrupts) No one is paying any tax here. (Holding the gun firm)

Soldier: Then you will be punished if you don’t agree with British government.

A man from the crowd come in front of the soldier and says ‘Yes no one will pay the tax any more’. Soon a British soldier took the person and start pounding him.

The place echoed with his screams. Every scream from the farmer raises the rate of flow of blood in every other veins of the farmer and everyone burst out into anger
    and starts attacking at the British soldiers.

Several shots fired through air and one farmer died but the farmers gain the upper hand over the soldiers as they were outnumbered in this fight. Now the farmers gain the control over the situation.

Mallikarjun beating up the soldier who read the announcement before..

Mallikarjun: You can never rule this place. This is our land. You are not the people who belong to this place to fix any tax for our people.

Mallikarjun holding his collar and pulls him over…

Soldier falls back …

“You were deserved to be punished and you will be punished” Soldier says starring at Malli.

Mallikarjun: You made a mistake talking here.

Soldier eyes filled with fear.

Mallikarjun pulls the gun and aims it towards the soldier.

Soldier: No don’t do it. Please don’t.

Mallikarjun: Go. Run.

Soldier starts running towards my direction.

Others are screaming to shoot him.

Mallikarjun takes his aim against the soldier. Soldier turned back pleading ‘not to shoot him.’

Mallikarjun: I won’t but promise me that you people will never return to this place again.

Soldier: I can’t say it. It’s the order from the higher authority. We must follow it.

Mallikarjun: Then your fate is written to die here.

Gun fires…

Other Soldiers running away from the place and everyone begins to hail mallikarjun ….

Mallikarjun raises his head towards the sun and stopped (staring at something.)

There must be someone in the path, I thought and I turned back to check whether there was any but I found no one.

“Is he seeing me? “ I thought again but I am dead and cannot be seen.

But he continued to stare at the direction where I am standing.

Dileep: Oh my god! He is watching me.

Something was happening to me.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I checks my fingers they are vanishing slowly. They are turning into particles like dust. I cannot believe myself.

I started running back, yelling her name Nakshatra.

Dileep: Nakshatra. Nakshatra. What’s happening to me? Where am I? What is this place?

Soon every part of my body turns to dust and I was sent back to the place where I came from..

[Hospital, INDIA]

My pulse rate suddenly grows higher …

My mother is holding my father’s hand (sitting on the chair).

The place is now filled with all relatives and friends.

Chaitanya(One of my friend): What’s happening to him doctor? What about his condition?

Doctor: Very serious chaitanya. He is very much disturbed. Something was bothering him more than the injury.

Ramu: He never had any problems with anyone doctor.

Doctor: Then there might be something which we all don’t know but if this situation continues like this. He can go into permanent coma.

Chaitanya: Oh no Doctor Please do something. He’s such a good guy.

Doctor: Yes he might be but all we can do had been done and we have to wait for the best.

………

I slowly opened my eyes.

Again searching for the place where am I am?

She stood before me, smiling at me.

Nakshatra: What have you seen?

Dileep: I don’t know. It’s a kind of freedom movement but why did you left me. What is that place?

Nakshatra: It’s your own earth and I hadn’t left you. You were here.

Dileep: Then how can I go there?

Nakshatra: You just gone through your past memories dileep. You have travelled through time.

Dileep: Then who was that guy. No one sees me but he does?

Nakshatra: Yes he will. He only can.

Dileep: What? What’s special about him?

Nakshatra: because he was you. Only you can see yourself.

Dileep: (nodding his head) it can’t be me. I was not a farmer.

Nakshatra: Yes. You were not now but you were in the past.

Dileep: ohw!! How can it be? I went through the past. This is amazing but you say I was a soldier.

“How can you lie?”

Nakshatra: What you were doing there holding a gun, beating up a soldier, fighting for your nation. I will never lie to you.

Dileep: Ok. Okay but why did you take me there? How can this possible?

Nakshatra: This place is real and you belong to this place and earth and many other planets like earth were only designed to learn the art of living. Here we have everything except love and emotions.

Dileep: Oh might be but Earth is the real world for me and why did you take me to there?

Nakshatra: You might have observed the change in you.

Dileep: Yeah but I cannot be the same all the time.

Nakshatra: That’s why we come back here to check ourselves and go to hell or heaven.

Dileep: Ok. Hey can I go back to know what are things happened in my life. There were some beautiful memories.

Nakshatra: Yes. It’s not a toy and you cannot do anything and remember you must not be seen by yourself.

Dileep: Okay, Great. Get ready.

Nakshatra: I will not be coming with you now but remember you can do all you want until it’s time for gates to open to end your life.

Dileep: Well. I said you before and I am saying you again. This is not the end for my life.

‘Nakshatra, to where this thing will lead me. How to go’ I said.

Nakshatra: You just think in your mind to the place while entering into the portal.

Dileep: Ok.

I again entered into the portal…

Some moments Later…

I checked the place. It’s undoubtedly my home. I checked everything and I am very happy to see my home. My mom, daddy and my sister everyone watching the T.V. Seems I
    am not in home or might have gone somewhere.

Dileep: I wonder what today might be. I checked the calendar. It’s October 2nd 2010.

Wow. Next day is my birthday and I am with my friends by this time. I arrived home.

Mom: Dileep, Fresh up dinner is ready.

Dileep(Real World): Will be in few minutes mom.

A lot of phone calls whole night, next day party with my friends, went for Robot movie. Enjoyed a lot that day which now turned out to be my final birthday and I am watching it hidden to myself, like this.

My final year of my B.tech went like a miracle, a magic.

We all were enjoying those days. Every one very kind and friendly towards each other, our lecturers were superb and we along with our lecturers enjoying these days.

Lecturer: Today who is going to give the seminar?

Ramu: Saranya.

Lecturer calls her…

Saranya went to the dais to give her topic.

We grab a slam book of one of her friend where she had written something about her. We eventually found her nick name Bujji and pass it on to Ramu.

Ramu is trying very hard to mesmerize her but as you all the efforts will go for the toss when they got messed up girls.

I passed him the nick name of her and she had finished her seminar topic and sat on the bench beside ramu’s bench.

Ramu: Super Bujji. How can you say like that? It’s really impressive.

Saranya: haaa.(cries)..My brother used to call me like that.

Ramu’s face suddenly turned expressionless staring at me, cursing me where I am trying to explain him the situation but he was in no mood to listen my words.

I continued to irritate him at times but I am not yet an exception.

I am following a girl from the last 3 years, following her from her home to college and back. It has become a daily exercise for me; where there were only looks do all the
    talking. I had no clue about her opinion on me but my friends used to force me to express my feelings.

The next day…

Pavan: Come on. You must tell her. It has to be done on someday.

Dileep: Yeah I know but you know I am facing one of the difficult problems in my whole life.

Pavan: Oh! But you can’t just be like this all the time.

Dileep: But how?

Pavan: Listen! If you like someone, you must tell her that you like her. That’s it. Simple.

Dileep: Hmm. Simple. Yeah I also feel the same, realized only after you have told.

Pavan: Ok. It’s up to you.

Hey what a lucky moment man. She’s coming this way. Come on. You must tell now.

Dileep: Dude I still feel…

Pavan: Will you call by yourself or you want me to call her.

Dileep: Okay. Do you think I am a coward? I will.

But I kept watching her when she was passing away from me..

