My pc's date changed every time when it restart..help

Hi,
I am having a problem from the past few days.Whenever I switched on my pc ,I see that my system's date is changed to the 2004 March.
For solving this I have installed a new CMOS battery but the result is same.
Can anyone tell me to get rid out from this problem??😕

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Saminder,
    I will request you to check your BIOS settings...maybe clock is getting reset
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess there's a setting for date in BIOS as well. Have you tried checking options in BIOS?
  • Saminder
    Saminder
    how to stop resetting the clock ?
    Can you please explain me in detail.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Saminder
    how to stop resetting the clock ?
    Can you please explain me in detail.
    As already i suggested ,check BIOS clock setup, manually fix it to the current DD/MM/YY format & save the changes by pressing F10 or as par your motherboard save option & then restart OS
  • Saminder
    Saminder
    I have tried it but can't able to change the date through BIOS .
    Do you know any solution through jumper settings?
  • rahul_sid
    rahul_sid
    hey buddy may be ur cmos battery is damaged in ur motherboard which is required for the clock function.
  • Saminder
    Saminder
    I have already tried this solution .😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i recently given ma hsc exam .....n i wud lyk 2 noe abt .....sum gud engineering colgz in mumbai offering electronics n telecommunication ..... i wud be gr8ful ...for...
Hi all, i am still working on my fyp i have now tested the motors with the drivers and all is good also i got my labview program up and...
hi guys, i am B.Tech from electronics and communication Qualified in gate2009 with 93.42 percentile,i don't which college i will ,can any body help me...
RAR files don't generally open in UBUNTU I tried using unrar-free and I could successfully open the *.RAR archive file When I extracted the contents though the extraction procedure said...
can some one shed some light on my query below. I have a system which has three phase input (R,Y,B). And now i need an output (say 230V),from the same...