Mtech at IITB or job @oracle !!

Hi Friends,
I have just completed my Btech from NIT in computer science with 8.6 CGPA .I am very much confused whether to go for job or futher studies.I have a job offer from oracle (server technologies) and also RA position at IIT Bombay(its a three year course) .I heard that avg package for Mtech in IITB is about 7-8 lks and job currently offered to me is of 8.5 lk .My seniors told me that Mtechs from IIT were offered same position as Btech at oracle and they work with them .So ,is there any benefit of doing Mtech if we consider it in terms of package or better core job options.Another option i see is to go for job and then do MS . Pls help.

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Job is a better option i think
  • hiteshkumar
    hiteshkumar
    Dear. friend my advised is that you should go for IITB B'cause U wil pay a fees for two years but you can earn lot of money after PG. so you are not capable for payment so job is better.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I would suggest you to go for IITB, coz you can also get job after M.Tech. and post graduation also provides you specialization in your field which can be a lot more beneficial.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

🎉 Many Many Happy Returns of the day pushkar! Have fun engineer! 😁
Hello everyone, My name is SHISHIR KADAM, pursuing my M.tech degree in structural engineering, I m in my final year now and I have to start with my project work...
BlueStacks enables you to run your favorite android apps on Windows machine. BlueStacks runs Android and Windows simultaneously and seamlessly on PC devices. The technology can be integrated into offerings...
Hello this a mad engineer.Hay what's my name.I'm trying to search the web to find my name.I s any one found it please tell me.
I'm trying to understand networking better. Anyone who has a good understanding of this stuff, I sure could use some help with a few questions. Very general answers are fine,...