CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Vishal Sharma • 27 Oct, 2013
which technique is better!??
Memory fixed type or Memory variable type!?
@avii • 27 Oct, 2013 depends, but mostly MVT.
@Vishal Sharma • 28 Oct, 2013
avii
depends, but mostly MVT.
windows uses MFT i think??
@avii • 29 Oct, 2013
Vishal0203
windows uses MFT i think??
why do you think like that ?
@Vishal Sharma • 29 Oct, 2013
avii
why do you think like that ?
if you go for defragmentation in windows, you'll see the programs being allocated after some spaces not together! and MVT allocates the complete thing at once!
So I feel windows follows MFT
@avii • 29 Oct, 2013 Windows defragments RAM or HDD ? and MFT/MVT applies to RAM or HDD ?
@Vishal Sharma • 29 Oct, 2013
avii
Windows defragments RAM or HDD ? and MFT/MVT applies to RAM or HDD ?
I don't have any idea! would appreciate if you help increasing my knowledge in this topic
@avii • 29 Oct, 2013 Go through these :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defragmentation
https://bit.ly/1f1RJCg

You are just confused little and mixing up topics. These links should clear your doubts.
8.6k views

Related Posts

@nitesh604 · Apr 8, 2009

Please tell why we cannot use diesel engine in bikes? It is the cheapest.
5.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 12, 2007

😁😁 Fellas, I'll be attending an outbound training on 22nd of this month. We want a good name for our team! 😁😁 Please suggest good name for our team! 😁...
4.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 7, 2015

...and the award for the world's most efficient motorcycle goes to - Hero Splendour iSmart. The latest bike from Hero Motocorp, Splendour iSmart's fuel efficiency was certified by the government's...
15.7k views

@Q8uwait · Apr 6, 2008

Hello, i am doing a voice activated voice control. i have an rc car .. i would like to know how can i decrease the speed on the motor ,,...
4.3k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Jan 13, 2015

Wiio Mobiles has launched a new smartphone called Wi Star 3G in India. Like many other smartphone manufacturing companies, Wiio also intends to launch reasonably priced handsets featuring high quality...
3.4k views