Move for playstation is coming to Indian market this month.

The most waited PlayStation Move motion controller is now coming to Indian market .
Sony has introduced this concept of move motion in gaming zone.The PlayStation Move motion controller is priced at Rs. 2499 in India.This will be available for PS3.

As name itself suggest Playsation Move Motion is a motion-sensing game controller which will sense your every movements and will accordingly act. Every movement is captured by the motion controller's advanced motion sensors and the PlayStation Eye USB Camera. Apart from motion sensor it has got impresive color changing sphere which will take your eye on with vibration experince to your both hand.

Key Features includes
PlayStation Move motion controller works with PlayStationEye USB Camera to accurately track player position.
Advanced motion sensors precisely track both fast and subtle movements.
Motion controller's sphere uses internal RGB LED to provide visual feedback
Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
Includes DUALSHOCK 3 action buttons for advanced gaming.
Utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless gaming.
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
Charge the controller and automatically pair with the PS3 system via a USB cable
Up to four motion controllers can be connected at once to the PS3 system.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. Can anyone tell me more about quantity surveying? I have completed b.tech in mechanical engg.
hello friends, I want to know that how the size is made for the clusters. Is it made by our operating system during the formatting of hard disk drive and...
hi... i need help in retrieving date from phpmyadmin -database. php getdate() gives system date. but i need to retreive database date and not systemdate. the sql queries like current_timestamp,local_timestamp...
[FONT="]Source: Email Forward 😛 The local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around that they offered a Rs 10,000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a...
Why we use op-amp as a current to voltage converter ?