My Project Show Case | RF Communication | AT89S52 & RFM70

Hello Ceans,

Here i want to share one small project that i have made for RF communication.
I am going to show off the Some Pics i have taken for this project and there is also one video.

For the all technical detail you can check out my Another Topic on the same project:- #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜’

I have used General Purpose Board as there are very few components required.

Microcontroller i have used :- ATMEL- AT89S52.
Programmer for ATMEL:- TOPWIN Universal Programmer.
RF Module:- RFM70 from HOPE RF.
Communication between Microcontrolller and RF module:- SPI

Assembling the Power Supply section for 7805- 5 Volt Regulator

[โ€‹IMG]

With PhoneJack, Crystal, Power Supply and other Indication LED.

[โ€‹IMG]

Solder side

[โ€‹IMG]

Interfaced with RF Module:- RFM70 and its now ready to use.

[โ€‹IMG]

RFM70 Soldering, This is bit tricky as the pitch is very small. ๐Ÿ˜‰

[โ€‹IMG]

Back Side of GPB with 3.3 Vold SMD Regulator, Now i am going to Run the project. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

[โ€‹IMG]

Topwin Universal Programmer for loading the Code into AT89C52

[โ€‹IMG]

And Finally, The Working Board

[โ€‹IMG]

โ€‹

Guys in this project i have made one pair of Transmitter and Receiver and used Two LED as a indication of transmission and reception so here i am uploading a video that shows the LED blinking as per the transmission and reception.

Blue LED is Blinking when i am sending the data and the same way when receiver receives the data it will compare it and if the data received is OK then it will blink the Green LED.

[youtube]bUdQIvzd5VU[/youtube]โ€‹

-GodFather

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    very nice bro +100
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    very nice bro +100
    Thanks for the Reply NM. What is this +100? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello GF, good work buddy ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

The only problem is I do not understand electronics. ๐Ÿ˜€

But are you planning to invent something? or is it a new innovation idea? I liked your project though. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Hello GF, good work buddy ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

The only problem is I do not understand electronics. ๐Ÿ˜€

But are you planning to invent something? or is it a new innovation idea? I liked your project though. ๐Ÿ˜€
    No there is nothing innovation i had just Interfaced one RF Module with ATMEL Microcontroller and made one basic code or Demo now as per the application we can change the code and circuitry and from this anyone can easily implement the RF in their regular project if it is possible. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    Thanks for the Reply NM. What is this +100? ๐Ÿ˜•
    +100 means i am giving additional marks to total marks it indicates as if we take it for 100 marks you will getting 200
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    +100 means i am giving additional marks to total marks it indicates as if we take it for 100 marks you will getting 200
    Wow ! I am scoring good. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm doing B.tech in Electrical & Electronics(3rd yr). I want to earn a handsome salary(around or above 6lakhs). I'm a bit more interested in core sector but the core jobs...
hi , I am a new member in this website and i need help form you , I am in higher Diploma level in electrical , and i have to...
Strategic Acquisition Expands Direct Digital Manufacturing Vision FRANKFURT โ€” 4th May 2011 โ€” Additive manufacturing system maker Stratasys, (NASDAQ: SSYS), has acquired Solidscape, Inc. for $38 million plus certain purchase...
Hello there. Sorry for my english, im from DR. I've been asigned a grade project in college and i need some ideas on how to start. The project is about...
Hi everyone Stephan here I just want to share my site to all and it's my pleasure to help everyone kindly visit my site thanks and have a nice day......