My profile is not showing properly

When i checked my profile.. It showing me as pushkar615 profile ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. What's wrong going on?? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The problem is with the special characters "*" in your username. We'll have to strip those characters in order to display your profile properly. Unfortunately, I can't do much about it except making changes to your username.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    The_Big_K
    The problem is with the special characters "*" in your username. We'll have to strip those characters in order to display your profile properly. Unfortunately, I can't do much about it except making changes to your username.
    But i have this same username on few other forums and they are also using vb. My profile is working fine there ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    But i have this same username on few other forums and they are also using vb. My profile is working fine there ๐Ÿ˜”
    vB isn't the problem; but the way we rewrite our URLs is actually causing the problem. There are few usernames on our site that do not point to correct profiles. I'm already investigating the solutions to the problem. Hopefully, I'll have a fix soon.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Okk Great ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The issue has been solved ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what would your campaign be for? or what would campaign be against?? my campaign's agenda: -would be for proper disposal and processing of waste ( both households and industries). -to...
This is bit strange, but I'm unable to find the owner of Woodlands shoes brand. I've tried to find out information on Wiki and other Internet websites, but no use....
Sir, I am working with a game. in which projects are falling from top of the frame window and a basket is placed at bottom which catches those falling objects....
If any 1 know then please help me out & describe me the steps how to start it & r there any books on design of Presses then please let...
Theses are the answers for today's test: 1. A pile has 34 coins. Two friends Rekha and Rakhi are playing a game in which each of them draws 2 or...