CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 30, 2011

The problem is with the special characters "*" in your username. We'll have to strip those characters in order to display your profile properly. Unfortunately, I can't do much about it except making changes to your username.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • *pushkar*

MemberJul 31, 2011

The_Big_K
    The problem is with the special characters "*" in your username. We'll have to strip those characters in order to display your profile properly. Unfortunately, I can't do much about it except making changes to your username.
    But i have this same username on few other forums and they are also using vb. My profile is working fine there 😔
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 31, 2011

*pushkar*
    But i have this same username on few other forums and they are also using vb. My profile is working fine there 😔
    vB isn't the problem; but the way we rewrite our URLs is actually causing the problem. There are few usernames on our site that do not point to correct profiles. I'm already investigating the solutions to the problem. Hopefully, I'll have a fix soon.
    Cancel
  • *pushkar*

MemberJul 31, 2011

Okk Great 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 21, 2011

Update: The issue has been solved 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register