View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12940 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 14, 2014

Movie Lingaa - Saw It, Loved It.

I only know two words in Tamil, but decided to see the movie Lingaa with family. The sub-titles were super-helpful and totally enjoyed the movie Lingaa. I've been a fan of Rajnikanth movies ever since the days of Sivaji - The Boss.

Do watch the movie when it releases in Hindi (or the language you understand). You'll enjoy it 😁.
yeah sir. Yesterday i too watched Rajni's karizma.on big screen. you can never hate his style.
Happy to inform that lingaa has managed to grab 100crore in.just 3 days without release of hindi dubbed version.
Anoop Kumar
Anoop Kumar • Dec 20, 2014
I watched in Telugu, even after being here in Hyderabad, I only understand few word ☕.
I enjoyed the movie. Typical Rajnikanth movie with feel good. Distantly co-relating with real problem.
Only thing I don't understand, why most of South Indian action movies suck at the last action sequence.
Another example is legendary movie Maghdheera, what a movie with great cinematography but last scene is totally sucks.
Anoop Kumar
I watched in Telugu, even after being here in Hyderabad, I only understand few word ☕.
I enjoyed the movie. Typical Rajnikanth movie with feel good. Distantly co-relating with real problem.
Only thing I don't understand, why most of South Indian action movies suck at the last action sequence.
Another example is legendary movie Maghdheera, what a movie with great cinematography but last scene is totally sucks.
True fact!!!!!
But i am happy that few films had managed to cone out of box and pulled some reasonable climax with logical corelation
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 20, 2014
Anoop Kumar
Because in most of the south Indian movies, the protagonist is always larger than life! I think the director thought he'd bring a few scenes from Rajnikanth related humour. The last scene was a total mess. The movie is a must watch for the overall screen presence of Rajnikanth.

PS: I'm eagerly waiting for Rajnikanth - Shankar movie. Anyone knows which one is the next?

Share this content on your social channels -