View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12893 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
sameer sinha
sameer sinha • Jun 17, 2012

my dedication towards my career objective will surely help me in getting success

myself sameer sinha....i am from patna....and i am currnetly doing B.tech from Asansol engineering college...which is in asansol(west bengal)...i m student of 3rd year...of CSE
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 17, 2012
sameer sinha
myself sameer sinha....i am from patna....and i am currnetly doing B.tech from Asansol engineering college...which is in asansol(west bengal)...i m student of 3rd year...of CSE
It's a pleasure to have you with us, Sameer. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join? We'd love to know more about you.
What is important is that your passion to engineering will ensure that you enjoy work, which is priceless. Conventional success is a usual by-product and happens by itself. However, if you enjoy work, you are generally too busy to notice whether you have succeeded or not.

Welcome and grow with CE.
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Jun 17, 2012
Welcome to CE. 😀
Welcome to CE 😀
Anoop Kumar
Anoop Kumar • Jun 18, 2012
sameer sinha , welcome to CE

and,
bioramani
if you enjoy work, you are generally too busy to notice whether you have succeeded or not.
👍 made my day

Share this content on your social channels -