MST - First look on Media Searching technology

hey engineers,

We've released a video demo for what MST can do..

#-Link-Snipped-#

A public BETA will be released by the time it will be ready, feedbacks please.

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    hello, CEans?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hey, thats cool.While I was watching the vedio, see we use a word many times right? or a phrase . so how does this application choose which vedio to show?
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    It will arrange video results according to the popularity of the video & the hosting website.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's freaking awesome, MaRo. That's the technology you've developed, right?

Do a demo & brief explanation in our CS/IT Engineering section.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    MaRo
    It will arrange video results according to the popularity of the video & the hosting website.
    umm...I did not get you. when the phrase was typed , video was immediately shown, so video search results as such were not a selection based where u can select from given list
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    @Big K, yea sure I'll start a topic about it here 😀

@durga, The video demo shows a demo of searching in the video that's being watched in the media player, what I meant in the last post was if you were searching for a word in MST web search engine.

In the media player it just put a point on the second that has the word, I hope I got your question right.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice work my man! 😀

Though, its funny you hosted the video on a Google owned service *grin*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is mobile IP? 😕 plz explain with suitable example ..........
CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONAL DRIVE! Go to c drive Create a new folder ( say samp1 ) now go to command prompt and type subst z: c:\samp1 now go to...
hi i m final year electrical engg student want some ideas on projects n seminar topics can someone help me
suggest some of the new technical inventions in the field of electronics...
Hi, I have some questions i'm hoping those of you who are degreed (or near) can help me out with. I'm 37, need to change careers, been a musician most...