my career opportunities...

hai...iam kavya.gv..i completed my btch in 2016...now iam getting coaching for GATE 2017 in ACE academy at hyderabad...
I want to know is there any thing else better to me to make it as my career choice within MECHANICAL CORE...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lumigon- a Scandinavian company, known for its traditional design and high-end consumer electronics product, launched its 3rd series of smartphone-Lumigon T3. The device is not only equipped with best-in class...
Why ur leave IT industry??? Would u tell me better option for abroad software developer job best countries for software developer.
At a packed Siri Auditorium in New Delhi, LeEco, formerly Letv have launched Le 2 and LeMax 2 smartphones in India at the 2Future event. The two smartphones will go...
If you read about it, you will not understand whether to pack it in “Eww effect” or “Aww effect” or “wow effect” labelled sections, rather it depends on your decisional...
I am working as content management associate with experience of 2 years but don't want to go ahead with the same profile and now thinking for cdac but I don't...