Most Awaited Bollywood Movies Of 2011

Which movies do all our Indian engineers think are the most awaited Bollywood movies of year 2011?

PS: I'm not at all movie buff. But just curious to know whether any good movie is lined up ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

The only movie I know I'd watch is Dhoom 3 [ Starring Aamir Khan ] ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dhoom 3 and Aamirkhan ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Dhoom 3 and Aamirkhan ๐Ÿ˜•
    Yes, it's official news ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Yes, it's official news ๐Ÿ˜€
    News is Okey. but there is one Fake video of that movie too. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Dont forget Ra.One....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nicepeeyush
    Dont forget Ra.One....๐Ÿ˜€
    With Shahrukh? ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    godfather
    With Shahrukh? ๐Ÿ˜”
    yeah....but why sad face???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Wipro Technologies. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
ThinkPad X220 technical specifications are out. The series will have 12.5" IPS screen @ 1366 x 768 ๐Ÿ˜• , a buttonless touchpad, TrackPoint navigator, 2.7GHz Core i7-2620QM CPU, 8GB of...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Patni Computer Systems. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training....
Korean Hardkernel's getting ADROID-A tablet for the markets and it's powered by Samsung's Exynos Dual Core Processors and support up to 1366 x 768 px resolution on 10" screen. The...