Movie Lingaa - Saw It, Loved It.

I only know two words in Tamil, but decided to see the movie Lingaa with family. The sub-titles were super-helpful and totally enjoyed the movie Lingaa. I've been a fan of Rajnikanth movies ever since the days of Sivaji - The Boss.

Do watch the movie when it releases in Hindi (or the language you understand). You'll enjoy it 😁.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    yeah sir. Yesterday i too watched Rajni's karizma.on big screen. you can never hate his style.
    Happy to inform that lingaa has managed to grab 100crore in.just 3 days without release of hindi dubbed version.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I watched in Telugu, even after being here in Hyderabad, I only understand few word ☕.
    I enjoyed the movie. Typical Rajnikanth movie with feel good. Distantly co-relating with real problem.
    Only thing I don't understand, why most of South Indian action movies suck at the last action sequence.
    Another example is legendary movie Maghdheera, what a movie with great cinematography but last scene is totally sucks.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Anoop Kumar
    I watched in Telugu, even after being here in Hyderabad, I only understand few word ☕.
    I enjoyed the movie. Typical Rajnikanth movie with feel good. Distantly co-relating with real problem.
    Only thing I don't understand, why most of South Indian action movies suck at the last action sequence.
    Another example is legendary movie Maghdheera, what a movie with great cinematography but last scene is totally sucks.
    True fact!!!!!
    But i am happy that few films had managed to cone out of box and pulled some reasonable climax with logical corelation
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    Because in most of the south Indian movies, the protagonist is always larger than life! I think the director thought he'd bring a few scenes from Rajnikanth related humour. The last scene was a total mess. The movie is a must watch for the overall screen presence of Rajnikanth.

PS: I'm eagerly waiting for Rajnikanth - Shankar movie. Anyone knows which one is the next?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google introduced its Cardboard VR headsets at I/O conference earlier in June. Just a folded cardboard with lens but capability of turning a smartphone into Virtual Reality machine has been...
I am just uanble to compute the complexity of this algorithm,please help me out.
Large Hadron Collider (LHC), world’s largest particle collider used to test various theories of particle physics, will resume its working in March 2015. The machine is maintained by European Organization...
LogiNext is a Logistics and Supply Chain company founded in 2013 by Dhruvil Sanghvi, Manisha Raisinghani and Varun Biyani. The services offered by LogiNext can be used by medium and...
There seem to be a lot of CEans hunting the sun. This may be useful ffor adding solar tracking to their projects: https://www.instructables.com/id/Dual-Axis-Transistorized-Solar-Tracker/?ALLSTEPS