MS In Automobile Engineering From Germany - Questions / Answers

hey,
I am TOMCY THOMAS and i graduated this yr in mechanical engg. i got a decent GPA of 6.8 and wud like to pursue my MS in automobile engg. from GERMANY. i hav scored 68% and 71 % resply in my 10th and 12th grade.

I did try checking the DAAD site but it was kinda confusing regarding the courses offered and admission procedures.
I am gonna write my IELTS and GRE exams by end of this week and wil be able to secure more than the min. band scores.

Ques:
> Are there any intakes from dec to april ??
> do they look into the 10th and 12th std profile??
> wil i be able to get an admission in any good colleges ???

Hope some1 wud reply 😀
and if any1 who are over with these same difficulty pls be frank and do comment 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

you can download freely available open source operating systems just visit https://www.livecdlist.com/ ...you can use them for different purposes like... os installation,server,entertainment,desktop and many more....
😘 Google has officially launched online music store..it is currently only available in the US....
Lazy 8 Games is a company whose goal is to design and develop Standalone games for PC & Mobile platforms and to provide training for future prospects in the field...
Previously named as Plan My Workshop and know named Able Brain is an initiative of IIT Bombay Students in the field of science and technology catering to schools and colleges....
It is career oriented Program which will help students to learn new technologies and achieve career objectives. WTP is launched in technical fields like Web/Game/Android App Development, Hacking and Robotics...