MY INTRO

HI MY NAME IS KAMESH FROM HYDERABAD . IM PRESENTLY DOING MY BTECH 2ND YEAR IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING IN A JNTU AFFILIATED COLLEGE.
IM HAPPY TO KNOW ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY AND TO JOIN IT . I GUESS I'LL HAVE A GOOD JOURNEY OF KNOWLWDGE HERE......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're sure that you'll love this website. Feel free to participate in various discussions.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    kameshmahendra
    HI MY NAME IS KAMESH FROM HYDERABAD . IM PRESENTLY DOING MY BTECH 2ND YEAR IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING IN A JNTU AFFILIATED COLLEGE.
    IM HAPPY TO KNOW ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY AND TO JOIN IT . I GUESS I'LL HAVE A GOOD JOURNEY OF KNOWLWDGE HERE......
    Ya Man, Welcome to CE. 😀
    Be active here and you will be a GENIUS in few days!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends.. I am new to this site, and looking forward to meeting new people, learning new stuffs, and may be occasionally share something too.. 😀
Non Lubricated compressors are nothing new.. But different manufacturers use different techniques, and different materials.. I am right now working on a project with non-lubricating compressors.. Can you please help...
hey!! i need information about the people or companies which conduct workshops and events in colleges. Given below is the list of few events for which i need experts people...
please post pdf downlodable link for dynamics of machinery.
hi, iam building a circuit that requires transmission of data by wireless. i have to transmit serial data by RS232 wirelessly from one controller to another controller. i want help...