my laptop goes crazy please help me

😕 I am facing a problem with my laptop screen while i was working on it the screen flickers (black) and then goes blank showing white screen. sometimes i shows green color. i tried methods like restarting but its of no use. the problem again arises. please help me out to find the solution to my problem

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like a hardware problem to me. Have you recently upgraded/replaced any component?

It could either be motherboard or the screen itself that is faulty. In order to check whether your screen is faulty please perform following steps -

1. Connect an external monitor to your laptop through VGA port.
    2. Switch the display to the new monitor.
    3. Observe the behavior.

Tell us what you observe.
  • callyD
    callyD
    It could be that you have a loose connection somewhere in the assembly between the screen and your laptop.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many colleges in my city are coming up with the workshops on aptitude development. All that comprises of these workshops is: General Aptitude Tests Personal Interview Training GD Training On...
Are you the inventor of a brilliant idea? Are you a working professional who harbours the dream of starting his own venture someday? Are you a student who is not...
This post is meant for all our CEans who are currently in final year of engineering. Have you ever thought of turning your final year project into a business? Think...
CEans, who are appearing for CAT 2009, please head over to Important notice for Sunday 29th November 2009 and check out the latest announcement! The launch of the computerized CAT...
Lot of our members are students and this thread is meant to benefit all of them. This thread is for Final Year Electronics Viva questions. Please enlist all questions asked...