Pavan: Dude what you are doing? She’s going away…

Dileep: Aaa..aa..Bb..Man Please. I am sorry. I can’t.

Pavan: Aargh. I think I must interfere in this.

“Abhi..Abhii.” He screams loud enough so that she turns towards us.

She turned back. I was again soundless.

Abhi: What Pavan?

Pavan: I am not. Dileep called your name.

I stared at Pavan in surprise, slowly turned towards abhi..

Dileep: Hii. (Smiles)

Abhi: Hai

Dileep: How was the day?

Abhi: Yeah. It’s Fine.

Dileep: How are you?

Abhi: What?

Dileep: Hm Nothing. You are great.

Abhi: Oh! Thanks (Confused expression) but for what?

Dileep: Well sometimes I feel like that.

Abhi: Oh thanks. You might need a doctor.

She started to turn backwards …Pavan gesturing again to propose her..where (I am nodding).

With my final desperate effort I finally called her name.

Dileep: (laughs) Yes Abhi. I want to ask you something.

Abhi: (Little bit with a serious expression) what?

Dileep: Haam. Do you like chakri.

Abhi: Chakri…

Dileep: Ya that smart, tall guy.

Abhi: Yeah I like him. He is a smart guy.

Dileep: Oh Nothing. You can go.

She went away starring at me (laughing)…

Pavan staring at me...

Pavan: What have you done? For what you came here and what are you doing? Are you trying to set things up for Chakri.

Dileep: No man but I can’t hold my nerves. You know it’s a different feeling.

Pavan: Hm. You can only understand yourself man.

All the days went pass by…

We weren’t noticed that the days are passing very fast.

We are in our final semester and yet we feel it’s still the starting part and we were like kids in the class room. The days which can’t get back are now getting started to count
    out.

20 days later…

October 20th, 2010: All the happy minds or moods were tensed. Everyone going for temples praying god to get good results.. Some people have written some letters for the
    god expecting him to read those when was in leisure period and we were also started to the temple.

Chakri: Gentleman doesn’t worry. This is very easy. I have bought one coconut for everybody. It will be over and we will all get passed in the examination.

Ramu: Dude there are 6 subjects man. How god could accept only one for each.

Pavan: Don’t worry man. He will accept your letter.

Dileep: Letter!!

Pavan: Ha Rama Krishna had written a letter to god to pass him in all the exams.

Dileep: Dude! Letter! Let me see it.

Ramu: It’s must not be shown. Please man. Otherwise god will not see it. He will not accept it.

Chakri grabs it from his hand from behind.

Ramu pleading to give his letter back.

We opened the letter and it reads like this…

My dear God,

I am the student of DIET (Dileep Institute of Engineering and Technology). Roll no 22. Today, our results will be released. So I want you to do a favor for me. Please pass me in all the examinations. If you do I owe you my hair. So kindly accept my request.

Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely/Obediently,
    K.RAMA KRISHNA
    Roll No:1420

All of us started laughing at each other mocking others. We pray god hoping good results and we went to the college.

Message Received: Bhaskar’s condition was serious.

That message mystified all of us and we call back the number…

Mobile conversation

{

Dileep: Hello whose dis.

Hello sir I am Vamsi, your junior.

Dileep: Ok. What’s the matter?

Vamsi: Sir, Bhaskar’s condition was serious

Dileep: What? What happen to him?

Vamsi: He’s committed suicide.

Dileep: You mustn’t be joking on this.

Vamsi: Sir. I cannot joke on this issue.

Dileep: Oh shit, Suicide. This cannot be true. Where are you?

Vamsi: We are in his home town sir, in DK Hospital.

Dileep: Ok. We are in the college. We will be there in 2 hours but if this is a joke then I will smash your head into pieces.

Vamsi: I can understand sir but here’s no one of us.

Dileep: Ok. We will be there.

}
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Meanwhile our lecturer arrived into the class room. Our room was stunned silence; he was surprised with the silence in the room.

HOD: What happened people?

Hanuman (One of us): Sir Bhaskar committed suicide.

HOD: What? For what?

Hanuman: We don’t know sir

HOD: Is this information true?

Chakri: The student who comes from his place had messaged us sir.

Dileep: Sir, we need permission.

HOD: You must have left by now. I cannot give any permission unless the matter is confirmed.

Dileep: Sir then we will go.

HOD: Don’t act foolish Dileep. Some of you go to the hospital and send us a message.

Meanwhile: Another message received..

To: Rama Krishna

From: Prakash – Bhaskar committed suicide and he’s out of danger. We are at DK hospital.

Rama Krishna: Sir. Yes this is confirming information. Prakash already went to the hospital.

HOD: Oh god! Then this is true.

Everyone beginning to panic..

Ramu: but there’s news that he’s out of danger.

Sir went out of the class with disappointment.

Soon the rumors start burning in the class room, checking the reasons that might lead to the suicide.

Durga Prasad: This might be a love issue man.

Vishnu: I don’t think so.

Durga Prasad: That can be the only reason because you know.

Vishnu: She’s only his friend and I haven’t noticed any close relationships with him.

Durga Prasad: Well we don’t know.

Soon our HOD arrived into the class.

HOD: Some of you can go and see the position at the hospital.

Ramu: Sir but we are all leaving.

HOD: No. any four of you can go to the hospital.

As I, rama Krishna, chakri, pavan had took the permission from the principal.

But before we reach the gates we can see half of our college were at the gates..

We reached the place..

Soon the hospital was filled with the students..

Prakash was there from the morning observing all the things happening in the hospital.

Ramu: How is the situation?

Prakash: He’s fine. I had spoken with him an hour back.

Chakri: Is he speaking?

Prakash: Yes but now doctor asked to give him some rest.

Bhaskar’s father and mother crying..

Pavan went to his father ..

Pavan: Uncle. He will be fine. Don’t worry.

Father: We had given him everything but we didn’t expect him to do this.(sobs)

Pavan: Uncle ok it’s over he will be alright. Doctors also confirmed that his life is now out of danger.

Bhaskar’s Mother: Yes and we had never burst a word on him even when he was failed.

Pavan: How is this incident happened?

Bhaskar’s Father: He drank an insect pest.

Pavan: Oh god! Did he tell any reasons aunty?

Bhaskar’s Mother: He said that because of results.

This answer was a complete shock for us..

Rama Krishna starred at prakash …

Ramu: Did he tell anything to you?

Prakash: Yes. He told me the same reason.

Every one of us shocked with the reason we got for the suicide.

Dileep: Man! Still our results haven’t been released yet.

Chakri: might not be the same reason.

Ramu: He might have afraid to tell the reason before his parents.

Prakash: Yeah. He would have told the reason to me. I have asked him many times but he’s saying the same.

We waited until the doctor allowed us into the ICU.

Doctor: One by one can go into the room. He’s fine now.

As one by one of us went into the room and have a small conversation with him..

Pavan and I went into the room.

Pavan after going into the room bolted the door.

Bhaskar was smiling at pavan, so calm and cool, Very much ok.

Pavan slaps bhaskar..

Bhaskar only was smiling.

Pavan: Why did you do this?

Bhaskar: Simple, Results.

Pavan: Don’t cheat your friend’s ra. I know it would not be results.

Bhaskar: but it’s true. It’s results.

Dileep : why?

Bhaskar: I am failing in the exams from the last two semesters whatever the effort that I had put on and this time also I haven’t done well, even though I had I will fail. I can’t bear this.

