my dedication towards my career objective will surely help me in getting success

myself sameer sinha....i am from patna....and i am currnetly doing B.tech from Asansol engineering college...which is in asansol(west bengal)...i m student of 3rd year...of CSE

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sameer sinha
    myself sameer sinha....i am from patna....and i am currnetly doing B.tech from Asansol engineering college...which is in asansol(west bengal)...i m student of 3rd year...of CSE
    It's a pleasure to have you with us, Sameer. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join? We'd love to know more about you.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What is important is that your passion to engineering will ensure that you enjoy work, which is priceless. Conventional success is a usual by-product and happens by itself. However, if you enjoy work, you are generally too busy to notice whether you have succeeded or not.

Welcome and grow with CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# , welcome to CE

and,
    bioramani
    if you enjoy work, you are generally too busy to notice whether you have succeeded or not.
    ๐Ÿ‘ made my day

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can u please awqre me about the government sectors where CS engineers cn apply..??
I spend all my free daylight hours in the garden, weeding, fertilizing and composting and other chores. It is hard work (at 73). But I love it. I have always...
Hi everyone..!! Our coll is currently working for this application-mega project. But i need help for designing the wireless communication network of this project.. Kindly help me if u can.๐Ÿ˜€...
I love Gmail's Tree theme. I previously used to love clean interface, but when I started using tree theme, I've sticked to it. The beauty of the theme is that...
What is the most basic thing for a garden: Soil. Good, porous soil keeps your plants smiling. This requires compost. Engineers make good waste control people. The kitchen waste of...