MY INTRODUCTION.....

Name-Tashnif Rubayet
Hey friends I am from India and I am doing my engineering in Mechanical.I am still a student but after completing my degree I really want to join in some innovative fields like car designing and machine designing.I even have a lot and lot of interest in aeronautics.Hope joining crazy engineers will help me make new friends and help me get ideas to make a real crazy engineer...😁

Replies

• Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE Tashnif 😀. You can find forums of your interests, here in CE. Share your views and participate actively!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the world of crazy engineers. 😀
    Feel free to participate in every discussion on the forum.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Welcome 😀 and yes you are at the rite place!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, looking forward to your involvement!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi my self Rafay zafar khan, please help me to find out the registration mean the owner of cell phone number in Pakistan or at least the current location of...
WHAT IS THE ROLE AND WORK TO BE PERFORMED MY A GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
Look at craziness about new gadget Specs: 2.3GHz Intel i7 quad core 8BG RAM​256GB Flash Storage​1GB Nvidia GeForce GT650M ​2880×1800 Resolution with 220 PPI​(Apple:the world's highest resolution display)​Isn't it too...
Can Somebody Please enlighten me up about working of various parts of engine in valve timing. I need to know about whole working of Camshaft, Rocker arm, push rods, tappets...
Could anyone please let me know the list of engineering journals which are publishing Open Access and those publishers?