Dileep: Don’t talk like a kid man. Success and failure are a part of life. I didn’t expect this answer from you.

Bhaskar: Yes sometimes it’s really not we which take the decisions. Its situation that demands the situation to happen at that no one can do better than this.

Pavan: but you can’t just give up confidence. How can you just give up for these silly incidents?

Bhaskar: I just felt it’s over for me. I haven’t achieved anything and I didn’t live up to the expectations of my parents.

Pavan: Haa I am Baghat Singh and he is Abdul Kalam then and you are the only idiot here.

Bhaskar: at that time I felt it like that ra.

Pavan: Shut up Bhaskar. How can you talk?

Dileep: Did you see you parents from night they have been with you praying for you.

Bhaskar: Yes. I know but it just happened and I am lucky enough to see to all again.

Pavan: Idiot.

Pavan again going to beat bhaskar… ( I stopped him)

Dileep: Ok take rest.

Pavan and I went out of the room..

Pavan gritting his teeth..

Pavan: Suicide had become a joke to these idiots. If this had been a real solution for all this then what for we had born. We took twenty years of pain to die like this drinking
    insect pest.

Dileep: It’s ok pavan. It’s over. He’s fine.

Pavan shoves me..

Pavan: $%#$! These are reasons because everyone commits suicide in this world. $#&%!!

For food, marks, money what not thousands of reasons…

Approximately 10 million people per year worldwide are committing suicides where our country is contributing 10% of the total suicides. Foolish People dying for foolish reasons
    and 50% of them from our age... This is disgusting. I would have lost my friend in one bloody night.

These people deserved to die better than to live.

Cries..

I pat him on his shoulders …

Dileep: Ok. It’s fine. He’s ok.

We took pavan to a cool place..

Chakri: What do he told?

Dileep: Same.

We went towards his parents and told some words which can give them some courage and went back to our houses on bus...

Pavan: Bhaskar’s really foolish. How can he do that?

Dileep: Don’t think about him too much. He will be ok.

Sometimes these things can happen.

Pavan: Yeah! Ok. He’s fine. I just hate people who commit suicide. I never expected that I face this kind of day in my life.

Ramu: Feels thrilled.

We both stares at Rama Krishna…

Ramu: Oh sorry!!

Pavan: How? We could have enjoyed the day.

Dileep: Hey are you serious.

Pavan: Yeah. Today’s our results.

Dileep: Oh my god I almost forgot.

We checked our results as everyone was passed in the exams in our batch.

Next day..

HOD: Congratulations students, in fact future engineers.

All: Thank you sir.

HOD: Hmm but dileep, How’s Bhaskar’s condition.

Dileep: Yeah he’s fine sir.

HOD: Ok. I am really surprised to see him do this in his final year where I had seen many students losing their cool in their first or second years.

Dileep: Yeah but there might be some other problems which made him commit suicide.

HOD: Problems!! What problems do you have other than studies and love?

Dileep: May be stress and humiliation.

HOD: (sighs) Stress and humiliation. Yes I also heard many people say stress and humiliation but it’s completely because of their own deeds.

Dileep: May be sir but how everyone can do the same sir. Everyone will have their own interests and how can everyone do everything where others do.

HOD: Dileep. You must know that each human will have the same brain and if you use it correctly then you can achieve whatever you can want to achieve.

Dileep: Yes sir. I agree with you sir but every brain will do anything only according to its own interest.

HOD: I think I can’t explain it to you now. Could you please…. (Interrupts)

Dileep: Sir but how can everyone achieve the same sir. If can be possible there were only less than 10% of the students are toppers. We are not marks getting machines sir.

HOD: What do you mean!!

Dileep: Nothing sir. It’s definitely not because of his deeds.

HOD: Dileep. With the most respect I have on you could you please get out of the class and take some rest.

Dileep: Sorry sir.

I left the class…

HOD: Well students. All you think about yourself might not get possible at times but you know this world is a crazy world. We must fight to achieve our dreams and if you can’t better say goodbye and don’t end up like Bhaskar. Please I request you “Please don’t give up until you make sure it’s over.”

He continued the class…

Same day evening…

Ramu: I think today HOD had become more ruthless on you.

Dileep: No, nothing like that. He’s right. I was just unable to understand him. That’s it.

Ramu: but really sometimes it’s really hurts when we were unable to do what we want to do.

Dileep: Yeah It will but pressure from outside will effect more than anything.

Ramu: We must just think of ourselves.

Mobile Ringing…

Ramu answering the call…

Ramu: Hello

Saranya: Where are you?

Ramu: With dileep.

Saranya: Are you coming today? Why didn’t you make up any call?

Ramu: Sorry darling. I will be there in few moments.

Mobile call ended…

I am looking at ramu in total surprise.

Dileep: You talked with saranya.

Ramu laughing… is raising his eyebrows.

Ramu: Yeah.

Dileep: Oh god! Really! From when? You didn’t tell me.

Ramu: Hm. I wished I could have told you by now but you know these incidents didn’t allow me to tell you.

Dileep: Okay. I think you have given someone an appointment. (Laughing)

Ramu: Ha. Yeah. I will go in few moments.

Dileep: Seems it’s my time to express my feelings to Abhi.

Ramu: Yeah. Do it. I am sure you will get positive reply.

Dileep: Well. How do you know?

Ramu: Experience. You love her from 3 years man, Right?

Dileep: Yeah but only talked to her a few times.

Ramu: (Laughs) Man Please, don’t take too long in this issue. If you really feel it just say it.

Dileep: Thank you man.

Ramu: Ok I am leaving.

Dileep: Okay. Bye. I wishes you all the best.

3 days later…

Bhaskar’s discharged from the hospital…

Dileep: Aunty. Here’s your new born child, from today he will be the most successful person in life.

Bhaskar’s Mother: Yeah. I wish him the same.

Dileep: Bhaskar. See you have given it up and now what happened you have passed in the exam.

Bhaskar: Yeah cool. If I know I could pass like this I would have done it in the last semester.

Pavan stares at Bhaskar…

Dileep: Idiot. Don’t do it again.

Bhaskar: I am just joking. I won’t do it again.

Chakri: Dileep. Everything was setup. We can now go.

Bhaskar’s mother: Son when will you all return.

Dileep: We will be back in five more days’ aunty.

Bhaskar’s father: Be careful people. Thanks for your help.

Bhaskar’s father called me back…

Bhaskar’s father: Dileep. We are only farmers and we don’t know what problems he will face and nothing about him when he’s outside. You must look after him.

Dileep: Ok Uncle we will definitely take care of him.

Bhaskar’s father: Ok thanks again Son. Be careful.

We left the place…

We are again teamed up rearing to enter into the new world enjoying every moment of our life.

All went into the bus for the final tour in our B.Tech career to vizag.

We travelled all along Vizag ….

Enjoying the beaches and out seeing.

Every moment was like a dream. Everyone’s jumping with joy having little hick ups in between and only smiles are there in every expression.

Beautiful atmosphere all around and these are going to be beautiful and the most memorable days in my life.

Later after spending 2 days in Vizag, we went to Araku and took shelter.

Rain is pouring down heavily.

We spent the whole day there enjoying the climate.

Next day so early in the morning, it’s still dark out. I came down for a small cup of coffee. I am standing there at the window with coffee in my hand.

It’s still raining out there…

Rama Krishna and Saranya was there sitting on the edge of the ledge wetting their legs, keeping their arms across each other shoulders.

