MY FIRST ANIVERSARY in CE ...

... and i am loving it!(OK I am late saying this..)

I joined CE when I was looking for some help on my OFDM project. I was talking to my friend and she suggested CE. I joined and I forgot about my doubt , I immediately jumped into puzzles section( I know now a days i have stopped visiting that section:-|). So started my journey with CE. OK!I nominated myself as ambassador for CE , and I remotely still feel I had to do more than what I actually did.
Best thing what i love about CE: people just thrown in ideas 😁 everyone has a freedom to put forth their thoughts and ideas and you actually have people who talk , ask and encourage them. That being the softer side the tougher side as well is maintained awesomely. BAN-SPAM. So a good and neat balance is maintained here 😁.
There is nothing like I don't like out here, if that was the case my account would have lasted as whats its on orkut/facebook. In orkut i believe I have 140 scraps since past one year πŸ˜”. i am not comparing CE to orkut/ any other site, i am just saying this place has attracted me a lot 😁 and made me become obsessed with it .
What i want to say to all: Guys Hang around! Dont leave because you did not find answer for one of your queries , there are many others who need your help πŸ˜€

********HAPPY CE-ING*************😁

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    That's great. 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good one!!!

May you spend many more years in CE
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    great durga..Hope you'll spend more years in CE.
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    congrats durga! Keep it up!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    congrats durga at the feat!!!!!😁

and i too have the same feelings about CE i.e.,i too feel CE is faaaaaaar better than orkut or Facebook. in fact ever since i joined CE i have been talking of nothing but just CE to my friends who of late are also interested in CE.😁

i thoroughly enjoy each and every moment i spend here and am satisfied that those moments have been spent wisely😎

i am proud to be a CE-an.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Way to go, Durga ! With the growing number of CEans every day [and many of them turning active], we surely have rocking times ahead 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Awsome !!!

Way to Go... Keep doing good work Durga !!!

-CB
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    durga
    What i want to say to all: Guys Hang around! Dont leave because you did not find answer for one of your queries , there are many others who need your help πŸ˜€
    true words....
    congrats durga.
    seeing the number of posts made by you and the way you initiated many works, i thought you were here for at least 2 years.;-);-)
    good work..
    πŸ˜› keep it up
  • safwan
    safwan
    happy CE- anniversary Durga
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    congrats.....wishing you 100 more anniversaries at CE....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations durga for this milestone.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, BITS Pilani Goa campus is organizing Quark 2010 between 4-6[sup]th[/sup] February 2010. Officeial Website: QUARK 2010 | Coming Soon | February 4th - 6th Updates to follow.
Hi frnds, i need an accelerometer for my final year project to measure floor vibration produced by human fall, the vibration will in range of 0.5 to 20 Hz. Suggest...
My college is holding a techfest I want to ask you people about 2 events Please give your valuable suggestions for the same 1) Treasure(Tech) Hunt Please help with the...
Hello, I wish to know if anyone knows how to create custom Google Chrome theme? Please post a tutorial here!
I recently came to know that the latest operating system from Microsoft, Windows 7 ships without a mail application [read Windows Mail]! Now I've no clue why Microsoft decided to...