Mukesh Ambani of Reliance is the Richest Indian

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

The head of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani, is once again the wealthiest person in India. His net worth is put at 32 billion dollars, an increase of 54 percent from nearly 21 billion dollars last year, according to the latest Forbes' India Rich List.

Trailing behind him are Lakshmi Mittal with a net worth of 30 billion dollars, up 46 percent from 20.5 billion dollars, and Mukesh's estranged brother, Anil, whose net worth of 17.5 billion dollars, 40 percent, higher than before, put him in the third place.

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Great going

Waiting for the day the richest Indian becomes the richest man in the world
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    great

INDIANS are leading the world.....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WOW..!! Congratulations Mukesh Ambani sir!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I hate reliance !!!

Except Dhirubhai Sir!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind parting a few million for CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Won't hurt his rankings at all, haha.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind parting a few million for CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Won't hurt his rankings at all, haha.
    Yeah, Mr. Ambani you reading this? We just want $1m! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Woha !!! $1 million only... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I sure that guy dont give a penny!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell how to install cygwin on windows xp? Please tell what are the steps involved? I have downloaded the setup.exe from the cygwin.com but now for the installation...
Has anyone noticed that popular gadget blog - Engadget is now displaying a message "What's next is coming now. Stay close." on all of its pages. Any clue what's coming?
How digital gas flowmeter works and how it can be fabricated?
ya it will be great if they both get active on this forum...and share their exp. with gaming...
IF MAD-DO=DID and 1,0,4,3,8 are the values u have to assign to these so that the answer comes out to be DID. Than what is the value of M,A,D,O,I???