Chakri, Pavan, Phani and Bhaskar is enjoying outside in the rain. They are playing with each other like kids in the rain. It was only a thin shower.

It’s very calm and pleasant.

I came out feeling the climate and joined my friends.

All the others were just starting to come outside …

Suddenly the clouds starting to disappear and makes way for the cute boy. He appears red breaking through the clouds, giving us the glow of life.

I went to the cottage for some water.

Abhi is standing across me for the early morning winds.

The sunshine ravishes her beauty and I was only looking at her.

She is very beautiful. I cannot just keep my eyes away from her…

Such beauty for a minute death and ambition doesn’t enter into my world. I want this moment forever in my life.

She’s going out from the cottage where I kept on watching her.

Suddenly her leg slips from the slippery floor.

My heart went soundless for a moment but stabilized after she managed to hold on her feet.

She went away…

I kept on watching her.

Suddenly someone closed my eyes.

She went away man. You can now concentrate on the surroundings. – Hanuman.

I shoved him.

Man I can only have few moments like this. – Dileep

Haha. Yes. I know but how long can you hold on like this – Hanuman

I will be there for her for ever – dileep

Yes. I know it but when will to express your feeling to her – Hanuman

Until I get confidence I can say her I can look after you whole my life. – Dileep

Hm. Then it could not happen in this life. – Hanuman

No. I will tell her, the time had come and I will tell her. – Dileep

When? – Hanuman

Yeah today is the day. – Dileep

Oh!! Wow. Now? – Hanuman

No. Not now may be tonight. – Dileep

Lecturer (Suresh Sir): Everyone get ready. We will be vacating this place in an hour.

We travelled all the tourist spots across Araku and the climate was sexy and we enjoyed the climate and locations in the spot.

Finally we reached back to the cottages.

It’s almost our shadows starting to disappear. The giant star becomes dull and fades to our eyes. Everyone is teaming up, deeply involved in group chat, playing games.

Bala Hanuman, Pavan and I were there discussing ways how to propose a girl.

Dileep: Oh Man. This looks pretty tough. How can I tell her I love you directly?

Balu : Don’t worry. It’s very easy. If you want to propose a girl just say that you love her.

Dileep: Haa. I don’t know that but how to start.

Pavan: Hanuman, you must know one thing that he will not tell her.

Dileep: No I will this time.

Pavan: I am hearing the same for 3 years.

Dileep: Yeah but this time you are hearing the truth.

Balu : Ok Pavan. Today He’s going to say anyway. Ok but who’s going to call her.

Pavan: Call!! I won’t and never do that again.

Meanwhile Rama Krishna and Chakri walked towards us.

Chakri: What’s the matter man?

Balu: Dileep is going to propose to Abhi.

Chakri: (quietly laughs) Really!! Very good. Come on dileep.

Balu: Yeah but someone has to call her. Will you do it for him?

Chakri: What? No no He has to call. His love and it has to be his effort.

Dileep: (Hmm) Ok I will call...

Abhi.. Abhi..(Whispers)

Pavan: (serious look) Do you want a micro phone.

Dileep: Hehe No, wait. I am practicing. I will call her.

Chakri: Balu why don’t you call? No one is braver than you.

Ramu: I also know that he took police training.

Balu: Please, don’t involve me in this issue.

Dileep: Okay. I will try my best.

Again I whispers but I only manage a little louder whisper.

Rama Krishna gets frustrated with my effort and calls loud Abhi.

She turns back and says…

Abhi: Yes Rama Krishna.

Ramu: Dileep is calling you.

Dileep: What? Yes me actually…

Abhi: (with light smirk) yes. You want to ask something about Chakri again.

Dileep: No actually I want to talk with you.

Abhi: Oh ok what is it?

Dileep: Yes It’s actually is I was there with you studying in the college from three years.

Abhi: Aha. I know that.

Dileep: The actual thing I want to say is...

I looked back where there was no one…

I am getting more tensed as the time passes by…

Abhi: Dileep. What is it?

Dileep: I LOVE YOU

She was soundless for a moment…

But I thought I would get a negative response from her but she’s still there smiling and her cheeks got blushes.

Abhi: Dileep. I actually know this and I am only waiting for this to say you one thing.

Dileep: Ok. Don’t you get any angry?

Abhi: No. I am expecting this.

Dileep: Yes. You like me.

Abhi: That’s not possible Dileep. We cannot live together.

Dileep: Why? How could you say that!!(Broken out of words)

Abhi: I was already engaged. I am going to get married in 6 months.

Dileep: (tears starting to build in my eyes) but it wouldn’t be a problem. We can convince our parents. We can live together.

Abhi: That’s far away from reality Dileep. I don’t love you. Please.

Dileep: No we can ….

Abhi: Sorry Dileep. Bye. Please forgive me.

Dileep: (Head down)

I turned back and started walking alone into the dark. Suddenly there’s only darkness that spread all around me.

I am all alone at the moment.

With the greatest sadness in my heart I look at the moon, the brilliant moon and all the milky sky seems to be laughing at my fate. A beautiful girl with red appealing lips and eyes went away from me. I sat down on the ground as I feel like I completely lost everything.

I am pretty much depressed.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    All of my friends came towards me..

Chakri: What is her opinion man? Success?

Dileep: No.

Pavan: Okay men take light. At first everyone will say no.

Ramu: Yeah. See me, at first Saranya slaps me. Now see she cannot live without me.

Dileep: She didn’t say no. She didn’t slap me.

Chakri: Then what did she say.

Pavan: Which means she loves you man.

Dileep: She’s going to get married in 6 months.

Chakri: Oh that’s a simple issue man. Very easy. Convince her and we will take care of the situations.

Ramu: Yeah. We can do that.

Dileep: I just need one word from her and without it I cannot do anything. She doesn’t love me.

Pavan: Come on.

Dileep: I know what she will say. She loves her parents very much. She won’t agree whatever I say. I have lost. I lost everything. I failed in my life.

Bhaskar stood there in silence watching me, tapping my shoulder.

Chakri: What are these?

Ramu: Oh my god! Sleeping pills

Pavan: What are you waiting for? Go on. Do it.

Chakri: Never think about it.

Dileep: Why should I live? What have I achieved? Lost in love and Lost in career.

Chakri: No. You see at this time you only feel like this just think about… (Interrupted)

Dileep: May be our HOD is right. This earth is a crazy world and we must fight with the situations all the time and if I can’t I better give up.

Chakri forcing his arm towards me where I pushed him away and I started running.

Chakri: No. Don’t do it.

Ramu and Bhaskar chasing me back.

Dileep: Leave me alone.

They are shouting from behind “Don’t do it. Don’t do it.”

I went far enough to get out of their sight.

I went to the edge of the elevation. (breathing heavily)

Dileep: God. Please kill me. (Crying)

I opened the mouth of the bottle.

I closed my eyes and only image I have seen was a very familiar face. I am seeing that face since the time I born. She is a more beautiful woman than Abhi. How I could die
    for someone, I thought. I haven’t lost her yet. I am only 21. There’s still time.

I cannot able to think.

There’s still someone there for me at home praying and waiting for me every day.

Suddenly the conversation between my mother and my father when I said about bhaskar…

They love me a lot, more than I do love abhi.

Mother: These days’ people had become more sensitive.

Daddy: There’s nothing we could do about it, all we could do is to love them.

