Mugen Power will launch 5500 mAh battery for Galaxy S4

I remember that some days back we CEan were wishing that I would like to see for android phone is the extended battery life (that survives at least more than a day).

Seems like Mugen Power a company known for their 3rd party replacement and extended battery option had reveled a 5500 mAh battery for Galaxy S4 (will be launched by end of July '13). The whopping battery is expected to keep Galaxy S4 alive for at least 3 days (Normal Usage, obviously normal usage).

hli_i9500xl-540x405

Probably the battery will have thickness more than normal Galaxy S4 battery so you have to strap the battery with the battery cover coming along with the batter in white and black color.

Expected cost for the battery and back cover is $89.

Are you all game for this battery?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I haven't used any other battery than the default one - but are these batteries really reliable? Don't want to end-up damaging my phone.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I haven't used any other battery than the default one - but are these batteries really reliable? Don't want to end-up damaging my phone.
    Even I haven't used my phone with any of the replacement battery. However, Mugen Power has earned good name in replacement battery. There Note 2 (I believe you have this one?) replacement battery was of 6400 mAh and was a fair success as well.

you would like to see this video for review.

-CB
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    If battery is changed we must make sure the size is an exact match so also the configuration of the output pins

If the pins are not in the proper order as in your mobile you may end up ruining the mobile
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    And I wonder, What's in the battery that differentiates it with stock Samsung batteries ? Which different technology Mugen Power is using for these batteries ?

Conqueror
    If battery is changed we must make sure the size is an exact match so also the configuration of the output pins

If the pins are not in the proper order as in your mobile you may end up ruining the mobile
    It is exclusively made for Samsung S4 only, So I guess they already would've taken care of all the necessary aspect while developing the battery.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Conqueror
    They are not kidding and are in some serious business buddy !

if you will see battery pic or the embedded video you will find that they have a specific battery for the device and also the back cover as well. Infect they have the lather case for the devices (which can be used with a sligtly large fitted battery as well).

What's in the battery that differentiates it with stock Samsung batteries
    To bring the mobile size thinner, these cell manufacturer keeps the size thinner. Mugen has kept the size a little thicker then the regular batteries. this can be obe of the straight reason.

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, they just added extra cells for the batteries to increase capacity. The implication is increased thickness.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    And, here's the big daddy of Mugen,Zero lemon which costs you only $40.00.Reviews by some users are quite good.
    I wonder how reliable are these batteries ? These batteries does harm the gadget ?

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I havn't heard damaging of phone using these battery.
    These are cheap because there is no brand name and no warranty.
    I have extra batteries for my SII and for my camera also for emergency purpose, they work good.
    some companies are reliable like#-Link-Snipped-# (Anker).

But seeing lack of research in battery field my vote goes to

Exide Inva Tabular ☕
    [​IMG]

Battery for whole year😯

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New Century Global Center at China is world's largest standalone building. The specs of the building are quite amazing. The building is 500 meters long and 400 meters wide and...
Hey, I saw a problem to know the output of the below mentioned code.. ‎#include int fun() { static int num = 40; return num--; } int main() { for(fun();...
Hi, I was just wondering about LIFE as a BIG PICTURE and how to get things handled. So I'll be making a note of the most important things that I've...
The purpose of doing this (from my INTRO THREAD) : A little background story : I've had enough of trolls,pictures,videos and all that useless stuff which has successfully spammed such...
Well you've heard Overclocking of Processors, but Overclocking the brains ? Rubbish, isn't it? Same were my expression when I first read the article on Overclocking the Brain. The headset...