Mozilla Firefox | Addons/Extensions List.

Many of us need to download YouTube Videos, and for this, there is an excellent plugin for Firefox browser.

Go to the official site of firefox (#-Link-Snipped-#) and search for Easy YouTube Video Downloader add on or #-Link-Snipped-#

Click on add to Firefox, and now whenever you are viewing any YouTube video, there is an option to save it in different formats as shown below.

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In many Indian Movies I have seen that when brake failure happens they struggle for a long time and hit on the lamp post/a tree or it may lead to...
I wanna made mini ups from bike battery i-e 12v , for the purpose to charge my laptop and cell phone, i need help, its my first project, i get...
KONE, the elevator manufacturer from Finland, is here with innovation in the high-rise elevator technology. With KONE UltraRope in place, now elevators that will be able to travel 1 kilometer-twice...
Let us explore 5 unique career options for B.Tech Computer Science students if they are not good at coding or software development.
Nokia Inc, the smartphone manufacturer has brought for the Nokia Asha Touch phone users in India, a useful and free app with the Nokia Mail For Exchange. Users of the...