I cannot leave them here.

Their words are starting to hit my memories.

Yes. Yes I cannot be doing this. I am not like this. I am strong. I can win my life.

Each pill from the bottle is starting to fall to the ground.

Yes I could not do this. HOD sir is correct this world is crazy and when it says you lose you better give up but….

Ramu and Bhaskar running towards me…

I just want to say…

Bhaskar: Thank god. You were safe.

Ramu: We thought we lost you.

He hugs me and cries…

I moved my arms around him…

Dileep: No. Not Yet.

I will not leave you. I will be there with you forever.

I went back to the cottage but I definitely know I am not the same.

Pavan: Is he fine? (Worried expression)

Ramu: Yeah. He is.

Chakri: Go take some rest.

Dileep: Yeah. Thanks.

I am sleeping. I have been watching me since one month. I have never been like a coward except in Abhi’s case. I was pretty surprised to know how I was attached with my friends all my life. Everyone loves me a lot. My family, friends and my lecturers like me very much. I am very lucky but I missed all of them. I missed their love. Why I should think of dying when I have everyone. I am very disappointed but I have nothing to choose. It was over.
    But how can I come back?

Soon a voice came from behind.

Dileep it’s time…

I turned back and I found no one…

But I didn’t notice that I woke up…

I am observing myself…

Dileep(soul): Oh god!

Dileep(Real world): (screams) Ghossttt!!!

Dileep(soul): Hey don’t worry. I am not a ghost.

I tried to explain but already my soul started to vaporize.

Everyone enter into the room where they could find no one except me (real world).

I soon returned to the world where the mysteries were still left untold.

Nakshatra: Welcome back Dileep.

I am sitting there alone very sad…

Nakshatra: What are thinking dileep.

Dileep: I want to go back.

Nakshatra: It’s virtually not possible unless your fate was written for you to go back.

Dileep: What? Do you mean that I can back if they say I can…

Nakshatra: Yes but it’s very rare that to happen.

We travelled all along the river to the perpetual judgment council.

There were several people reading all the books…

I stood before him…

They watched me for a while…

They checked my life span and again watched me.

Nakshatra is standing beside me.

One of them signals the person who’s checking my information to check another book.

Dileep: Nakshatra, What are they doing?

Nakshatra: They are checking your timeline, destiny and where you will reach if you die now.

Dileep: What happen if they decide that I should die now?

Nakshatra: I will kill you and you will reach heaven or hell.

Dileep: I look at complete shock at her. Nakshatra. Will you kill me?

Nakshatra: I will if I have to…

The herald watched me again..

Herald: “You don’t belong to this place (not belong to hell or heaven). You aren’t dead yet.”

Happiness is glowing bright in my eyes. Shade of life again is starting to grow in my mind.

Herald: but you cannot go back until it’s over.

Nakshatra took me away from there…

What? Why did you take me away from there? – Dileep

That’s it. It’s the only time you can be allotted there. – Nakshatra

You might have waited for a moment. I have some doubts. – Dileep

I have done my job. – Nakshatra

Ok. What did he mean? – Dileep

You cannot go back and you cannot go to hell or heaven until you are dead. You will be here until your organisms stop working. – Nakshatra

What? How could this happen to me. – Dileep

It’s just written Dileep. We can’t do much about it. – Nakshatra

Oh.(sitting down very disappointed, shoulders down) then this is the end for me. – Dileep

We travelled back again pass the river. I sat against a rock.(crying)

Dileep. Take it easy. It’s over. – Nakshatra

No. It’s not over. I wasn’t dead yet. Why did you take me here? – Dileep

She remained silent.

Why don’t you speak? – Dileep

I have nothing to say Dileep, only you can do whatever you can. – Nakshatra.

What can I do here? I know nothing. (Head down) May be your right, It’s over. – Dileep.

Nakshatra: Here there are always the things you know Dileep.

I remained silent for lot of time thinking what to do next…

Dileep: I got an idea.

Nakshatra: What idea Dileep. No. You cannot do anything.

Dileep: I can and I can see myself and I can save myself in the last minute.

Nakshatra: You cannot change your fate. You don’t know how to control the portal if you stay there for longer period it will be dangerous for you.

Dileep: It’s my fate and I will re write it.

Nakshatra: but Dileep be careful if can’t do it perfectly then you will there on earth permanently.

I went back into the portal…

Dileep: Haa. Now where am I?

[April 10th 2011]

Haha. Now I landed at the exact location.

I am in front of a big complex in Hyderabad.

Now where am I?

There’s lot of crowd so I cannot figure out myself.

There she is (Abhi). I must be here somewhere.

I turned back and I saw me with my mouth in round O.

Dileep(RW): Did you see that?

Ramu: No. Come one.

I again turned to particles…

[Hospital]

Dad: It’s been one month now.

Uncle: How is his condition now?

Dad: It’s still the same.

Uncle: Who is she?

Dad: She might be his friend.

Dad: She’s been here all the time.

……….

Nakshatra: Dileep you cannot do this, this many times.

Dileep: but I have to.

Nakshatra: Be careful. If you use this at succession you might not go anywhere and could get stuck in the portal.

Dileep: Don’t worry. I won’t fail again.

Come on this time please place me in exact location

I went through the portal again and I landed in the same location but not at the same place.

I again wandering where am I?

I just see me in front of me.

I quickly hide my self through the rigid bodies.

Dileep(RW): Where’s Hanuman man?

Ramu: He will be here any time.

Ramu: Did you see that?

Dileep(Real World): What? I am not seeing anything.

Ramu: It’s Abhi. She came for shopping.

Dileep: Really! Where?

Ramu: There. She might be here for shopping because of her wedding.

Dileep: Oh leave it.

Ramu: Oh come on forget it, just go and talk to her.

Dileep: Oh I can’t. Could you please leave it?

Ramu shouts Abhi, Abhi.

She sees us from a distant where she looks very delighted, signaling us to wait.

Dileep: Ok. I am leaving from here.

Ramu: No wait. You must not go.

Dileep: Please. I cannot stay here any longer.

Ramu: Please for me.

Abhi: So leaving from here.

Dileep: Ha nothing. I just have some work.

Abhi: Dileep I am sorry but I was bounded with my family.

Dileep: It’s ok. I just loved you.

Abhi: I know Dileep. I just miss you all a lot.

Dileep: (with a small smirk) yes me too. So you are going to get married.

Abhi: My marriage is on May 8th. You must come.

Dileep: Hm. Sure. (dull expression)

Abhi: I am sorry Dileep you must be there with me (tears start building up in her ears).

Dileep: Hey what happened? I will come for sure.

Abhi: You are an idiot dileep. A Coward.

Dileep: Oh Thanks. I know but what made you to say so?

Abhi: You might have forced me, convinced me. You were there for me all the time wherever I go and for whatever I did and I did nothing for you. All this six months without you, I feel it like hell. Only with one word you have just left me.

Dileep: Okay. It’s over. We can’t do anything about it, right.

Someone calls Abhi from behind.

Abhi: Yeah. I am sorry Dileep. I have some shopping to do. Bye.

Bye Ramu.

Ramu: Bye

Dileep: Ya Thanks Bye

‘Abhi’ I called her.

She turned back.(her eyes were full of delight)

‘Abhi. I might not the best man; I might not be a perfect match for your beauty. I don’t even know how to propose you but Abhi you will there in my heart forever. I can only say I Love you. Please don’t leave me. I can’t live without you. (I was unable control myself & tears came out of my eyes)’

She remained silent for a moment.

