My Experience in CE - 1000 Posts

Sometimes we found ourselves no where and finally we finish in better position. When I choose Electrical stream, I don't know what I am doing but as time goes on CE was very helpful for me.

When sahithi first told me about this site,I just take it as a normal one but theres always something special in CE other than its techno site. It brings all the people across the world together where we learn many things more than the information we required. I use to mess up with my language as I live in a semi - remote place where there were no one around me who will speak English and CE is the only place I will use English as a medium of communication. It helped me a lot on that part and solving my doubts regarding subjects and in aptitude questions also.

I usually don't get easily addicted to any site unless I love it and sometime words are not enough to express it but I now can only show that in number.

1000 likes to CE. ๐Ÿ˜

This would be my 1000th post

Other than that its been almost two years by the time I joined in CE.

Thank you Biggie for giving us such a wonderful opportunity and Thank you all CEans for your support,kindness and help towards me.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice post man!

These days you are super active on CE! Continue to be very active and share and gain more from CE!

and yes, my language is improved to a greater extent after joining CE!!

A way to go ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice post don't stop here continue to 5000 post ๐Ÿ˜
    anyway congrats
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations, Dileep ๐Ÿ˜€ . You are an important part of CE and we all are happy to know how CE's has had a positive impact on your life. 1000 posts is a great milestone. You should now look forward to 2k and then 5k posts. I'd also suggest you to focus more on starting new discussion threads as it helps in enriching the overall knowledge we're building through the site and also gives opportunity to others to contribute, learn and benefit. ๐Ÿ˜€

We all are here to make a positive difference to each others lives and make a better world ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations Dileep. [โ€‹IMG]
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Congratulations Dileep!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
    Looking forward to see your thread : My Experience in CE - 5000 Posts ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I usually don't get easily addicted to any site unless I love it and sometime words are not enough to express it but I now can only show that in number.
    Indeed. Even I wonder sometimes, why are we all so addicted to CE. :bighug:

It's truly nice to have you here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • eelectrichuman
    eelectrichuman
    congrats dileep sir.i m happy to be a part of ce
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hearty Congrats Dileep ๐Ÿ˜€ These days, you are super active on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Keep up the rocking work!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Congrats Dileep!! Way to go! Bring it on!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Congratulations dileep ๐Ÿ˜€ Glad to have a super active CEan ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thankyou all for your help and support. :bighug:

I hope I will be super active all the time in CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hero Honda Hunk motorcycle is releasing in India on May 04, 2011. Like all motorcycle companies, Hero Honda is promoting the 'new technology' built in the bike and its strength...
HI, Im guiding, College Students in developing academic projects. Currently iam focusing on Embedded/Microcontroller and Software based Student Projects. We Provide Latest Embedded Live Projects for Final year BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech,...
These are video lecture series on Pre-stressed Concrete Structures by Prof. A.K.Sengupta Department of Civil Engineering IIT Madras . [video=youtube;4KYPltsNAWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KYPltsNAWs&feature=player_embedded[/video]
What future engineering classes will look like Featured at a recent Technology, Education, and Design (TED) conference, educator Salman Khan has produced 2100 short videos, free of charge, for everything...
SOE confirmed that the bad times aren't over yet. According to WSJ, Sony confirmed the leakage of 24.6 million user account information to hackers. More: Nikkei.com - Member Login