CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Vishal Sharma • 27 Oct, 2013
which technique is better!??
Memory fixed type or Memory variable type!?
@avii • 27 Oct, 2013 depends, but mostly MVT.
@Vishal Sharma • 28 Oct, 2013
avii
depends, but mostly MVT.
windows uses MFT i think??
@avii • 29 Oct, 2013
Vishal0203
windows uses MFT i think??
why do you think like that ?
@Vishal Sharma • 29 Oct, 2013
avii
why do you think like that ?
if you go for defragmentation in windows, you'll see the programs being allocated after some spaces not together! and MVT allocates the complete thing at once!
So I feel windows follows MFT
@avii • 29 Oct, 2013 Windows defragments RAM or HDD ? and MFT/MVT applies to RAM or HDD ?
@Vishal Sharma • 29 Oct, 2013
avii
Windows defragments RAM or HDD ? and MFT/MVT applies to RAM or HDD ?
I don't have any idea! would appreciate if you help increasing my knowledge in this topic
@avii • 29 Oct, 2013 Go through these :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defragmentation
https://bit.ly/1f1RJCg

You are just confused little and mixing up topics. These links should clear your doubts.
10k views

Related Posts

@Debasmita Banerjee · Nov 5, 2017

I have a prediction today. Engineers have a love-hate relationship with all entertainment systems. However, they work better and healthier than cocaine as stress busters. How many of you are...
7.1k views

@rishna · Feb 24, 2009

1.If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. 2.Treat each day as your last; one day you will be right 3.Forgive and forget, but keep a list of names just...
12.8k views

@Manish Goyal · Aug 12, 2012

Anyone knows about any api provided by Indian Railway through which i can get train paths and their current locations?
18.1k views

@jaspal rautela · Jun 18, 2012

what is difference between thick and thin cylinder?
18.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 18, 2015

There is no dearth of smartphones in India who have one features highlight and the rest of the specs aren't up to the mark. Well, it seems that the new...
4.8k views