She slowly started walking towards me, directly watching into my eyes.

Abhi: Stop crying Dileep. Stop it.

She holds my collar and lifts me up.

Dileep. Look into my eyes.

I stood starring at her.

Abhi: Why didn’t you tell this before?

Dileep: Abhi. I am sorry. I cannot control myself.

Abhi: Why didn’t you tell this before? (Shouts)

I was there for you waiting for you all the time Dileep.

Dileep: What do you mean?

Abhi: There is no need for me to sit on the stairs outside of my house and there's no need for me to come to place where you are all the time.

I know you very well Dileep more than you know about me.

I have all you photos, letters and know everything that you have done in front of me.

I know everything of your part but the only thing now I am going to lose your love Dileep.

I am very sorry.

Anger starts to grow in my body as it starts to grow more on me.

Dileep: How can you say this? What are you doing till now?

Why did you talk like that on that day then?

Abhi: I know Dileep this is very tough and you can’t handle this. You cannot convince my parents. You cannot fight with them. We will have to face problems. I can’t leave my parents.

Dileep: Abhi. I don’t know whether I can fight with your parents or not and I even don’t have to. I only believe in Love. I believe in you and me living together. I want to live with you for rest of my life. Sweetheart trust me I will look after you very well and if you were there with me, I will feel like I am the king of the world. I can do anything for you if you are in front of me. Our life will be very beautiful sweetheart.

See I got a job and we can enjoy our lives. My parents will be there for you and your parents will also accept us. We can enjoy our rest of our life Abhi. We don’t have to leave our parents and we won’t. Please Abhi. Believe me. I and my life is all for you.

“Will you marry me?” I asked her.

Abhi: Dileep I but please …..(Interrupts)

Meanwhile her cousin shouting from behind ‘ Abhi what are you doing’

Abhi watches back...

Suddenly a big burst from upstairs from the theater (A big blast)…

Everyone’s started to run in panic.

We are surprised and unaware of the situation.

A big burst of a machine gun has been fired near us.

Abhi, Ramu and I went for cover.

They came into our floor.

They have fired blindly as it killed almost everyone in the path.

Abhi’s cousin was also down.

Abhi is crying for him and starts running towards him.

Bala Hanuman enters into our sight and stops abhi and took her to the safer place.

I called Balu.

He gestured to remain silent.

The place which was very beautiful few minutes ago suddenly turned to red with bloodshed.

Everyone’s crying for their loved ones.

The place is now filled with horrific scenes due to terrorism.

The terrorists got the control of the situation with in a matter of few minutes.

Terrorist: Co – operate with us, we will leave you with life otherwise we will smoke this place up and will kill everybody.

Everyone eyes filled in horror with the terror created by the terrorists…
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Balu quietly manages to take Abhi towards us.

Terrorist: Everyone quietly stay where you are and don’t act smart.

Balu is signaling us to go to trail rooms through the obstacles.

We started moving through the wall with the help of the obstacles along the wall.

Balu called me again and whispers don’t move through the wall. ‘Leave some space.’

Dileep: Okay. (Whispers)

We went into the trail rooms.

Balu: Okay. Everyone remain calm. We can get out of this situation and don’t panic.

Abhi starts crying...

I softly pat on her shoulder…

If we manage to go through this area, we can save one or more lives.

Ramu: Okay.

Balu: Now we had to see how many of these were there.

Ramu watched the area from the top of the window with the help of Balu.

‘There are four in this stair and one heading towards our place.’ Ramu gave the information.

Balu: Okay. This is not going to be easy.

Abhi. I need you to stay in the first trail room. Dileep, you stay in the opposite. Ramu stay with me.

Dileep, we will be there in the opposite end of your trail room and make sure we will not miss him.

If he is there to be hit then hit as hard as you can. Okay.

All: Okay. (But a small knot of concern in everyone’s face where Balu is the only one confident here.)

The terrorist comes towards our way checking the trail rooms.

He opens the first trail room.

Terrorist: Hey. Wow. Come on. Come outside.

Abhi: Please don’t do anything.

Terrorist1: I won’t do anything come on out. We can have some fun.

I kicked the door from behind as the terrorist moved forward in surprise and I punched him with all my strength.

As he moved forward a few steps causing him to press the trigger as the bullets hit the wall missing Abhi by few inches.

Abhi kicks him in between his thighs and Balu runs onto him and falls on him giving him a knockout punch.

We grabbed his gun and tied him up with the clothes and removed his clothes where Balu wears his clothes.

Terrorist2: What’s that sound?

Terrorist3: He might have killed another.

Terrorist2: Okay. You stay here. I will go there I check it out.

Balu fits well in his clothes as his physic also matches with the terrorist’s and with the black mask no one can say that he is not a terrorist.

Another terrorist came into our way.

Terrorist2: What happened?

Balu is gesturing to stay calm to the terrorist.

Terrorist2 holds the gun firm and says ‘anything wrong here’

Balu nods his head and calls the terrorist towards him.

Terrorist2: What?

Balu points his finger towards the trail room where we are pulling the door by using the cloth staying above by staying on the top ledge.

Terrorist2 on seeing the movement fires towards the room where it made some empty holes …

Terrorist2: No one would have alive after this.

And he signals to terrorist3 waving his hand.

Terrorist2: Nothing here.

Balu waves his hand and pointing his thumb.

Balu: We better check that place.

As they both moves some steps forward.

Terrorist2: Hey what happened to your voice?

Balu: Throat infection and this mask is suffocating me.

Terrorist2: Okay. There would not be anyone alive there.

Suddenly abhi falls from the ledge…

Terrorist2 again gets alerted and aims his gun towards the trail room but Balu reacted quickly as he punches him from the back causing him to fall on the ground as some rounds fired from the got hit on the floor where some of them got deflected and hits to his head.

Balu checks him whether his is dead or not.

He makes sure that he is dead and dragged his body towards the trail room.

The terrorist who was there near was wondering what had happened. He called to terrorist2 mobile. Balu lifts the phone and answered Fine and quickly hangs it.

He took the body towards us.

Here, I got the phone of the terrorist and we can know how many of them by using this number.

We called to the police…

Police: Hello.

Balu: Hello Sir. We are inside the Shopping Mall in Hyderabad.

Police: Which shopping mall.

Balu: The place where the terrorist attack is going on.

Police: You mustn’t be joking on this.

Balu: No sir. We are not joking. You must trust us.

Abhi takes the mobile…

Abhi: Yes sir what he’s saying is true.

Balu opened the door where he saw another terrorist beside the trail room walking towards us.

Balu comes out showing no sign

Terrorist3: Where is the other?

Balu points out the opposite trail room where we have been…

As soon as Balu points the spot the terrorist3 started shooting at that place.

Without hesitation Balu aimed at him and blows his head off.

Another terrorist who was quite at a distance from our spot had no idea about the situation but he did come out from his position because of the sounds of gunfire.

The hostages who were under control of the terrorists till now were moving into the safer place for cover.

Balu: Come on. We don’t have time. We must do this very quickly.

Ramu: Yeah. Abhi is talking with them.

Another Police officer came into line…

Police Officer: See you stay there calm in your position and don’t do any stupid.

We will be any minute.

If possible try to escape from the situation.

And did you get have any information.

Abhi: Nothing much Sir.

