Multiple Display Control

I'm trying to connect multiple displays (5 LCD TVs) in different rooms via a single Laptop. The basic aim is to be able to control the displays independently i.e. one to many control. I need to transmit a presentation/image on it at intervals. I am looking for some wireless solution. Is it possible to acheive this via Google's Chromecast ? I looked for some hardware online, but they require a line-of-sight communication.
Any suggestions on how can it be acheived ?

Replies

• Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    #-Link-Snipped-# any suggestions ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I doubt I know the answer to your solution. If the LCDs are wireless, you should be able to work up a central media server to serve the files to each one of these LCDs at the intervals you want. I don't know any software/hardware that does this out of the box.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    abhijeetkhan
    I'm trying to connect multiple displays (5 LCD TVs) in different rooms via a single Laptop. The basic aim is to be able to control the displays independently i.e. one to many control. I need to transmit a presentation/image on it at intervals. I am looking for some wireless solution. Is it possible to acheive this via Google's Chromecast ? I looked for some hardware online, but they require a line-of-sight communication.
    Any suggestions on how can it be acheived ?
    You can connect TV tuner to your laptop and after that connect this wireless cables. I think one system required for each display.just check it out if it can help you
    Wireless Cable TV
    Options for Sharing Your Cable Box with Another TV Without Wires
    Overview
    [​IMG]
    Wireless audio/video systems consist of two main parts: Transmitter and Receiver. The transmitter sits next to your audio/video source and accepts the video output from your equipment (cable box, DVD player, DVR, etc.). The receiver goes next to the TV in the other room. Once installed, the audio and video signals are sent wirelessly to the receiver.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#. But the problem is I cannot use multiple systems. I need something like a server-client setup, basically a central system which can beam data to the displays.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    In this system you have to place a receiver and a transmitter near all the screen. They are small in size can hide anywhere. If you are thinking something else then sorry didn't got. I hope you will get solution soon.
    👍
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    May be Quad view will solve your problem ...

As there alot of tym has passed when you have shared your query can you please come with your solution how you rectified this ????????//

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

shall we create both windows & android application in .net??? what is the use of studying .net???
Title says it all, my budget is max to max Rs. 1k, however if I can get a good one for less, would really appreciate it. Please help!
Which one of these is best and easier to learn ??? also which one of them helps in future !?
Post Canvas Knight, Micromax's flagship phone Canvas Gold A300 has already hit the retail stores, and promises the best merge of hardware and software in a Rs 24000 price tag....