Balu took the phone from abhi…

Balu: Sir, This mobile belongs to one of them.

Police Officer: That’s very good.

Do you have any idea how many of them were there?

Balu: No sir, Not exactly but we have captured one of them and two of them were killed.

Police Officer: That’s brilliant. Please don’t waste your good work and be there calm. We will there in any minute.

Balu: Thank you sir.

Mobile conversation ends…

Again the mobile rings…

We stood there still not doing anything…

Ramu: Okay. Somebodies lift the phone.

I answered the call…

What man? Where are you all? Why isn’t anybody answering their phone? I feel like I was the only one in this floor. Why did you leave your positions?

‘Well this must be the final one in this floor.’ I thought for a moment in my mind.

Dileep(RW): Where are you?

Terrorist4: What man? You know my position. I am on right of the Branded showroom.

Dileep(RW): Okay. Stay there.

Terrorist4: Hey wait…

Thinks for a moment and calls to another one.

Terrorist4: No one was answering their mobile except one in the 2nd Floor.

Terrorist5: You stay there at your position. We are coming down stairs.

Terrorist4: Okay.

We moved along towards some of the hostages and there were about 15 of them.

Balu: Don’t worry. We can escape this situation. Everyone come with me.

Everyone starts moving in the footsteps of Balu.

Mobile rings again…

I answered the call.

Police Officer: Where are you guys?

Dileep: Moving forward to the exit.

Police Officer: Are you crazy? We tapped your calls.

He called to another person after you talked with him. Some of them were coming downstairs.

I am surprised with the work of our police department for a moment.

Dileep: Thank you sir.

Call ended…

Dileep: They are coming down.

Everyone go back to the safe places. Everyone hide. I shouted.

Within no time two of them came running down stairs…

Aimed at the hostages…

Terrorist5: Don’t move.

Terrorist6: Where are our men?

Terrorist5: We told you not to act smart but you did and now I will kill every one of you.

He aims at us.

Balu fires his gun from behind as the bullets directly slams into Terrorist5 and he bites the dust.

Terrorist6 aims his gun against Balu and fires but Balu quickly ducks and moves into cover hiding behind the pillar.

Terrorist6 fires at hostage killing him instantly.

Terrorist6: You Bloody idiots. How dare you kill my men?

Come out otherwise I will massacre everyone.

He grabs me into his hand and points his gun towards my head.

Balu fires aimlessly into the air coming out from behind the pillar where the terrorist also counter fires towards Balu and I quickly react disturbing the aim of the terrorist as his
    gun flew away.

Two bullets slam into terrorist’s chest and he falls to the ground.

But Balu also fells down after the fire fight.

Everyone’s got tensed when he falls down.

‘Aahh’ He’s grunting loud.

I quickly ran towards him screaming ‘Balu.’

Balu: I am okay but now they were alerted you all must go from here.

Dileep: No. You will be coming with us. I cannot leave you here.

Balu: Go. Here take this. Now you have to save this people.

I looked back where there were about 40 to 50 people looking at us. (Crying and praying).

With Balu’s injury I have no choice but I clearly know that I cannot do this.

Balu: This might be it for me. You go.

Dileep: A Police should never give up sir. You are the bravest in our class.

Balu: (with a smirk in his face) I, bravery can never match with some great brain.

A guy from behind came forward and says ‘Sir. I will help you.’

I turned back and said ‘Thanks. We must get out of here as soon as possible.’

Dileep: Your name Please?

I am Venu and I know how to operate the gun sir.

Dileep: Okay. Venu take this gun.

I handed the gun to him.

Dileep: Hope we won’t use it much.

Abhi and Ramu put Hanuman on their shoulders and started coming forward. I and Venu went to the stairs and we looked to the opposite end of the stairs where there was one
    terrorist patrolling in that area.

I took a long towel from one of the people and tied it to the tip of the gun.

Venu: Sir, What are you doing?

Dileep: I observed low sound when the gun was fired at point black range so I want to reduce the sound of the gun as low as possible.

Venu: Sir but it might affect the accuracy. We have to get him at the first attempt.

Dileep: but if the sound bursts loud it might alert the terrorist in the ground floor and the top floor. I hope you will hit even if I miss.

Venu: I will try my best.

I aimed at the terrorist and fires…

It misses him where he watches his surroundings and fires back.

He continued the firing until the entire clip becomes empty.

Venu fires back and bingo. The bullet hits him at the first attempt but he was not mortally wounded.

He calls his friends and tells the situation.

Venu: Come on Move quick.

Dileep: No. Stay here. Every one! Stay where you are and on your knees.

What ever happen don’t move?

As one of the terrorist started coming from upstairs…

Fire fight started at the downstairs…

May be the rescue team had arrived. I thought.

A grenade was thrown into our path…

Later it was followed with a big burst but not in the direction where we were…

This was a premeditated attack from the terrorists.

I pauses him for a moment signaling not to shoot sensing a threat.

The place is now filled with smoke.

If anyone of them breaks through then it will be total massacre.

I must take a quick decision.

I moved forward sneaking into the smoke.

Venu followed me from the back.

Suddenly I saw a man in front of me where he has directed his gun against me but Venu was quick to react and he fires at the terrorist and the terrorist falls to the ground.

We went to the stairs to check the situation downstairs.

Ramu is checking the terrorist’s mobile.

It was a complete massacre downstairs and they have killed almost everyone where I hardly see only a few alive in the first floor where there were still some people in the first floor.

Ramu: They were 12 of them.

Venu: I can see 3 down stairs.

Ramu: Which means still 2 were there upstairs.

Mobile rings…

Police Officer: What is the situation there?

Dileep: Many dead and several injured.

Police Officer: Oh god! We were there.

You have got any information.

Dileep: Two were there in third and fourth floor and none in the 2nd Floor, One in the 1st floor and two in the ground floor.

Police Officer: That’s it.

Dileep: Yes sir. That’s it.

We continue to hear gun fire in the floor where the terrorist was torturing the people there with his warnings.

Venu: Sir. I am going to aim at him.

Dileep: Yeah do it as quickly as you can but make sure that you don’t miss him.

He carefully aims at him…

Suddenly some grenades were thrown into ground floor.

Venu pauses for a moment while the guy in the 1st floor takes out a cop.

Haha. It’s the strike team.

Everyone felt very happy with the arrival of the strike team and the gunfire continued for a while where they had cleared all the area and they moved into the 2nd floor.

Venu takes his aim again and shoots him and this time he did not miss the target.

Police: Who is Balu.

I pointed at him.

Police: Oh god! Come on quick, take everyone away.

Ramu: Sir, still there was two of them upstairs…

Gun fire echoed from upstairs.

Strike team went upstairs without wasting any time.

Grenades were launched to clear the area but within no time the strike team kills the remaining terrorists but there were only few civilians alive in the upstairs compared
    to the total capacity.

But it was over and we were all safe. I thought.

Balu: You did it. You made it. You have rescued all of us.

Dileep: No. We made it.

“Yes. We did it” under a cool leader” Said Ramu.

I went towards Venu.

Dileep: Thanks Venu, without you this wouldn’t have been possible.

I just followed your commands captain.

Police Commisioner: People. The job’s not yet done.

Everyone slowly move one by one to the gate and please leave your language in the mall. You can retrieve all your goods later.

Everyone follows the orders by the police.

Police Comissioner to Media:

A total of about 250 people were dead among 390 wounded and about 460 people were rescued and 180 people were rescued from 2nd Floor. Thanks to Balu and his
    team for their great brave effort.

And

We are still checking this area but this area is now totally under control.

Finally, our nerves are starting to become cool.

The Police are sending all of the citizens one by one through the gate.

Everyone’s face filled with delight when they finally watch the exit door.

Wait. Who is he? There’s someone different in the crowd. Yes I saw him before and Yes He is one of them. He was the one where we tied his hands and legs removing
    his clothes. This must be the time. I must alert myself. He must have shot me.

I am in the crowd waving my hand but I was not looking in the direction where I am.

I was almost there at the exit.

I must see myself otherwise it would be curtains for me.

The man from the crowd suddenly pulls out his revolver from his pocket and fires his gun into the air.

Everyone was again puzzled and horrified.

I cannot let this happen.

Yes. Finally I (real world) saw me.

I am disappearing. I am pointing towards the terrorist.

The second bullet directly slams into the police officer’s head.

I look back but I can’t move in this crowd and Abhi was there in front of me but I have slightly turned towards my left in surprise

The exit is near suddenly a sharp burn in my back with a big burst everyone looks horrified with their expression and all of us hurried to the exit.

The movement on my body made the bullet to miss the center of my back.

The Police started to fire back at him…

Abhi looks back with complete shock.

I looked at her and shots “Move”.

Everyone reached the exit. I also did manage to reach the exit.

The terrorist who shot me was lying dead.

I am losing balance. My eyes are fading. My legs are crumbling. I suddenly fall to the ground.

The people there are praising me. Applauding and screaming my name. Now I am a hero in their mind.

Abhi crying and screaming my name…

Rama Krishna holds me hard.

Me: (Crying).Please Krishna. Helpp mee..I want to live. I am still young. I am only 21.

Abhi is holding my hand. “I will be with you forever. This is not the end. Everything will be all right. Don’t worry. You will be safe.” Trying to give me some confidence
    but I could not feel any of senses working correctly. All I could see is a white cloud covering my eyes. It was the last thing I could see.

I am trying hard to hold my breath. Is this the end for me? Oh god! Please, it shouldn’t be. I want to live now but why should I live, I failed throughout my life and what
    if I fail for my rest of my career? No. This cannot be happening. Think about my mom. (Crying) She will be waiting for me. I cannot leave my parents. They need me in
    this situation but…

With my last strength I looked towards Abhi and said ‘ Please..Say..You Love me.’

She’s holding my hand and crying screaming I Love You.

Now every part of my soul turned into particles. ..

I went back to the world of unknown again defeated.

I am lying there disappointed.

Nakshatra: Seems you haven’t changed your fate much.

Dileep: I am dead. Now I am totally lost. I lost it again.

Nakshatra: What have you lost Dileep?

Dileep: Everything. All I wanted and everything I loved had gone.

Nakshatra: You have never lost anything at any time Dileep.

You have just followed your fate.

Dileep: Yes. It’s true I have never won. I am a waste in this earth. I must wait here till my death and will never go back, never see my parents, can never see Abhi.

Nakshatra: Now what happened?

Dileep: You cannot understand it. You have no emotions. They call me hero but I haven’t done anything compared to Hanuman or I would have not done the part what
    Abhi does.

I would have committed suicide on that day.

Nakshatra: Whom do you call Hero’s Dileep. Every hero or every human must have to pass through this path. You fought with yourself whole of your life and you lived in this earth with full of dangers for 21 years, in the place where there were thousands of possibilities for death.

Dileep: What are you saying Nakshatra? Everyone will do that.

Nakshatra: Everyone is a Hero and you were just one of them. All your achievements in earth can only be your achievements in that life but your life is more important
    than anything else.

Your wait and struggle to animate as a human in this earth must not go waste with your single foolish decision. You cannot give up in the middle and don’t ever try to
    end your life in the middle because it’s more precious than anyone else. You are destined for …(stops)

Dileep: What? What is my destination?

Nakshatra: Nothing. Only time will answer your doubts. But remember Earth is a dangerous place and this world is very dangerous. Here there is no love and you only
    have very short time to experience and to enjoy it in a place called Earth.

Dileep: It is not about living Nakshatra, it is about achieving and nobody cares if I die.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Nakshatra: I have no mother Dileep. I have no emotions. I have no feelings but you have them. You’re lucky. You have many people to love.

Dileep: I am sorry Nakshatra but it’s too late now to know it. It’s over. This is it. This is the end.

Nakshatra: There’s never a word called end in this world and remember one thing…

Whenever you face defeat and when it smiles at you don’t let your shoulders down. Lift your head proud. Look into the eyes of Defeat and say ‘Not Yet’ and that’s what you are.

Enjoy your life in Earth with lots of Love. You will be back soon.

Dileep: What? I will be back soon!!

Every part of my soul again starting to turn into particles…

Dileep: Nakshatra. What’s happening to me? What’s going on?

Nakshatra: I have lied.

[Hospital]

I opened my eyes.

I remembered nothing other than the incident and I remember something told by some special person.

The cool breeze blowing through the window and the golden clouds makes way for the giant Ball and the Sunshine enlightens the room and the thanks to the pure sun-blissed sunshine which blocks out all the mist in my life.

I could feel all my senses but I am not able to move freely.

I feel this is like my re birth.

Everyone was moving around me saying ‘He’s coming into consciousness.’

Doctor checks me for a while

Doctor: Yes. He is all right. This is incredible.

Doctor1: Check his BP levels and all reports.

6 hours later…

Dad: It’s been a month.

Uncle: Finally, he is all right.

Dad: Yeah. Thank god.

Dad: Yes. I thought it was over. Really this is all because of god.

Uncle: Seems she was there every day.

Dad: Yes and I hope she will be with him forever.

Doctor: You can now see him. He is perfectly all right. (Smiles)

Everyone comes in one by one…

I was talking with my mom

She comes in front of me.

I managed to sit up.

Abhi: Careful.

Dileep: Yes. Thanks.

Abhi: How are you?

Dileep: Just woke up to answer your question.

A minute silence went in between us.

So are you going to get married?

Abhi: Yes.

Dileep: Oh! When?

Abhi: Whenever by Husband gets well.

Dileep: Were your parents coming to your marriage then?

Abhi: Yes. They agreed I convinced them.

Dileep: Who is that lucky guy?

Again some silence builds up between us for a small time.

Dileep: Please say those words.

Abhi: What words!! (her eyes started to water)

Dileep: The words you told after I get into unconsciousness.

“Abhi suddenly hugs and tears came out of her eyes. They said you would get into permanent unconsciousness. I love you. Please don’t leave me again. I love you. Please, marry me and stay with me forever.”

I hug her and says I Love you darling. I will never leave you, not yet and never.

Everyone cherished with the incident.

Female voice:

" When you think it's all over for you, you must not give up." Hold your head straight and confident and say Not Yet "because nothing is finished until you feel it's over."

Hold your soul with you and Let the bright sunshine rise in your way.

It is time to rise for the start of a new day.

Welcome back Dileep.

To be continued...

[Part 2]
    Awesome!!! 😀 Nice one dude!!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The concept of the Interrupt Driven I/O in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...
The concept of the Direct Memory Acess(DMA) in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...
The concept of the Device Service Routines in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...
The concept of the Evolution Of I/O in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...
The concept of the I/O Devices in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask your...